You Need 1.4k per old person to meet basic living standard

therock

Hypersonic

I say first.... I prefer to watch women.... :D

Ha ha ha @jamesc have to take #2 position
↡ Advertisement

ignore the dumbfark lah...nobody wants his opinion and seeing he was retrenched...he truly deserved it

this kind of attitude and character

i have sent him to the north pole....hes not worthy of posting as its a broken record and nothing new

i have never bitched about anything and thats why he cannot apply his farkedup philosophy on me.....and im successful where I am with my creds, including education....nbz...

trying to teach grandpa how to suck eggs....maybe for skool chewren like @angcheek can la

only 1 point i put here...12months expenses is not enuf.

in this climate at least 60 mths is needed, and that should tide one over

also, have a contingency plan and build a backup career.  Make your career or livelihood in what your passion is....that dumbfark can try giving motivational speeches BUT confirm NO SIGNUP hahahaha...with the kind of 'limpeh ka le kong' attitude he possesses.

Hi Moderator,

No offense, but I think its over reacting. AlfaLove's Posts may sound a bit straight and offensive to some, but surely he does not deserve this kind of response right? He did not troll on the rest of the forumers, I see that he is just merely stating his points and reasoning with others with facts. I don't see how we as adults cant accept different opinions and move on.

Hi Moderator,

No offense, but I think its over reacting. AlfaLove's Posts may sound a bit straight and offensive to some, but surely he does not deserve this kind of response right? He did not troll on the rest of the forumers, I see that he is just merely stating his points and reasoning with others with facts. I don't see how we as adults cant accept different opinions and move on.

None at all...

if you had followed the tirade of his previous clones and other nicks here, you will see my angle of approach.  I need not explain my stand as i did Not reply in any of them BUT this callous kind of remarks and persistence of his tirade has to stop as it is putting a lot of other forummers at unease.  In the context of the thread, this clone is off tangent, as always in other threads.

I speak for the majority who had responded earlier whilst I was watching.

Give chance la sir

The world is full of different shades and different strokes

Give chance la sir

Yup most employee want :

(1) got quali

(2) got experience

(3) cheap

Age and citizenship who the fug cares.

My passion is to wash car topless with non males.. must start one soon

bro...need to change your nicks........Bend Thongs came to mind.....

Asst mgr is indeed big fuk.

But better make sure your title is indeed asst manager. some people have their title as asst to the mgr and also present themselves as asst mgr.

Oh, you are right

I am only Asst to manager not Asst Manager

Still big fu(k leh.....

Muayahahha

Give chance la sir

ð

This is so true .....

And now women has 50 shades

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Ha ha ha @jamesc have to take #2 position ð¤£ð¤£

Jamesc never take no 2 position.

He/she prefer position no 69.

:D

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Wife and I take public transport to work and back leh.

Past one year, only brought my family to eat in a restaurant 3 times. No cafes.

Whole family embarking on pilgrimage?

Not bad leh, my wife will kill me if I ask her to do that  :TT_TT:

Turbocharged

Iâm no old bird and neither am I a fresh chicken ð

If I had any say Iâll say let the man chill, stand in a corner and reflect but Iâll be happy to welcome a different opinion if itâs sensible.

Not all of us walk to the same beat. World peace âï¸ bros.

bird? Chicken? U errrr boy or girl ?

Twincharged

ignore the dumbfark lah...nobody wants his opinion and seeing he was retrenched...he truly deserved it

this kind of attitude and character

i have sent him to the north pole....hes not worthy of posting as its a broken record and nothing new

i have never bitched about anything and thats why he cannot apply his farkedup philosophy on me.....and im successful where I am with my creds, including education....nbz...

trying to teach grandpa how to suck eggs....maybe for skool chewren like @angcheek can la

only 1 point i put here...12months expenses is not enuf.

in this climate at least 60 mths is needed, and that should tide one over

also, have a contingency plan and build a backup career. Make your career or livelihood in what your passion is....that dumbfark can try giving motivational speeches BUT confirm NO SIGNUP hahahaha...with the kind of 'limpeh ka le kong' attitude he possesses.

Well, we are who we are base on the people we meet and how our lives are shaped by events and situations.

If as a given, u have a crazy guy that tells u stuff that turns u into a outcast of society, than yes, u grisly screwed

Of course there are those that grew up in a structured way with a very unstructured environment and wonder what went wrong.

Yes education, a strong foundation. Good grads work hard yet kanna a sunset industry.

Or deligently listen to what work and what does not and suddenly wonder what’s wrong with oneself and resentment sets in.

I have seen colleagues who has masters degree, young and think the world of themselves. Even feel invincible like a Super hero. Than disaster strikes. Instead of getting help from his previous network of frens she shant from them because of face value. Subsequently need to go imh.

Such is the harsh reality of not able to adjust to situations and getting con into a believe that if u work hard n have a good set of brains you are good for life.

U. Need to be street smart too ... in order to have one up I the game

The worst are those who blame everyone

From being poor to being Ken disadvantaged to society not been “inclusive “ enough

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2