Swapping Numberplate in Msia

zipping

Supersonic

is he not openly saying he's a 302?

Maybe the 02 means 2 sets of plates?
↡ Advertisement

Thats a term i have not heard for a long long time, but hey, it could very well be since he doesnt have a pair to even use his numberplate to begin with.

* For that reporter, you only have 1 job to do and u can get it wrong. OMG what kind of reporters/writers/copy vet we have in Singapore?

Supersonic

Today's news: LTA investigating liao after Elantra owner filed a complaint. 

actually it is a crime in malaysia but can sg govt come after him?

actually it is a crime in malaysia but can sg govt come after him?

can, coz the original car plate owner had launched a police report and both cars are sin registered veh.

maybe he will kanna from both side authorities.

Subconsciously?? Hahaha

Many si ginnas dun know what is 302 lah

declare liao became clerk or store man and dont need stay in  [laugh]

not bad deal lor [rolleyes]

plus can married overseas  :a-toast:

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Based on the top photo, cannot rule it out.

Just asking to be probed.

As for the bottom photo, well, to each his own.

210519_manchangenumberplate_facebook.jpg

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

You all said until got dragon got Phoenix , at least he got the balls to do it openly . Respect. Haha.

Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic

can, coz the original car plate owner had launched a police report and both cars are sin registered veh.

maybe he will kanna from both side authorities.

sin registered but crime not committed in sin leh.

what's the crime committed?

Hypersonic

But seriously, i dun tink LTA will do anything lah. Maybe at best send him an 'advisory letter' stating the obvious i.e to remind him that swapping plate is illegal. Wayang show

I had the impression that owning a licence plate of any vehicle not registered to yourself or your business is illegal. And that if u make your number plate, that some sort of identification would be required.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Got Balls man, I love this guy.

But I read my passport, it says it does not exempt you from breaking the law in another country. 

Likewise, if you go overseas and take drugs, you are laible to come back and be punished [:p]

• Praise 3

Supercharged

a few years ago some b**tard cloned one of my motorcycles' number plate

I found out when I started getting parking fines at different locations, dates/times while my bike was parked at home

I went through HDB, LTA and SPF and none of them were helpful

HDB said, you are the registered owner of the vehicle, you got to pay the fines, otherwise we will issue court order

LTA guy on the phone laughed at me, sarcastically asking if I know I am calling LTA? it's none of their business

SPF said can't do anything, I asked the officer if the guy killed someone by hit and run, will the SPF knock on my door? he shrugged, I walked out empty handed

at the end HDB said waived my fines

few months later, I started to receive parking fines again for that particular number plate

and I went through with HDB again to waive the fines

till now I still dulan

• Praise 14

Turbocharged

You all said until got dragon got Phoenix , at least he got the balls to do it openly . Respect. Haha.

This is going to be the next big talk again huh. Should be better than trade war topic

sin registered but crime not committed in sin leh.

what's the crime committed?

“Although the Singapore-registered car bearing a false Singapore number plate was driven outside Singapore, if as a result of the forged car number plate, another driver in Singapore is penalised for offences not committed by him, there may be enough nexus for this scenario to fall within ‘exhibiting forged or imitation number plate’ under the Road Traffic Act, or ‘cheating’ under the Penal Code,” lawyer Chia Boon Teck from Singaporean law firm Chia Wong told ST.

• Praise 1

I had the impression that owning a licence plate of any vehicle not registered to yourself or your business is illegal. And that if u make your number plate, that some sort of identification would be required.

My previous used car, the previous owner retained the number. The dealer made new plates for the new number and kept the old number plate in the boot. When i sold the car, the ex-number plate is still in the boot.

I wonder if the next owner will use it. I never knew got such law.

• Praise 1

Falls within grey area again? MY say car not registered in MY so cannot catch and Sg say crime not committed in Sg also cannot catch?

Then its time to forge number plate and clear carbon up north. SLX27E comes to mind. 

• Praise 3

(edited)

a few years ago some b**tard cloned one of my motorcycles' number plate

I found out when I started getting parking fines at different locations, dates/times while my bike was parked at home

I went through HDB, LTA and SPF and none of them were helpful

HDB said, you are the registered owner of the vehicle, you got to pay the fines, otherwise we will issue court order

LTA guy on the phone laughed at me, sarcastically asking if I know I am calling LTA? it's none of their business

SPF said can't do anything, I asked the officer if the guy killed someone by hit and run, will the SPF knock on my door? he shrugged, I walked out empty handed

at the end HDB said waived my fines

few months later, I started to receive parking fines again for that particular number plate

and I went through with HDB again to waive the fines

till now I still dulan

You everyday go to temple to pray that rider got into a serious accident. That the case solve ...  [sly]

That m/cycle could also be a stolen one and using your number plate ....  :we-all-gonna-die:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

Falls within grey area again? MY say car not registered in MY so cannot catch and Sg say crime not committed in Sg also cannot catch?

Then its time to forge number plate and clear carbon up north. SLX27E comes to mind. 

can do mcf group buy ...  [sly]

:XD:

• Praise 3