180 kmh on CTE

yishunite

nowadays eversince i kana stiff shoulder i seldom play badminton anymore.......the fear of injuring my shoulder while stroking is always there. i have a y shaped surgery scar (about 15 cm )in my left wrist but luckily no metal plates....they took ligaments or tendon from my left ankle to strengthen my shattered wrist...no more ball joint...ð¥ð¥ð¥...and 2 holes at each of my knees......those are places you will probably land on during a fall. My right ankle also will hurt if exposed to water and wind after my bike landed on it....luckily my sneaker took the brunt of the impact and flew right off my feet. ððð

take good care okie.
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

My Msia friends have stopped giving "food" coz post GE, there have been a crackdown on police corruption, so not all dare to take kopi money these days. Don't end up doing naked squats. Not sure how true hor. I am just sharing info.

It is like speeding, some get caught some dont, this whole speed know this and are prepared. It is the same for giving informal fine, be prepared to get caught also, just that the consequences can be a bit more ugly. Haha .

Unfortunately that's the exception to the norm. Most end up being second or third time offenders. These people don't really have a proper way out. People don't like interacting with ex-convicts even if these people have turned over a new leaf. In fact it only when these ex-cons become successful that people start respecting them and want to do interviews and find out what they did to become successful. Ultimately this is all PR stunts. Do people really care? They only care that you've been inside changi.

That is a sad truth but there are still success stories around.

On your speeding in boleh land , if I get caught, I may pay them informal fine too, but I won't speed intentionally and be prepared to pay them money , it is more because they want money or I occasionally exceed by 10km or 20km/h. And dont call them pxx lah.

Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic
(edited)

nowadays eversince i kana stiff shoulder i seldom play badminton anymore.......the fear of injuring my shoulder while stroking is always there. i have a y shaped surgery scar (about 15 cm )in my left wrist but luckily no metal plates....they took ligaments or tendon from my left ankle to strengthen my shattered wrist...no more ball joint...ð¥ð¥ð¥...and 2 holes at each of my knees......those are places you will probably land on during a fall. My right ankle also will hurt if exposed to water and wind after my bike landed on it....luckily my sneaker took the brunt of the impact and flew right off my feet. ððð

Wow my friend, take good care, health is one thing in life that money cannot buy.

I ruptured my left archellis tendon many years back in BADminton court too. That was when i felt life was so vulnerable and miserable when my leg was on cast and I had to move around on clutch.

Fortunately I still am able to play now.

Edited by Ct3833

It is like speeding, some get caught some dont, this whole speed know this and are prepared. It is the same for giving informal fine, be prepared to get caught also, just that the consequences can be a bit more ugly. Haha .

On your speeding in boleh land , if I get caught, I may pay them informal fine too, but I won't speed intentionally and be prepared to pay them money , it is more because they want money or I occasionally exceed by 10km or 20km/h. And dont call them pxx lah.

talking about speeding in Malaysia everyone centre around fine and coffee money.

There is one more consideration..personal well being. I am sure everyone here want to have two stamps on their passport and not coming back by repatriation service.

take care. speed kill.

Wow my friend, take good care, health is one thing in life that money cannot buy.

I ruptured my left archellis tendon many years back in BADminton court too. That was when i felt life was so vulnerable and miserable when my leg was on cast and I had to move around on clutch.

Fortunately I still am able to play now.

the worst injury.....legs! Not mobile anymore.....on the other hand........i was mobile with a cast on my left hand! The pain lasted 1 month and another after the surgery......but the frozen shoulder......more than 6 month of sharp pain.....cant even lift my right hand without having an extreme pain! Everytime i think about it i will wince at the thought......thats why i have reduce my badminton session.

Supersonic

the worst injury.....legs! Not mobile anymore.....on the other hand........i was mobile with a cast on my left hand! The pain lasted 1 month and another after the surgery......but the frozen shoulder......more than 6 month of sharp pain.....cant even lift my right hand without having an extreme pain! Everytime i think about it i will wince at the thought......thats why i have reduce my badminton session.

Read about frozen shoulder, even treatment is tough, lenghty and can be painful. Hope all will be perfect over there soon.

Read about frozen shoulder, even treatment is tough, lenghty and can be painful. Hope all will be perfect over there soon.

it oredy okay....but the fear of it making a comeback or that pain coming back even for a split second makes me have 2nd thought........i remembered playing bowling at the height of my frozen shoulder......painful like hell but at least we won a trophy and cash for the pain....
  • Praise 1

Yes, surprising lenient sentence speeding at 180.  But then kill people also 1-2 months only.

I believe if they killed someone, the charges will be more. It will not be 1-2 months.

Turbocharged

Bro may i ask how long was the interval berween your speeding and receiving of the love letter? 2 weeks?

Almost a month actually... i never see flash. Only when receive letter they told me on such and such date. But first I got a letter asking me to identify driver then a week later warning letter
  • Praise 1

I also got caught by tp with hand held cam at TPE towards pie 12.5km spot. Took one week to get the letter but lucky only warning.

I don't know what the future is like for those 2 guys who got caught. Unless they have their own business, who wants to employ them? I hang around different people from different walks of life so i know. I've stopped talking to some of those ex cons I've met because they seem to be back to their old ways doing shady stuff. I've got 2 phones so it is easy to cut off contact with these ex cons.

Not true. You can be warned again.

Yup. I got my second warning recently. 

If you drive at 180km/h and get into an accident, will insurance pay? I heard they will pay in most speeding related accident cases but at 180km/h on CTE, insurers can probably walk away.

Turbocharged

I don't know what the future is like for those 2 guys who got caught. Unless they have their own business, who wants to employ them? I hang around different people from different walks of life so i know. I've stopped talking to some of those ex cons I've met because they seem to be back to their old ways doing shady stuff. I've got 2 phones so it is easy to cut off contact with these ex cons.

Yup. I got my second warning recently.

Maybe employers can barng chance abit? Usually traffic offenses they can close one eye, even if go changi chalet. These can be differentiated from cheating, manslaughter, peeping tom nicholas type offences etc

Turbocharged

Maybe employers can barng chance abit? Usually traffic offenses they can close one eye, even if go changi chalet. These can be differentiated from cheating, manslaughter, peeping tom nicholas type offences etc ð. Between hiring an ex convict like that lawyer who absconded with 33M and someone who was caught for speeding, i rather hire the latter.

HR, especially screened by FT, won't have the brains to make that consideration.

The job application most likely won't go past them to the hiring manager

• Praise 1

One guy 27yo driving Evo X, ok lah probably doing well in life

I don't know what the future is like for those 2 guys who got caught. Unless they have their own business, who wants to employ them? 

Maybe employers can barng chance abit? Usually traffic offenses they can close one eye, even if go changi chalet. These can be differentiated from cheating, manslaughter, peeping tom nicholas type offences etc

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

One guy 27yo driving Evo X, ok lah probably doing well in life

Coe cars typically affordable? I mean those performance types like type r, gtr, wrx renew coe ones Edited by Kyrios