Swapping Numberplate in Msia

zipping

Moron... Want to do also at least do in a secluded plate. Or maybe he wants to sabo his father.

he looks like the father !  [bigcry]  :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I think he is either stupid, or he is stupid, or mayb he is just plain stupid. 

Now I guess every car that goes into MY will change their car number to SLX27E, and go speeding happily, park illegally. 

Anyone wants to start a "SLX27E" number plate group buy?  -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Similar car to this one...do you think seller would throw in extra plate as sweetener?

wait, dont tell me is car dealer bring car go JB for some fun?  :huh:  <_<  [laugh]

wait, dont tell me is car dealer bring car go JB for some fun? :huh:<_<[laugh]

Don’t think so. Read in other forum that the chap has paid up the fines upon infamously put in the limelight for his misdeed.
  • Praise 1

Don’t think so. Read in other forum that the chap has paid up the fines upon infamously put in the limelight for his misdeed.

he paid for the msia fines?  [grin]  just his stupid luck. change plate infront of everyone, just nice kena taken photos, just nice he kena speeding fine on same day, just nice went viral! talk about Murphy's law ! 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

he paid for the msia fines?  [grin]  just his stupid luck. change plate infront of everyone, just nice kena taken photos, just nice he kena speeding fine on same day, just nice went viral! talk about Murphy's law ! 

he tio stalk lor... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

just curious, if Sg car put fake MY plate, got any difference if kena caught for traffic offence in MY?

Not so easy.... How do you fake a MY roadtax? How do you hide your ERP reader? One glance only pecah lobang liao....

Ah yes, forgot about the ERP reader lol. I guess if you wanna rack up offences in a foreign land, easier to do so with a fake foreigner plate ba

Not so easy.... How do you fake a MY roadtax? How do you hide your ERP reader? One glance only pecah lobang liao....

Twincharged

Ah yes, forgot about the ERP reader lol. I guess if you wanna rack up offences in a foreign land, easier to do so with a fake foreigner plate ba

How to? Must hide the erp unit too? Unless your car doesn’t have the erp iu.

Some msia cars have the I/U too as the y frequent sg.

wait, dont tell me is car dealer bring car go JB for some fun?  :huh:  <_<  [laugh]

Wont rule out the possibility but i read somewhere this chap own it for a few years? unless just swop hands.

• Praise 1