Vietnam’s economy to overtake Singapore’s in 10 years

Blueray

Hypersonic

More babies is a good idea.

We should get more young ladies from Vietnam from the best universities to help increase our population.

They all have a high regard for Spore men.

:D

To do more business with the up and coming country Vietnam I wrote to Vietjet and asked them to fly to Singapore.

I am doing my bit for promoting closer relations and more business intercourse.

a lot of my friends are marrying Viet SYTs so I guess they dont overtake but taking over SG

cos future Gen are mostly mixed Viet or mixed Tiong...not much of local Sinkies liao :slow:

anyway this island already looks so foreign to most of us

PS. 1 thing I must agree is that these Viet SYTs are really nice [thumbsup]

If we are marrying their SYT then they are not taking over SG but we are taking over their virgin resources.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

It's true that the men there are very lazy. That's why alot of viet ladies want to marry out of the country.

I work with their civil servants before, their style of working is bully the new and younger guy into doing all the work while the more laojiao one go and relax.

Hypersonic

Some of my single frens know the potential of Vietnam and have been going there for years and depositing millions.

I wish I had millions to deposit but as most married men know having a wife sucks you dry.

Some of my single frens know the potential of Vietnam and have been going there for years and depositing millions.

I wish I had millions to deposit but as most married men know having a wife sucks you dry.

James ah James !!!! :XD:
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

It's true that the men there are very lazy. That's why alot of viet ladies want to marry out of the country.

I work with their civil servants before, their style of working is bully the new and younger guy into doing all the work while the more laojiao one go and relax.

Singapore style is different?

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

We should grab their hard working young ladies with both hands.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Singapore style is different?

I not civil servant, I dont know. I only encounter this kind of bullying back in NS days.

But if SG is as bad as them, I really think we are hopeless. I dont see this kind of behaviour working with other SEA government.

Edited by GLZT
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Hardworking meh? My frens set up company say all the guys sibeh lazy one. The only ones hardworking are the char bors.

look like their ndp programme? [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Deposit millions of....?
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I always think they have a big future in front of them.

U know why future big? the secret.. ride motorcycle!! the vibration help in toning and building BIG Bright Future! 

• Praise 1

Our PAP gov really complacent. Period

Baseless post or your ball-less comment?

Why not u compare China today and 20 Years ago?

LKY in-charged Singapore and current Singapore?

Aren't the existing gov complacent?

Still not convince?

U may wanna look at Vietnam today and 10 year later....

post-64068-0-43418900-1559134915_thumb.png

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

U got babies or babes ??

First must have babes, next will be baboes with familiar faces running around the streets as a consequences after a few glass of alcohols.

On a serious note, dont discount he potential of Manila, Jakarta and even Yongon, the business opportunities and development there are just insane.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

i thought the hardworking one are mostly working as FW in other country, those left behind were the lazy one waiting for women to feed them [sweatdrop]

* declaimer: i hear say one [laugh]

Not true, visiting customer there often. All very hard working.

My colleague in Hanoi are also all good engineers. Command of English are also improving.

If you know how big the factory Samsung and LG have there. It is like a city. With own fire station.

In contrast, if look at how our strawberry engineer work, really need to worry.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4