Manchester United '99 vs Bayern Munich Legends 5-0

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Sir Alex Ferguson returns to the United dugout for the fixture, while popular faces such as David Beckham, Gary Neville and Andy Cole don the famous red shirts once again.
The likes of Stefan Effenberg, Ze Roberto and Lothar Matthaus all line up for the Bayern team.

These old man played so much better than the current Man U Players. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Sir Alex Ferguson returns to the United dugout for the fixture, while popular faces such as David Beckham, Gary Neville and Andy Cole don the famous red shirts once again.

The likes of Stefan Effenberg, Ze Roberto and Lothar Matthaus all line up for the Bayern team.

These old man played so much better than the current Man U Players. [lipsrsealed]

Didn't know you MU supporters ... :slow:

Internal Moderator

Haha, No leh. I am not Man U supporter. I Arsenal Fan. Hahaha. But I have huge respect for Sir Alex Ferguson's Man U era.

Didn't know you MU supporters ... :slow:

Turbocharged

Haha, No leh. I am not Man U supporter. I Arsenal Fan. Hahaha. But I have huge respect for Sir Alex Ferguson's Man U era.

Those were the days when no player is bigger than club. Now players can chut pattern to get managers sacked

Just saw a video clip from the match of 44yr old David Beckham sending a cross field ball from right wing to left wing with such accuracy and showing he has not lost his touch [thumbsup]

Beckham is one of the best passes in the game and that is his main strength for sure. How United could do with this kind of passing accuracy in the current team!

• Praise 9

Like Nicky new hairstyle.

What happened to AC? Replaced so early...was looking forward to see him with his formidable partnership with DY again when I saw the lineup

Hahaha..The old manager benched the current manager first to show him how to assemble a winning squad.

Supercharged

Can see that you are not a Man U fan cos you put Untied instead of United as the thread title. Haha. Nothing beats the old players of United cos the players now really CMI.

Twincharged

Bend it Like Beckham

He did it several times in the match  [thumbsup]

Some players just cannot be replaced.

Just saw a video clip from the match of 44yr old David Beckham sending a cross field ball from right wing to left wing with such accuracy and showing he has not lost his touch [thumbsup]

Beckham is one of the best passes in the game and that is his main strength for sure. How United could do with this kind of passing accuracy in the current team!

• Praise 9

(edited)

a lot of Thors in both team...
Edited by Evillusion

Certainly both team with many veteran old and experienced players show off their skill brings memories to Old Trafford days, Beckam has not silky curls, he's certainly bent it many ruthless crosses. Love those oldies matches.

And OleGS scored one as usual inside the box. Hahaha

↡ Advertisement