New Funan IT Mall

Thaiyotakamli

Turbocharged

Marketing ways talk big under deliver lah. Cycle through the mall? Let's see how it works. Parking the bicycles alone will kill them

How come they didnt make a drive-thru?

"What is your order, sir?"

"One laptop, prease."

Or

"I'm here to pick up my order."

Scan code on hp..."beep"...collect and go.

(edited)

With this new building, don't expect things to be cheap or even marginally more expensive than SLS anymore. Definitely will be hell lot  more expensive than SLS.

The landlord will jack up the rental to cover the cost of rebuilding and soon it will be a ghost town just like other malls in town.

I don't expect any tenant there to be able to offer competitive prices for IT products and sustain their business there in the long term.

Edited by Beehive3783
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

Yes.

Waliewww....i would prefer if they kept it simple like Queensway. Low overheads for low margin, commoditised products. Simi cycling n all? Sibei gimmicky

Anyway no diff to me. I onli buy my IT stuff at lelong sales like Comex, PC Show or Sitex. Hahahaaa...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

With this new building, don't expect things to be cheap or even marginally more expensive than SLS anymore. Definitely will be hell lot  more expensive than SLS.

The landlord will jack up the rental to cover the cost of rebuilding and soon it will be a ghost town just like other malls in town.

I don't expect any tenant there to be able to offer competitive prices for IT products and sustain their business there in the long term.

They just simply named it as Funan Mall, no more Funan IT or Digitalife Mall. I'm expecting not many IT stuff here, even if they do will be more of the next generation high-tech stuff. 

Supersonic

Waliewww....i would prefer if they kept it simple like Queensway. Low overheads for low margin, commoditised products. Simi cycling n all? Sibei gimmicky

Anyway no diff to me. I onli buy my IT stuff at lelong sales like Comex, PC Show or Sitex. Hahahaaa...

Nowadays all those newly built mall, difficult to find simple and low overheads la. Thats why most of these malls all become ghost town.

Twincharged

Now leotards can cycle inside the mall

Better dun bring mirror sia...

Perfect..

Imagining bicycles, scooters, pmds, zooming through the mall while people carrying their expensive new toys..

I for one will not be patronizing this new mall. If it is not IT focused, it will be just like any other mall in SG.

Might as well go to the nearest one to me. [laugh]

They just simply named it as Funan Mall, no more Funan IT or Digitalife Mall. I'm expecting not many IT stuff here, even if they do will be more of the next generation high-tech stuff. 

Supersonic

Perfect..

Imagining bicycles, scooters, pmds, zooming through the mall while people carrying their expensive new toys..

Good idea. They can curse or whack each other for blocking the way. Survival of the fittest. I like this new mall oredi
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

And parking probably be like $4-$5 an hour.  We shall see....