Vietnam issues statement on Singapore PM’s speech

Zxcvb

Don’t forget this:

"Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!" Lee said.

That’s why our final connection into ZhongNanHai is WangQiShan.

When WQS tong tong cheng cheng, we might not be invited to Belt & Road forum.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Has it occur to anyone that ah long was not the one who drafted the eulogy?

Simply saying, he might have read blindly without understanding what it is!!!

My boss's boss dont prepare the report and beautiful slide deck which is presented to the management team. It originates from the working level. My boss reviews the material with me and my boss's boss reviews the material with my boss because at the end of the day, the presenter has to take ownership for whatever that is presented. Everyone is scared of being fired, even the CEO.

Unless you are the owner or major shareholder of the company.  [laugh]

Edited by Happily1986

Twincharged

post-14834-0-03530600-1560009649_thumb.jpg

Taken from Internet, was searching on Obama quote, I remember Obama saying something about human are all the same from bottom to top, be it a low wage worker to foreign leaders all have emotions and its a skill to deal with people (somewhere sort of) . But I can't find the Obama quote and found this quote. It sums things up.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

Their bonus is said to be able to exceed 12 months and above hor..

Your annual salary buay su our PMð¤ð¤ .. may even exceed ah ð±ð±

They so richly paid? Work one year get another year's of pay so easily? My colleague told me could be up to 36mths bonus but the only time i heard a sinkie worker get 36mths is if he is from keppel or sembawang marine. Edited by Kyrios

Donât forget this:

"Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!" Lee said.

And the pork soup from river lol

Twincharged

No. Because a seat warmer cannot decide when he wants to leave....

But really.. now I think GCT wasn't bad, at least he didn't go around making enemies
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

people tend to forget that it was a sensitive and chaotic era then (Cold War)

if Soviet-backed and battle-hardened Vietnam could invade and occupy Cambodia without much resistance, it could also go on to conquer the whole SEA

Edited by Scion
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

It all started not because of logical facts, but more to emotional one. Although on surface it seems they are not happy with logical factual, but if look deep it is triggered based on emotional, aka say things that trigger it.

Edited by Yewheng

It all started not because of logical facts, but more to emotional one. Although on surface it seems they are not happy with logical factual, but if look deep it is triggered based on emotional, aka say things that trigger it.

u see the speech recently by LHL.

did u feel in a way is quite pro china??

even this statement about viet is pro china, 

Why both countries made so much noises when actual facts, the 'soldiers' did reached until Thailand border before pull out.... :wut:

I remember when I was in NS during that time, my unit was placed on standby and put everything on standby mode to be ready to ship out north. Seven days & seven night waiting for the go-ahead. And on the eight day morning, all told to stand-down and returned all equipment to their original places.   :lll._.:  

• Praise 2

Why both countries made so much noises when actual facts, the 'soldiers' did reached until Thailand border before pull out.... :wut:

I remember when I was in NS during that time, my unit was placed on standby and put everything on standby mode to be ready to ship out north. Seven days & seven night waiting for the go-ahead. And on the eight day morning, all told to stand-down and returned all equipment to their original places. :lll._.:

Thanks for the hard work....It’s all worth it especially the part that they were not needed...

• Praise 2

(edited)

hahah, chill la

VietCong is no Justices League la.

The intention for the entire asean to be communist is well-known. That's why the US-viet war. After winning the US, Cambodia is the next easiest target. Is Khmer Rouge regime removed? Yes.  Did Vietcong intent to keep Cambodia for themselves? Yes.

Hun Sen was part of the initial puppet government put in by the Viet. He still managed to stay in power, their election is another story altogether.

Ah Sen kpkb to the max is cos if Viet is looked as liberators, he is part of the saviors. If Viet is looked as invaders, he is a sell-country traitor. either way now Cambodia is sold to China [laugh]

Edited by Vidz
  • Praise 6

(edited)

I remember the hoohaa about 300 red berets going up in the Charlie.

Big news then.

P/S exclusive mcf mu

Edited by Datsun366
↡ Advertisement