Bad idea to let cyclists ride into mall

kobayashiGT

I think this is a bad idea as well. I think the security guards and the management there will have a hard time...

Seriously, which idiot thinks this is a good idea. I can guarantee that the cyclists will not remain on the dedicated cycling path. They will definitely race around the mall and cause accidents. 

Actually there is a fixed path, not like they can go anywhere on wheels as they like. The Mall says the cyclists will be "encouraged" to dismount ...

But knowing humans  [laugh]

I can guarantee that the cyclists WILL NOT remain the dedicated cycling path. They will definitely race around the mall on their bikes and cause accidents.

I was thinking of visiting the mall but now... Forget it. I work as a security guard and I kinda need healthy legs in order to do my job.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

See, haven't start so much hype already. Free advertisements for them lah. When ready, change idea and put many restrictions, no more cyclists. Win liao right? Quite smart lah.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Is the mall open already ? :slow:

Tomorrow grand opening. Anyone can go. Heard got organised tours too.

Think can cycle in the mall in the lane between 7am to 10am only. Mall opening hours from 10am to 10pm.

• Praise 2

Tomorrow grand opening. Anyone can go. Heard got organised tours too.

Think can cycle in the mall in the lane between 7am to 10am only. Mall opening hours from 10am to 10pm.

Mall opens at 10am. Does the main door open at 7am for the bicycle riders?

shops also wont be open till 10AM.

some how this cycle in the mall from 7 to 10am sounds like a gimmick.

Turbocharged

Mall opens at 10am. Does the main door open at 7am for the bicycle riders?

shops also wont be open till 10AM.

some how this cycle in the mall from 7 to 10am sounds like a gimmick.

"The indoor cycling path is an extension of the outdoor shared cycling and walking path along North Bridge Road. "

Copied from st article. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/first-of-its-kind-indoor-cycling-path-in-revamped-funan-allows-cyclists-to-ride-through