2019 3rd Generation BMW 1 Series (F40)

Wt_know

7 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

so, M135i no fight with A45 AMG line up?

No fight la

M135: 306hp

A35: 306hp

A45: 450hp

Somemore got A45s le

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

M135 vs A35, which one better?

What did your video said

I don't like AMG sport seats in A class.  Too tall for the car resulted in blocking rear passenger view.

If roof lining is black, it makes the rear seat claustrophobic

(edited)
46 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I think BMW more comfort,Mercedes Benz more Sporty.

alamak .... BMW has turned into TOYOTA

where is the Ultimate Driving Machine and Sheer Driving Pleasure ... [confused]  [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

14 hours ago, Davidtch said:

No fight la

M135: 306hp

A35: 306hp

A45: 450hp

Somemore got A45s le

i think a45 is 382 bhp while a45S is 415bhp

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

I think BMW more comfort,Mercedes Benz more Sporty.

BMW cars not known for comfort as their suspension is normally tuned firmer even for low end models. Coupled with RFT, it will nvr be that comfortable. Most of the premium cars including Benz use RFT as well though.

• Praise 6

On 9/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, Wt_know said:

i am talking about the main stream models ...

the 116/118/216/218/A180/A200/CLA180/CLA200 that you see at EVERY traffic lights stop ... [laugh]

Walao my 140i has a more (IMHO) B&B interior then a 116/118/A180 lor. Those have leather but I get fabric smlj checkered pattern sports shit. And the rest of the car like dash also same.  Anyway, 99.9% of people wont tell the difference at the lights but that's the price of wanting a bigger engine (but bank balance 53-54) in our little red dot. Sianz.

8 hours ago, Ake109 said:

Walao my 140i has a more (IMHO) B&B interior then a 116/118/A180 lor. Those have leather but I get fabric smlj checkered pattern sports shit. And the rest of the car like dash also same.  Anyway, 99.9% of people wont tell the difference at the lights but that's the price of wanting a bigger engine (but bank balance 53-54) in our little red dot. Sianz.

Agreed,same as my M240i....PML now got the 218i with M Bodykit,come with Sunroof & Leather Seats...while ours are Alcantara Seats.

35 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Agreed,same as my M240i....PML now got the 218i with M Bodykit,come with Sunroof & Leather Seats...while ours are Alcantara Seats.

What's wrong with alcantara? I like my alcantara seats, an upgrade from fabric but still got a cooling effect even when parked under hot sun. Leather seats is instant butt burned.

3 hours ago, flashbang said:

What's wrong with alcantara? I like my alcantara seats, an upgrade from fabric but still got a cooling effect even when parked under hot sun. Leather seats is instant butt burned.

Alcantara lack of Class.....Leather look & smell better.

7 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Alcantara lack of Class.....Leather look & smell better.

Alcantara is high class lah.... more maintenance needed and looks sporty. Leather too slippery and hot under the sun. If too low class for the passenger, they are welcome to take taxi which has leather seats....

23 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

135i or 330i? [sly] 

EDCD3833-81B3-41C5-8E1C-A8F0703C7DA8.jpeg

330i for added space and more upmarket interior.

50 more hp in 135i.....i think performance difference between the 2 cars not heaven and earth .