2nd A&W opening at AMK Hub..3rd coming

StreetFight3r

Hypersonic

Piak piak?

No lah ...... @anchcheek -he everthing is loooong term 1 ....like long term govt Bond
  • Praise 5

This is the standard of A&W in Malaysia (Senai). Sorry but it taste very "Malaysia" (I think it got to do with the spices they used), and far off from the one I had in Singapore in the 80s / 90s...

mpcLNHU.jpg

• Praise 5

This is the standard of A&W in Malaysia (Senai). Sorry but it taste very "Malaysia" (I think it got to do with the spices they used), and far off from the one I had in Singapore in the 80s / 90s...

mpcLNHU.jpg

Root beer without that float is blasphemy

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

A&W is not even popular in Malaysia. In the entire Johor state, only 3 outlets - 2 are at petronas station along the highway, 1 in bukit indah shopping mall. And then you realised almost ALL the newer shopping malls that recently opened in JB, NONE have a A&W!!! That's when it hit you that A&W sucks across the causeway.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

No wonder when I go bukit indah eat, so disappointing. Heard KFC is better in MY, should have eaten that instead. 

A&W is not even popular in Malaysia. In the entire Johor state, only 3 outlets - 2 are at petronas station along the highway, 1 in bukit indah shopping mall. And then you realised almost ALL the newer shopping malls that recently opened in JB, NONE have a A&W!!! That's when it hit you that A&W sucks across the causeway.

Turbocharged

Mid Valley Southjey mall opening one soon.

Hypersonic

I only had the one at Ayer keroh stopover. The bun for the burger and hot dog was hard, machiam overnite.

Was at Jewel A&W 2 weeks ago. So so lah, only thing good is the short Q.

Home made coney dog is so much better and just need to chill the Root Bear icy cold + a blob of vanilla ice cream . . . Oh ya! Freeze your glass mug for frosty effect. [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

You all only talk about the Root Beer and the coney dog.....

Please don't forget about the Bear. His name is Rooty. He is born in 1974  in Canada!

Edited by Icedbs

(edited)

No wonder when I go bukit indah eat, so disappointing. Heard KFC is better in MY, should have eaten that instead.

I always stop for the KFC before the Malaysia customs southbound towards the Tuas Singapore checkpoint .

The taste is very consistent and the 2 piece chicken meal with nasi is absolutely fabulous . You can’t get that in Singapore .

Edited by No_worries

Turbocharged

Strange that you chose to eat fried chicken.. the only 3 things i'll eat at A&W, root beer/coney dog/curly fries...

↡ Advertisement