2019 3rd Generation BMW 1 Series (F40)

Wt_know

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

for conti ... there are two choices

either get the low entry model (bare bone) or full msport options model

else the simi sai 53-54 half baked ... options not all have but price also not cheap 

Yes. The bare bones model is cheap and good to haolian as exterior is very similar to higher spec models. Only driver suffer inside with cheap interior and poor functionality.

BMW *18 and *20 series will ALWAYS sell easily in SG. At most throw in a M sport package to complete the fakery.

↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, flashbang said:

Yes. The bare bones model is cheap and good to haolian as exterior is very similar to higher spec models. Only driver suffer inside with cheap interior and poor functionality.

BMW *18 and *20 series will ALWAYS sell easily in SG. At most throw in a M sport package to complete the fakery.

M sports is not fakery.  It use different spring, shocks and ARB.

Nothing to haolian.  Everywhere BMW liao.

6 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

M sports is not fakery.  It use different spring, shocks and ARB.

Nothing to haolian.  Everywhere BMW liao.

bmw 1/2 series and a/cla is definitely B&B car la ...

5 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

140/240/M2/A35/CLA35 is not B&B la

i am talking about the main stream models ...

the 116/118/216/218/A180/A200/CLA180/CLA200 that you see at EVERY traffic lights stop ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

10 hours ago, Davidtch said:

😂🤭

Agreed,a few Months back,PML sell a 218i[F22],it come with the same Bodykit & Badges as my M240i,outside only a Single Exhaust that giveaway a Base Model...but strange thing is the 218i even got Sunroof & Leather Seats,while the M240i only got Alcantara Seats.

anything starts with M simi 35i/40i

of course will be charged a PREMIUM

dont chop carrot you ... chop who?

anything ends with 16i/18i dealer sure give chance ... welcome to BreakMyWallet .. lol

the profile of the buyer has already been “mark” in a box ... 

it’s deep pocket vs break wallet ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Agreed,a few Months back,PML sell a 218i[F22],it come with the same Bodykit & Badges as my M240i,outside only a Single Exhaust that giveaway a Base Model...but strange thing is the 218i even got Sunroof & Leather Seats,while the M240i only got Alcantara Seats.

For 218, it is not running on Sport AT.  So, no pedal shift.

In addition, idrive screen should be that sibei small 1.

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

This is the standard SG package. 18/20 models with M Sport exteriors. After purchase, buyer will wrap the 3 stripe M colour into the grill and swap to double or quad exhaust muffler tips. Rear will remove the model number and leave the M logo there.

• Praise 6

1 minute ago, flashbang said:

This is the standard SG package. 18/20 models with M Sport exteriors. After purchase, buyer will wrap the 3 stripe M colour into the grill and swap to double or quad exhaust muffler tips. Rear will remove the model number and leave the M logo there.

that's quite the modus operandi after getting an entry level bimmer ...

PML should package it as "included" .... sales sure go up no 10% no talk ... [laugh]

4 minutes ago, flashbang said:

3 pot engine cannot put double or quad exhaust muffler.

Engine will uplorry very fast

😂

For 218, the biggest clue is that heinous idrive screen.

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Alcantara is considered a premium material that's cool during hot days and warm during cool days.

I'll take that anytime over fake aka synthetic leather that feels rubbery. 🤣

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

3 pot engine cannot put double or quad exhaust muffler.

Engine will uplorry very fast

😂

For 218, the biggest clue is that heinous idrive screen.

i think 3 out of the 4 exhaust muffflers are not working...only 1 is real haha

• Praise 3

51 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Alcantara is considered a premium material that's cool during hot days and warm during cool days.

alcantara always appear more sporty but somehow i never like its feel, especially on steering wheel

i think my sweaty palms don't help haha

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, SZ_ford said:

alcantara always appear more sporty but somehow i never like its feel, especially on steering wheel

i think my sweaty palms don't help haha

Steering wheel will need a good clean as the hand sweat and oils will cause alcantara to look flat and matted. Leather wheel still best.

3 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

For M240, it is either Alcantara or Dakota leather.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4