2020 Land Rover Defender

Carbon82

1 hour ago, wlalala said:

lol wtf

Hahhaha. Yet another British failure! Competing with the French for who can build the least reliable car. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

(edited)
On 11/22/2020 at 1:02 PM, Volvobrick said:

If I were to go I to the Outback, I would stick to Toyota Hilux or Land cruiser. LR or other conti will likely leave me stranded and kapuk. 

There are a lot of beatup LR Defender or Series I/II/III running in Cameron Highland.

A lot of them are used in Vege farm that is deep in the wood (1hr drive from Trunk Road)

Edited by inlinesix

Toyota is probably for the farmers and Defender for the farm owners. If the defender gets stuck, they will ask the farmers to help tow 😄

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Koster said:

Toyota is probably for the farmers and Defender for the farm owners. If the defender gets stuck, they will ask the farmers to help tow 😄

Most farm land in CH are on Temporary Occupation License.

Farm operators are local. Farm workers are FW.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Koster said:

Old defender can easily repair so still quite suitable for farm rugged work.

New defender is simply a normal highly electronic city CUV that is designed to be able to off-road well, but target audience is not those trying to use it as tough work-mate.

• Praise 3

how cheap they make also wont be able to be cheaper than toyotas plus no way to match the reliability

so why bother lol

their target market is very different now