Buying mattresses from Furniture Mall at Toh Guan?

mersaylee

It’s time to change out kids 6-8yo singles...

Is The Furniture Mall at Toh Guan road near IMM a good place to source with wide variety of mattresses?

Ikxx ones are crappy these days...

TIA

↡ Advertisement

Yes .. for BED , ask me ......   [laugh]

For kids , just get seahorse ... cheap and good. 

For adult , dont get silly Sealy ..... lousy... 1 side move , the other side will experience Earthquake . 

• Praise 3

(edited)

IMM have most of the brands, wait for GSS coming in 3 weeks time.

I thought it has started or starting tomorrow?

IMM more for furniture than mattress isn’t it? I remember seeing lots of sofas set, dining set than mattress...

Yes .. for BED , ask me ...... [laugh]

For adult , dont get silly Sealy ..... lousy... 1 side move , the other side will experience Earthquake .

Don’t trust seewhore leh. Bought two items from there before and both turned bad almost immediately. One got refunded while the other got it exchanged but I dumped both after a short while. Edited by mersaylee

IMM more for furniture than mattress isn’t it? I remember seeing lots of sofas set, dining set than mattress...

Don’t trust seewhore leh. Bought two items from there before and both turned bad almost immediately. One got refunded while the other got it exchanged but I dumped both after a short while.

waaaa what u do to them  :XD:  some bro here also bought seahorse and no one complained . 

kid sleep in aircon ?  Sg way too hot .  Now the bed also come in soft and firm type for kids ... 

• Praise 3

you can still find almost all brands of mattress in IMM.

the furniture mall and tradehub 21 are mainly shops selling few specific brand or house brand.

Yes .. for BED , ask me ......   [laugh]

me got Ikea one not too bad...just very heavy  :slow:

and the cover must buy from them too  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

Try Magic Koil. Singapore brand. Their high end model natural latex, plush top are just a fraction of the price of brands like Simmons etc

Supersonic

me got Ikea one not too bad...just very heavy :slow:

and the cover must buy from them too :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Ikea mattress no good la, the mattress become sink down after a while. Seahorse not bad but a bit too hard. Lol.

Ikea mattress no good la, the mattress become sink down after a while. Seahorse not bad but a bit too hard. Lol.

All mattresses in my house is seahorse. Mine is diamond grade. Cheap and good and so far no depression unlike my previous spring mattress. Harder mattress good for ah peh like me. And considerably lighter easier to flip or clean bed
  • Praise 3

Bought two pocket spring singles at seahorse but branded as Hecom...was told both brands belong to the same boss.

Was impressed with their foam types which were pretty hard or form. But I’m used to pocket spring...

Try Magic Koil. Singapore brand. Their high end model natural latex, plush top are just a fraction of the price of brands like Simmons etc

Does magic koil sell online? Able to see their full range online? 

Also Hecom, do they do online or need to buy from their shops? 

was using seahorse diamond and lasted 3 years

then this Ikea 1 yr old but still ok...fingers crossed 

• Praise 4

All mattresses in my house is seahorse. Mine is diamond grade. Cheap and good and so far no depression unlike my previous spring mattress. Harder mattress good for ah peh like me. And considerably lighter easier to flip or clean bed ð Massage wife also good cos body won't sink in.

:grin: