Tyre size 195/50r16

LemuelWong

Can anyone recommend any tyre shop that carries this size? its pretty hard to find it. been calling a few shops and they dont really carry this size. 

Thanks in advance! looking at michelin or bridgestone. or if theres any recommendations! thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Can anyone recommend any tyre shop that carries this size? its pretty hard to find it. been calling a few shops and they dont really carry this size. 

Thanks in advance! looking at michelin or bridgestone. or if theres any recommendations! thanks!

May i ask why 195? pardon me, im a new car owner, wish to learn more. 

I recently receive my ride and am given 205/50/16. I understand the difference here is the width and isnt a wider width better in terms of grip?

(edited)

May i ask why 195? pardon me, im a new car owner, wish to learn more. 

I recently receive my ride and am given 205/50/16. I understand the difference here is the width and isnt a wider width better in terms of grip?

It's stock from borneo motors apparently.I'm not very good with tyres too. It'll be my first time changing the tyres. lol.

I don't intend to change my rims. hence 195. 

Edited by LemuelWong

It's stock from borneo motors apparently.I'm not very good with tyres too. It'll be my first time changing the tyres. lol.

I don't intend to change my rims. hence 195.

Most rims can go two diff size.. like a 17" rim can go 215 or 225.. this depends on ur rim width.. u can drive to a tyre shop and ask wat size tyre can fit ur rim.. which may give u more options.

(edited)

Ya very odd size.

Last time only swift sport.

Now latest toyota vios use also ( i think)

Anw dun go change to 205 width if the shop dun have.

There is need to change on the spot .

Can alway ask them source the correct size for u

Edited by Beregond

What car r u driving? Can use this website to check correct sizes.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/

Thanks! driving vios 2015.

Decided to go with yokohama AE50

my 15 inch came with stock 205/55/15......i reverted to 195 eversince my 1st tyre change. Dont think 205 will be a problem for a 16".

my 15 inch came with stock 205/55/15......i reverted to 195 eversince my 1st tyre change. Dont think 205 will be a problem for a 16".

May i understand the reason you revert? is it due to FC? is so, did it improve significantly? 

May i understand the reason you revert? is it due to FC? is so, did it improve significantly?

205 for 15" is awkward.....not many brands have this size and the tyres were Maxxis from Malaysia. Not sure of the fc though.....maybe there were but i was trying many options to reduce the consumption too.

hi bro, may i know anyone know where to find 235/50R/14 tyre?  for commercial vehicles TOYOTA Dyna rear tyre.  thanks thanks 

may i know where do you get this tire size 235/50R14 ? and is for which car ?

sorry for KUKU question

↡ Advertisement