110% .......protest till this level  or just a reporter doing her job  :XD:

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

Yeah get one from Vietnam.

:D

One of my frens got married 3 times.

He said it was my fault.

I asked him how is it my fault?

And he said I told him he should get married more often.

I said no I told him to marry an orphan.

:D

Pai sey pai sey. Didn't know your friend is Wang Yu Qing...

post-167240-0-93933200-1560265697_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

https://thestandnews.com/politics/6-12-%E4%BD%94%E9%A0%98-%E5%9C%96%E8%BC%AF-%E5%8F%8D%E9%80%81%E4%B8%AD%E8%A7%B8%E7%99%BC%E7%AC%AC%E4%BA%8C%E6%AC%A1%E4%BD%94%E9%A0%98%E9%81%8B%E5%8B%95/

2nd umbrella movement erupted this morning..

vid go admiralty now lah...bring along helmet, umbrella and take picture.

Internet got many pictures lah... live videos also. No need to go. Chaos there. Anyway, 2nd reading of the bill has been postponed.

Hypersonic

[thumbsup]  to the HK people and many are young people too.

Here? They rather post photos on Instagram and take photo of ladies showering. 

• Praise 5

If they pass the law in HK, we can expect a lot more MNCs and banks will move to SG or elsewhere.

From I've heard, the top three banks in HK also declared "flexible holiday" today for their employees.

HK court has been criticized for not following CCP line.

With the disappearance of HK bookseller from HK, CCP already can do whatever shit they want in HK.

HK loss is SG gain

This is a beautiful picture of HK financial centre. Hope things go well with the protesters. Just take a slight nudge or false news to trigger loss of innocent lives in such a situation. Haiz

post-34737-0-51778000-1560314434_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugitive_Offenders_and_Mutual_Legal_Assistance_in_Criminal_Matters_Legislation_(Amendment)_Bill_2019

The Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill 2019 (Chinese2019年逃犯及刑事事宜相互法律協助法例(修訂)條例草案) is a proposed bill regarding extradition to amend the Fugitive Offenders Ordinance (Cap. 503) in relation to special surrender arrangements and the Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Ordinance (Cap. 525) so that arrangements for mutual legal assistance can be made between Hong Kong and any place outside Hong Kong.[2] The bill was proposed by the Hong Kong government in February 2019. The government proposed to establish a mechanism for transfers of fugitives not only for Taiwan, but also for Mainland China and Macau, which are not covered in the existing laws.[3]

post-16870-0-48959000-1560314915_thumb.jpg

HK court has been criticized for not following CCP line.

With the disappearance of HK bookseller from HK, CCP already can do whatever shit they want in HK.

HK loss is SG gain

post-131345-0-56212600-1560315234.gif

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-extradition-bill-paralyse-block-roads-11618592

Looks like the bill is postponed to a later date to be read.

This will temporarily help to diffuse the tense situation. But if not dropped, later date no use and may be a greater problem with more joining in the protest.

Just sharing

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

(edited)

my live feed...hai fock beneath the bridge ..water jet, pepper spray spraying around now.

heart go to those student.

Police have now retaken Tim Wa Avenue, which was temporarily held by protesters who appear to have been pushed towards Queensway -- which runs roughly parallel to Harcourt Road.

The crowd on the overpass is shouting abuse at police.

Both sides are currently regrouping.

Not the HK i have stayed and know.

Edited by Kopites