2019 3rd Generation BMW 1 Series (F40)

Wt_know

8 hours ago, P0711142 said:

Any review on 116i? The exterior looks fanastic. Lots of equipment on the inside too. SE quoted me 147888 with 7k overtrade discount. Is it a good buy at 140888? Do you think i can bargain for more? 

1. Front wheel drive #Notabmw

2. 3 cylinder

3. Polarising front

4. Less power than even the last gen tiny diesel that PML brought in

5. Trim and equipment levels are not what BMW is known for especially at the lower end of their product line

On the other hand , it is supposed to be a fairly  competent car . Do NOT let them just increase overtrade when u bargain - THIS IS NOT A DISCOUNT, just increases your loan component.

You might want to try and get into the local Facebook or heavily policed 🤣 Telegram group for reviews.

This car or even the current gen F40 118i that PML brought in wasn't enough car for me to change out of the previous gen petrol 1 series.

Edited by shrjun
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

118i already barely accepted ... 116i is down to the bone .... perhaps next is 999cc turbo

truly car-lite :secret-laugh:

imho, if considering 116i ... i would rather take sushi and kimchi ... VFM and nothing less comparing

Edited by Wt_know

On 3/20/2021 at 1:15 AM, P0711142 said:

Any review on 116i? The exterior looks fanastic. Lots of equipment on the inside too. SE quoted me 147888 with 7k overtrade discount. Is it a good buy at 140888? Do you think i can bargain for more? 

if it fits your budget and you like it after a test drive, just go for it..  since you are not trading in, of cos try to bargain abit more.. cause if failed, at least you have tried..

handsome looking car, why not consider the luxury trim ? the extra 5k for the cruise control, electric tail gate and full leather seats, seems worth it..

↡ Advertisement