Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

https://www.am730.com.hk/news/%E6%96%B0%E8%81%9E/%e5%a5%b3%e8%ad%a6%e7%94%b7%e5%8f%8b%e5%88%86%e4%ba%ab%e7%b6%93%e6%ad%b7-%e7%b6%b2%e6%b0%91%e5%a4%a7%e8%ae%9a%ef%bc%9a%e5%a8%b6%e5%be%97%e9%81%8e%ef%bc%81-176492

6月12日警方與示威者發生激烈衝突,警員的執法方式備受批評。假如另一半是任職警察,跟對方的立場背道而馳,應如何處理這段關係?有網民分享了一段發生在6月9日至12日的經歷,藉此抒發。

該網民提到,自從6月9日遊行後,為了避免因彼此立場不同而吵架,與警員女友減少了溝通,「可能只係每日WhatsApp兩三句」。直至6月12日,該網民在金鐘碰上正在執勤的女友,「我嗰陣好嬲,覺得佢冇人性」。昨晚,該網民與女友食飯,正想提出分手之際,女友突然表示:「我遞咗信」。

網民:咁突然?

女友:612我有去當更,我打唔落手。見到啲伙記圍毆一啲冇殺傷力嘅人,我真係落唔到手。

女友:雖然做警察人工好,福利好,但我一啲都唔開心。

女友:16號我射波陪你出嚟,反正都遞咗信。

網民稱聞言後忍不住流淚,緊抱女友。

這位網民的經歷在討論區出現後,獲得不少好評和祝賀,大讚這位女友娶得過。

↡ Advertisement

I heard over the rthk a dad call phone in program. asking how to deal with his two son. one in the police force and the other one in the uni. after the 612 both of them don't talk, don't share the table for meal. apparently the younger one gf was injured by police baton.

sad.. for the father

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

I heard over the rthk a dad call phone in program. asking how to deal with his two son. one in the police force and the other one in the uni. after the 612 both of them don't talk, don't share the table for meal. apparently the younger one gf was injured by police baton.

sad.. for the father

Reminds me of an article I read before, about how in malaysia election season, there are families in rural areas that split between umno and pas supporters [laugh]
  • Praise 1

actually this type anybody also can write lah, just like in MCF you see everyone CCB PAP, you just have to write a story to CCB PAP and you will get all the praises from changi  to Jurong liao ... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

sad.. for the father

actually quite common, even our local election also same. With the family sure got different opinion, its part of life.

Last time I know of someone, his 3 brothers all belong to the local gang, he alone go and join the enemy gang, his father fark him up until jiaklat jiaklat, but he still went ahead.

but so far the bothers never met in battle field.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Reminds me of an article I read before, about how in malaysia election season, there are families in rural areas that split between umno and pas supporters [laugh]

Any election also the same I think.  with in the family also sure got different opinion and believe. 

So best is dont talk politics at home. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

actually this type anybody also can write lah, just like in MCF you see everyone CCB PAP, you just have to write a story to CCB PAP and you will get all the praises from changi to Jurong liao ... [:p][laugh][laugh]

the link that David provided should be genuine. The link got the lady police picture. today Internet they would be easily csi out if turn out to be fake.

(edited)

those follow hk music scene would know her.

Edited by Kopites

another busy weekend in hk .... [sweatdrop]

Too bad.. it's hard to see this will end well.. it's like the 300..

GO TELL THE SPARTANS PASSERBY,

THAT HERE OBEDIENT TO THEIR LAWS WE LIE.

• Praise 1

(edited)

this one really funny.....

He like farking shouting and scolding everyone. [:p][laugh][laugh]

the one you shared was the edited complication.

above 4 mimutes plus was his debate in parliament fighting for the elders monthly fruit pension. apparently the bill was to set mean test for the hk1000 plus pension. he was against the mean test. see the way he lecture those incumbent all head bowed. listen to his choice of words. 300 hk dollars need to do mean test. hahaha

another clip on this topic he used the squeezing of toothpaste.. everytime squeeze abit..everytime squeeze abit for the pension. on the other hand invest multi huge sum on some linked project with China.

Edited by Kopites

so all those not in favor of the protest are pap IBs?  :huh:

she sure can talk cock!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No need talk cock and no need cock for this lady

post-5639-0-24393600-1561129732_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 2

the one you shared was the edited complication.

above 4 mimutes plus was his debate in parliament fighting for the elders monthly fruit pension. apparently the bill was to set mean test for the hk1000 plus pension. he was against the mean test. see the way he lecture those incumbent all head bowed. listen to his choice of words. 300 hk dollars need to do mean test. hahaha

another clip on this topic he used the squeezing of toothpaste.. everytime squeeze abit..everytime squeeze abit for the pension. on the other hand invest multi huge sum on some linked project with China. ð

Reminds me of the "you want coffee shop or restaurant.." gem..

While they blatantly gave themself obscene salary raises.

But we must "respect" their natural aristocracy and know our place.. sometimes you need someone to just say it like it is.

↡ Advertisement