Ms Grace Fu & her Anti-Chope Movement

StreetFight3r

Because men are more steady :XD:

Hahaha I bui bui

Hum sup siao Lang look :XD:

The only people donât mind me is industrial park people :XD:

you need a pacifier to contain your drooling.
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I do have two issues with choping. I will just comment here.

1) There is no standardised signage for choping. Sometimes I go to a coffee shop and see some packets of tissue on a table. The problem is the tissue packets are placed in such haphazard manner that I dont know if they are "choped" or its just rubbish left behind (half open packets of tissue).

I was a bit free so I went around looking for other seats and found one. I observed that table. Empty for half an hour (I was free so I watched even after I ate and left my seat). The table was still empty after half an hour.. A lot of people wanted to sit then saw the tissues and walked away.

2) There was a couple sitting at a table for 6. I asked if anyone was sitting here (pointing at the seat in the corner). They just said no and I sat and ate. Turns out they were choping for a group of 5. So here I was with sitting in one corner of a six seat table and the other 5 seats were a group of people having lunch chatting away complaining about boss, company so on and so forth.

It was a damn awkward lunch. So again, the one choping should be upfront. But he wasn't wrong. The seat was empty. Just damn awkward for me.

If it's 5 nice kitty cats talking about their intimate conquest... still awkward orr not?

area G KopiTiam TiongKok bu auto come join table one :slow:

can buy me drink or meal please? :inlove:

then ask you take cpf already? :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Hahahaha I tell them I no cpf but got a lot of 公鸡精 :XD:

you need a pacifier to contain your drooling. ð

Hahahaha c size the breastest :XD:
  • Praise 2

Maybe the solution is to remove all the seats at the hawker center.....

Everyone either stand or squat to eat....like the good old days..

Sure eat already fast fast go back office, no waste time [laugh]

And we truly brings back the hawker heritage!

My office had one such meeting room. Supposed to be for quick stand up meetings. But after 1 year, they bought high stools cos many ppl complained.

It might work initially but eventually back to normal.

Must also think of elderly and handicapped folks visiting the food centres. No chair for them??? If limited chairs, the chopping will get very very serious. Then more fights over seats.

Supersonic

Hawker centres are not meant for relaxing lunch, drink kopi and chit-chat during busy hours. Want to do group lunch, please go to nice restaurant or cafe.

In the old days, hawkers would rush you to finish and leavr especially if you're occupying tables in front of popular stall. Nowadays hawkers are more gracious but consumers are not gracious. [laugh]

Yes yes and yes.

Just like those people who always complain HDB becoming smaller.

Want big living space, please go buy a GCB.

Turbocharged

Heng I no hv such problem. Morgue normally empty and lunch alone ð»

For me, lunch is time for me to be alone and to take a break. Not to gossip and to chatter mindlessly as I need my reflection time

And a quick lunch for me is 5-10 mins tops

Yup. Last time i yearn to have khakis for lunch. Nowadays i pray that my colleagues dont find me for lunch..cos i will usually tabao and eat alone in a mtg room and take a 20min nap.

Seriously, if those guys starting to chope table by putting a spanner or hammer on the table

I dare not sit  [laugh]

oj59hxx.jpg

put underwear and the whole table will be yours.  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged
(edited)

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;

and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Those with surname as Thor? Edited by Fuelsaver

Supersonic

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;

and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Those with surname as Thor? ð¬

Steve also can...oops Endgame spoiler. :D

Hypersonic
(edited)

Put dis better. 5m radius no body sit...

this one pocket tissue size, easy to carry, put one stack on the table 真的鬼才跟你坐!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

TB1X8wULXXXXXXKXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Actually my experience is opposite. I find being alone is easier to get a seat, coz more 4 seater table are not utilised to it's fullest, sure got one seat left if you just ask.

But with a group it's harder, unless you want to split the group.

I work in Jurong industrial park. And most of the time, during lunch hour, all table and chair were fully occupied, very hard to even find one empty seat. Have to look out for people that place their bag on chair and ask if I could take the seat.

Or else, will have to pack and eat at office pantry, which most of the time ended up with work discussion session with fellow colleagues. So I rather go out to eat.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Later amtk thinks it's promo vouchers.

you see ah, "真的鬼才跟你坐" depends on where you put the comma.

"真的鬼, 才跟你坐"

"真的, 鬼才跟你坐"

洋鬼子 aka ang moh gui aka amtk belong to the 2nd one, but at least our lunch time dont see alot of ang moh gui ard our food court, so chances of they take as vouchers not as high as nobody want to sit.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Maybe the solution is to remove all the seats at the hawker center.....

Everyone either stand or squat to eat....like the good old days..

Sure eat already fast fast go back office, no waste time [laugh]

And we truly brings back the hawker heritage!

Huh? There is obviously not enough seats to cater to the peak hours crowd and the solution is to remove seats?

People go lunch together partially for a little bit of socializing, otherwise easier to just tabao and eat at work station. Go restaurants? I forgot the masses have no time to socialize. Wahaha...

Turbocharged

Go Yishun Park or jurong west pioneer hawker lorh..consperm no need to chope with tixu

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1