Is there anything from your first car

Ody_2004

Internal Moderator

is she reading the forum? hahahahha.

My wife. [cool]

We brought the first car together 32 yrs ago and changes so many cars, but she still beside me when I drives... [drivingcar]

:grin:

I got this blanket-foldable-to-pillow cushion that is always in my car. Kinda useful if i got kick out of home. Haha.

• Praise 1

Car decals and small car models from first ride.

Decals still on current car but car models kept away in a box somewhere. Those were displayed on dashboard until i read that if airbags activated, they will zoomed off into passenger's face or my face causing unknown possibilities from simple small cuts to scarface magnitude. Since then dashboard's been kept cleared of stuff.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

My wife. [cool]

We brought the first car together 32 yrs ago and changes so many cars, but she still beside me when I drives... [drivingcar]

:grin:

A simple genuine yet so romantic statement. U r the man. Looks like I hv to keep searching & be like u. But I hv my first car officially so late...haha.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

This pair of Ray Ban...with me since mid 80s. Not even my first car yet but my first motorbike instead...Yamaha LC125.

Still using it till now but changed lenses few times liao cos need progressive lens to look at gps.  :lll._.:

post-76438-0-53375900-1560328691_thumb.jpg

• Praise 13

Turbocharged

Top Gun inspired spotted

Ya...last time Tom Cruise in Top Gun jin yan tao wan but now.....I think anyhow pick one from MCF also look better than him. Hahaha....:grin:
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

This pair of Ray Ban...with me since mid 80s. Not even my first car yet but my first motorbike instead...Yamaha LC125.

Still using it till now but changed lenses few times liao cos need progressive lens to look at gps.  :lll._.:

Your this shade so solid and durable ah?! From 80s until now the frame still no spoilt?  :o

(edited)

is she reading the forum? hahahahha.

I got this blanket-foldable-to-pillow cushion that is always in my car. Kinda useful if i got kick out of home. Haha.

u also.. ?

mine was original for my kid.. so its about 20 years old liao.. I got 2 in fact, One tigger and one winnie the pooh..

but thats TMI liao

Edited by Sdf4786k

Internal Moderator

yeah. haha. But mine is for the comfort of my passenger. haha. I have no kids yet.

u also.. ?

mine was original for my kid.. so its about 20 years old liao.. I got 2 in fact, One tigger and one winnie the pooh..

but thats TMI liao

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Your this shade so solid and durable ah?! From 80s until now the frame still no spoilt? :o

The lens not original liao...the frame still good...no rust no fade. Really unbelievably lasting!

yeah. haha. But mine is for the comfort of my passenger. haha. I have no kids yet.

You waiting for what ? :slow:

Minister already said, you don't need a big space to help to increase SG populations ....    :yuush:

• Praise 1

I have my pair with gold coloured frame. Same casing since 1975. Only the plastic sheath on the arms have warn off. This is before I owned any vehicles! My children gave me a new set (Ray Ban too) but I am still using my pair!

I have the Broadway rear view mirror, a steering wheel lock and a clip-on sun visor which I bought from Carrefour! Oh ya, the VIP batch from my second car! [:)]

Internal Moderator

I also think so. I don't need any space lah. But need money leh. ahahaha.

You waiting for what ? :slow:

Minister already said, you don't need a big space to help to increase SG populations ....    :yuush:

Turbocharged

Haha. You beat me to it. 

My jump start cables . Had it in the boot for more than 20 years . 

Oh yah....Better not mention it. I also forgot to mention the jump start cables

An amulet since my first car.

Same for me, because I believe it has saved me from a few accidents.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1