2019/2020! Recession coming

RadX

Indeed most probably recession is in effect, my company letting go most of our contract staff, now the perm staff all pray that we will not be the next batch of unfortunate victims..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Got to thanks trump for today situation.  I see dark sky ahead. If Asia still dream of being American friends we will see darker sky. It has to be Americans looking for Asian friends.

• Praise 1

Indeed most probably recession is in effect, my company letting go most of our contract staff, now the perm staff all pray that we will not be the next batch of unfortunate victims..

Hopefully some perm staff join my brotherhood

Its ok

Its healthy

Turbocharged

Got to thanks trump for today situation.  I see dark sky ahead. If Asia still dream of being American friends we will see darker sky. It has to be Americans looking for Asian friends.

Theres always opportunities even in dark days...only thing is whether the leaders are astute enough to steer towards the new goldmines

• Praise 3

Theres always opportunities even in dark days...only thing is whether the leaders are astute enough to steer towards the new goldmines

Got har? Deep pocket ones or average folks?

Yeah must hold on to jobs tight tight.

If less work must do it slowly and drag it.

My MIL say one.

:D

If like that knowing my management no chance then.

what industries you from?

Maybe need to start a new thread - I tio pok too let's chat here.

If the recession is bad it will be a winning thread.

Yeah must hold on to jobs tight tight.

If less work must do it slowly and drag it.

My MIL say one.

You MIL remains me of one of my student on attachment with me. 

His mother told him to work slowly and do not ask for more opportunities to try out on other areas in the Company because he wasn't pay a salary but only an allowance as student on attachment

I do not have a chance to speak to his mother. If not, I will tell his mother it is ok with me cause he is only with me for the period of attachment. However he is your son and is going to take care of you right to the day you leaves this world. Good luck if he has this attitude and brilliant idea taught by you. 

• Praise 3

His mother told him to work slowly and do not ask for more opportunities to try out on other areas in the Company because he wasn't pay a salary but only an allowance as student on attachment

I do not have a chance to speak to his mother. If not, I will tell his mother it is ok with me cause he is only with me for the period of attachment. However he is your son and is going to take care of you right to the day you leaves this world. Good luck if he has this attitude and brilliant idea taught by you.

5 points for you.

The strawberry generation are actually not so bad.

It's the parents that teach them wrong things.

I blame the parents.

His mother's advice is good for a stupid fellow and bad for a smart one.

Since he voluntarily disclosed what his mom said to you, I think he is a stupid fellow.

Wanna keng also must die die keng all the way la.  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Since he voluntarily disclosed what his mom said to you, I think he is a stupid fellow.

Wanna keng also must die die keng all the way la. [lipsrsealed]

5 points for you.

He mother not as smart as my MIL.

Work slowly but must pretend to be working hard my MIL say one.

It's not the strawberry I blame the parents for their bad advice.

Twincharged

Got to thanks trump for today situation. I see dark sky ahead. If Asia still dream of being American friends we will see darker sky. It has to be Americans looking for Asian friends.

You comprain Jamesc BFF.... Later he dislike you ar....
  • Praise 1

Value of SGD drops first.

After it drops by a lot, and if demand still doesnât pick up, yes psf will drop from the new height then.

all they need is to loosen up the property rules and
  • Praise 2

all they need is to loosen up the property rules and ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

True but that won’t happen. At least not yet.

If the current batch of housing is sold out, really don’t know where to magick land to sell.

There is also a crunch on raw materials for construction. The ideal situation is to slowly sell.

Loosening policy on SGD needs to be maximised then they have to resort to that.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

Wanna keng also must die die keng all the way la.  [lipsrsealed]

Good for him to tell me cause I wanted to fail him and he will have to repeat the attachment in another Company.

But after he told me this, I passed him cause I wanted to fail his mother instead

Turbocharged

jialat... can share which industry?

↡ Advertisement