Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

i have been waiting for this car to arrive

if the front grille looks like this sibei sianz liao

kia grille looks better ...

Design by Kia designer and inline 4

No more 6 pot

• Praise 1

I wonder if BMW will do a 1M which is a full fledged M car for the 1 series? The 1st 1M was created from the M parts bin and it was a winning formula. It would be really nice to see a 1M being launched.

• Praise 1

Well, for the F20 1 Series, don't look like it gonna have a 1M lor.

from Year 2012 production till the face lift 2 years ago.... no news lor.

now the new M135 also hinted unlikely to hv 1M.

Edited by Firehorse
  • Praise 1

forget about a 1M . BMW is moving to a FWD platform in the 1 series and since last year doesn't even offer a MT in the M140i\M240i.

• Praise 1

Well, for the F20 1 Series, don't look like it gonna have a 1M lor.

from Year 2012 production till the face lift 2 years ago.... no news lor.

now the new M135 also hinted unlikely to hv 1M.

What a waste, seems like the smallest model to have the full M treatment is the 2 series which is the M2....

forget about a 1M . BMW is moving to a FWD platform in the 1 series and since last year doesn't even offer a MT in the M140i\M240i.

Wonder where is bmw going with the 1 series platform. It would be a shock if the future M140i comes in FWD only...

What a waste, seems like the smallest model to have the full M treatment is the 2 series which is the M2....

Wonder where is bmw going with the 1 series platform. It would be a shock if the future M140i comes in FWD only...

M140 and M135 xDrive  :inlove:  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Looks good!

Hopefully abit more spacious for the rear passengers and looking forward to read reviews on the drive/handling as its a big change from RWD which was a plus point for the 1 series to FWD.

Hopefully, PML prices it fairly instead of their usual sky high prices for new launches. This being their entry level model, they shld take this opportunity to introduce the brand to younger 1st time owners with this model and in turn, these buyers could potentially turn out to be repeat buyers of the brand in latter years for higher end models, so win win for all in my opinion.  

• Praise 4

This "Kia" grill only for M135i xDrive

The rest of them comes with normal kidney one

Now M is a degrade ...
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Looks good!

Hopefully abit more spacious for the rear passengers and looking forward to read reviews on the drive/handling as its a big change from RWD which was a plus point for the 1 series to FWD.

Hopefully, PML prices it fairly instead of their usual sky high prices for new launches. This being their entry level model, they shld take this opportunity to introduce the brand to younger 1st time owners with this model and in turn, these buyers could potentially turn out to be repeat buyers of the brand in latter years for higher end models, so win win for all in my opinion.

They cant price it higher than the A class else no one would buy.
  • Praise 1