Lee Hsien Yang's son marries bf in South africa

ChaosMyth

(edited)

Singapore—Congratulations are in order for Li Huanwu, the nephew of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, and his boyfriend Heng Yirui, who were married in South Africa today, May 24.

In an Instagram post put up in the late afternoon, Dr Heng wrote, “Today I marry my soul mate. Looking forward to a lifetime of moments like this with @hero.unit”

In the photo, there’s an elephant standing in the background and Dr Heng tagged the location of the photo as Cape Town.

Mr Li is the second son of Lee Hsien Yang, PM Lee’s younger brother. He is also the grandson of the founding Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew, and works as a general manager, while Dr Heng is a veterinarian.

post-186600-0-46030100-1558717629_thumb.jpgpost-186600-0-42042300-1558717636.jpegpost-186600-0-10670000-1558717642_thumb.jpg

Not sure if our Prime Minister Lee will be particularly pleased or even IF Lee Hsien Yang is happy about this news but congratulations to the newly weds!!! So much news about LGBT these few weeks.I am of the opinion that it is one's perogative to fall in love with the sam sex and I am totally cool wihh that but I would feel uncomfortable if this is one day legalized in our red dot. It should just remain status quo. So yes I am of the opinion that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Discussions are welcomed but if it turns nasty mod please lock

Edited by ChaosMyth
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

Happy for them...

Remove the thoughts of him being someone famous's son, he is just a fellow human being, entitled to his choice of life that he wanted.

Personally, I am not against same sex marriage nor am I supporting. As long as they are happy, I am happy for them.

Who am I to judge?

• Praise 21

Twincharged

Happy for them...

Remove the thoughts of him being someone famous's son, he is just a fellow human being, entitled to his choice of life that he wanted.

Personally, I am not against same sex marriage nor am I supporting. As long as they are happy, I am happy for them.

Who am I to judge?

They happy jiu Hao.. Outsider have no say.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Pinky's nephew is practising Pinkdot ambassador. Such poetry lol.

My heartiest congratulations to them both.

• Praise 4

@Jamesc must be jumping up and down with joy for the couple....
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Happy for them...

Who am I to judge?

In today’s day and age ...... all this is going to get more common happening ..... maybe even trending
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

Rather than being sissy, rainbow guys are actually quite beefy, ... wonder why? Someone theorised that this could be due to the feminine part of their psyche (which is necessary to be attracted to another guy romantically) , where we know females are known to be more vain [laugh]

Twincharged

Get the ball rolling.

Actually there's no need to legalise gay marriage if society (Not just some religious groups) really isn't ready, there are other ways to satisfy the different parties as long as each compromise a little.

"Marriage" gives some pretty important rights to the couple.

Ex.

To enter the hospital and make medical decisions for partner.

Apply for hdb.

Asset management.

Legal representation when one is incapacitated.

Cpf.

Childcare. Etc..

Find a way to give same sex couples those couples rights and it's a pretty good start to give them the protection that marriage gives heterosexual couples.

• Praise 4

why not Taipei? taiwan just legalised same sex marriage.

by the way which one the son? the muscle men or the smaller one?

Supersonic

Is marriage really the best outcome for 2 persons in romantic love?

Yes. By transforming bliss into suffering, it makes unmarried friends feel better about their life "choices" (in quotes, because choices imply volition and many are involuntarily unattached).

Basically, marriage democratically distributes suffering. Thereby reducing envy. And brings more people into a world already dangerously overpopulated, thereby solving another problem that never needed solving.

Marriage, as they say, is a three ring circus.

First the engagement ring.

Then the wedding ring.

Finally the suffering.

:D

Seriously, "happily married" is almost always an oxymoron. But while there are some who swear off marriage entirely, it's interesting how even highly intelligent people keep going back for more, almost as if it were an addictive drug. Look up Bertrand Russell and see how many times that high level genius IQ dipshit got married.

• Praise 6

(edited)

thanks.

I am not anti gay nor against same sex marriage.

my opinion.

Maciam

which one is LHY son ? the muscle men? Edited by Kopites

Turbocharged

I'm waiting for your proposal love
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4