2019/2020! Recession coming

RadX

Attachment students just come for a few months and work for slave salary I always give them very good marks as it adds up to their final results.

I retrench many people in my life but I will always write them a very nice reference letter.

A few companies have called me and I always use the same line this is one of the best staff I ever had he or she is a pleasure to work with.

So far I never had any follow up calls saying he or she is a terrible staff and you said they were good and that's why I took them.

If that happens I will just use the line they were very good under me. Maybe they only perform with a good manager. Maybe you need to review your management style?

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

IT is a cyclical industry.

A lot of projects they need a lot of people.

Now fewer projects have to let them go.

Its just the nature of the industry.

All my frens in IT have been retrenched a few times.

Its almost like the better you are the more times you

get retrenched. Its a badge of honour.

• Praise 3

Good for him to tell me cause I wanted to fail him and he will have to repeat the attachment in another Company.

But after he told me this, I passed him cause I wanted to fail his mother instead

There are people that fail internships?

Go do your votes and see what are the popular topics that people want PM Lee to address during the national day rally.

https://sg.yahoo.com/poll/07fd2c00-be34-11e9-81d2-41c31cde23ca

Maybe he can expand his speech on health. Last year was diabetes, this year let's focus on heart disease.

There are people that fail internships?

Maybe he can expand his speech on health. Last year was diabetes, this year let's focus on heart disease.

I'm hoping he discuss mental health.

Like how some people keep sending unwanted abusive private messages on internet forums to people they don't agree with ... serious problem..

• Praise 3

I'm hoping he discuss mental health.

Like how some people keep sending unwanted abusive private messages on internet forums to people they don't agree with ... serious problem.. ððð

Take it as a positive.

They haven't put you on ignore and cannot stop reading your post.

I get so few negative points these days I think all the idiots have stop reading my posts.

Edited by Jamesc

The NDR speech is probably done and i honestly do not think it will make any difference.

Perhaps enough to add in a 10 second humorous quip in the end, something like

Audience claps.. "some people in the internet wanted me to talk about xxx topic, I promise we look into it if people give us their support next election.." .. audience claps.. audience loud laughter supportively .. good tv.

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 1

IT is a cyclical industry.

A lot of projects they need a lot of people.

Now fewer projects have to let them go.

Its just the nature of the industry.

All my frens in IT have been retrenched a few times.

Its almost like the better you are the more times you

get retrenched. Its a badge of honour.

Its also because the one making the decision is not looking at how hardworking or good you are. More like who you are and who you know and get to stay.. inconvenience truth that everyone is not echoing. 

how DOW drop 800 pt ...... 

I like the fact that analyst will comment that a drop is not a drop but a market correction long overdue..

Yeah.. try saying that when recession is here.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

I like the fact that analyst will comment that a drop is not a drop but a market correction long overdue..

Yeah.. try saying that when recession is here.

What's wrong with that?

I thought if there is no recession and retrenchment, we should be worried?

Climate change! Sure, thats important, but firstly, what is garment doing to help the common people on the street survive the coming downturn in current challenging condition ? 

I think we paid top dollar and we should expect a good preventive solution, and not " because of global situation blah blah blah so we are down also" .

• Praise 5

trust me

climate change means

carbon tax

increase road tax and more incentive to walk

water tax increase

sugar tax

simisai tax also will cum and subsume under climate change

oh ya plastic bag tax

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9