Bad idea to let cyclists ride into mall

kobayashiGT

Supersonic

Tomorrow grand opening. Anyone can go. Heard got organised tours too.

Think can cycle in the mall in the lane between 7am to 10am only. Mall opening hours from 10am to 10pm.

Saw the news just now reported funan mall opened, so many people waiting outside for the mall to open at 10am!

NSF allowed to partime for grab/delivery services?

Don’t you remember?

“...anything also can, just don’t get caught...”

Not I say one hor

• Praise 1

Yeah... Like the Scdf ragging drown case...  <_<

Don’t you remember?

“...anything also can, just don’t get caught...”

Not I say one hor

Lazy until use foot for food delivery also cannot. Match it to pea brain and accident is birthed.

Some crowded places like shopping malls, please do not allow your kiddos to skate, use tricycle, quadcycle or any form of pretend-to-walk or fly type of mini-transport device. Its fun to your kiddo and u happy to see him/her happy.

But other users of mall need to skip out of their way or risk walking into them when the kiddo makes sudden stops or turns.

Please be considerate. There's a safe place for them. Its called home or parks or playgrounds or void decks. At all times, adult supervision pls. Not 7 years old look out for 3 years old in a crowded mall. Dun impose your perceived happiness on others when they can be happier without the extra need to mind your kiddos.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 3

(edited)

These flippers do actually hold a full time job that can prepare them for retirement right?

Disclaimer: I have an innate dislike for people who artificially inflate the price  and reduce the availability of a product by flipping. Low lives. 

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

These flippers do actually hold a full time job that can prepare them for retirement right?

Disclaimer: I have an innate dislike for people who artificially inflate the price and reduce the availability of a product by flipping. Low lives.

Flippers are everywhere.. everything anything can flip they r there.. luxury watch.. collectibles liquor.. anything they r there..

Can’t fault them.. they see the opportunity and grab it.

And these flipper are normally rich themselves who can pay cash.. sad but true.. Patek Phillip, Rolex price had shot up..

If they don't flip, there will be more products available and true enthusiast for the product will not need to pay the premium to buy from flippers.

Same like tissue paper food court seat chopper.... If they dun chope, there will be more seats to go around.

That's my pet peeve. 

Flippers are everywhere.. everything anything can flip they r there.. luxury watch.. collectibles liquor.. anything they r there..

Can’t fault them.. they see the opportunity and grab it.

And these flipper are normally rich themselves who can pay cash.. sad but true.. Patek Phillip, Rolex price had shot up..

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Lazy until use foot for food delivery also cannot. Match it to pea brain and accident is birthed.

Some crowded places like shopping malls, please do not allow your kiddos to skate, use tricycle, quadcycle or any form of pretend-to-walk or fly type of mini-transport device. Its fun to your kiddo and u happy to see him/her happy.

But other users of mall need to skip out of their way or risk walking into them when the kiddo makes sudden stops or turns.

Please be considerate. There's a safe place for them. Its called home or parks or playgrounds or void decks. At all times, adult supervision pls. Not 7 years old look out for 3 years old in a crowded mall. Dun impose your perceived happiness on others when they can be happier without the extra need to mind your kiddos.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

No such thing as considerate to those parents la. Like you said, they see their kids happy more important than caring for others around them. So if you dont look out for them or siam them when you see them and they crash onto you, not their problem lo.

Turbocharged

If they don't flip, there will be more products available and true enthusiast for the product will not need to pay the premium to buy from flippers.

Same like tissue paper food court seat chopper.... If they dun chope, there will be more seats to go around.

That's my pet peeve.

Look at our COE system... all pure selfishness

Hypersonic

That's my pet peeve. 

Like Iphone queue last time. Some queue to buy many set to be sold off. Then the concert tix for those famous bands too.  

COE system is all business.

how many individual can hold on to Cat E to flip?

The LTA license plate is the same...flippers masquerading as license plate dealers. I like the number, I bid directly. You come in to bid up all the popular number plates and then reselling for profit,,,,

Look at our COE system... all pure selfishness

↡ Advertisement