Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

(edited)

Dun think it will be easy for them in TW either. They will likely be watched that they do not repeat the same or stir up fresh protests in Taiwan. May end up a political prison of sorts but without the physical bars or walls.

Or they will end up either in UK or US eventually. TW is like a transition for now.

Actually they are more useful to the "masterminds" if they are in HK as they know their way about the "layers" of students supporters and are known.

Running away in the name of safety can hold for a season. Once crackdowns begin on a larger scale, some may feel betrayed at their departure.

Machiam a hit and run, with ultimate aim of escaping HK for a greener pasture on a fast track by getting a political asylum. Otherwise they lack the financial means of migrating on their own.

A respite for HK and HKers. Hopefully peace will be restored and commoners can return to their normal lives soon.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

share from what I have read.

they are not formally charge yet so currently in taiwan as tourist visa.

it was oriental daily that first published the news. followed by appledaily. (very important to know it was oriental daily)

as of now they can still return to hkn or even come to singapore legally. In Singapore one can seek work on tourist visa. How to stop them from setting foot here as tourist? I cant believe some here say "don't let them come"..how..stop all hong kong visitor?

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement

Taiwan definitely find all ways (whatever it takes) to accept them, DPP and their president need such drama to win her 2nd term [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

share from what I have read.

they are not formally charge yet so currently in taiwan as tourist visa.

it was oriental daily that first published the news. followed by appledaily. (very important to know it was oriental daily)

as of now they can still return to hkn or even come to singapore legally. In Singapore one can seek work on tourist visa. How to stop them from setting foot here as tourist? I cant believe some here say "don't let them come"..how..stop all hong kong visitor?

On blacklist. From intelligence. These are already identified. Not difficult to refuse entry and turn them back.

Anyways, whether charged or not, if they dun return to HK, the next step may be asylum.

Good time to be tourists. HK needs a break from them.

• Praise 1

On blacklist. From intelligence. These are already identified. Not difficult to refuse entry and turn them back.

Anyways, whether charged or not, if they dun return to HK, the next step may be asylum.

Good time to be tourists. HK needs a break from them.

ððð

Safe ride

Cheers

how to blacklist if hkpf have yet to identify and charge them?

fyi, recently there was a youtube video on singapore housing hosted by one of the hk anti government political group leader. he was her for the shooting the video. he was banned by ccp from entering china.

fyi, recently there was a youtube video on singapore housing hosted by one of the hk anti government political group leader. he was her for the shooting the video. he was banned by ccp from entering china.

Bro, surely ICA not gg to share with me their intel. But the more prominent ringleader(s) probably identified. Not hard anyways if they are seen as traitors to fellow student protesters left with the mess. HK reporters also very free and got their ways to get info.

The main question may be is it necessary to turn these back? If they come as tourists and leave peacefully. Not many places to hide here. Cameras everywhere.

Doubt they have sights on our island. Taiwan or one of the 2 more likely.

Still, HK and HKers can get back to normal life of peace and quiet. I am glad for them.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Bro, surely ICA not gg to share with me their intel. But the more prominent ringleader(s) probably identified. Not hard anyways if they are seen as traitors to fellow student protesters left with the mess. HK reporters also very free and got their ways to get info.

The main question may be is it necessary to turn these back? If they come as tourists and leave peacefully. Not many places to hide here. Cameras everywhere.

Doubt they have sights on our island. Taiwan or one of the 2 more likely.

Still, HK and HKers can get back to normal life of peace and quiet. I am glad for them.

Safe ride

Cheers

bro..sad to say this coming 721 another mass protest will be messy as well.

30 left but there are still many more wanting to be the aggressors reading those hk news.

I am all for peaceful protest not the type that see red.

The guy they interviewed is not a Russian, but a former UK MP, George Galloway.

It's ok if you think this video is a propaganda against the "western" amdk, no problem at all.

So are you of the view HK does not belong to China? Or UK did not invade China?

George Galloway is more left wing than even the Chinese government, ended up in jail a couple of times even in the UK just for his crazy remarks - was a friend to Gadhafi and made quite a few trip to North Korea.

• Praise 1

all these sexpert in youtube videos said ... police "aggravate" them

even the shopping mall beating ... many sexpert came to comment 

why police went into the mall to "arrest" them knowing so many public in the mall whom are not protester

I am all for peaceful protest not the type that see red.

• Praise 1

(edited)

George Galloway is more left wing than even the Chinese government, ended up in jail a couple of times even in the UK just for his crazy remarks - was a friend to Gadhafi and made quite a few trip to North Korea.

Am heading to HK on Monday morning, staying in Shatin as usual.....hmmmmm.

Protesters keep going to New Town Plaza every night asking if the mall called the police at the weekend, after they broke in. As soon as they did break in, NTP issued a statement/tweet saying "we didn't call the police" for fear they would tear the place apart but they go back every night and hassle Customer Service - so they now close early.

NTP and others are now too scared of the protest group, it won't be too long until more people turn against the group for going too far.

When was George Galloway sent to jail for crazy remarks, can you pls quote source?

How do you qualify anyone more or less left wing? What's the benchmark? He did serve 4 terms as UK MP first as Labour then as an independent. Labour is center-left.

Maybe instead of attacking him, why don't you attack his speech?

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

all these sexpert in youtube videos said ... police "aggravate" them

even the shopping mall beating ... many sexpert came to comment

why police went into the mall to "arrest" them knowing so many public in the mall whom are not protester

Sexpert owns shopping mall or shops or not? Hope they are owners and welcome these rioters haha

I am looking at how their families cope. Huge price to pay. Anyway according to what I have read from some taiwan article it might not be so easy to seek asylum in Taiwan. 1) they are not officially charge yet. 2) they were wearing mask so hard to establish their identity.

足虫

Yah, I think the families will have a tough time getting use to having these kids absent.  

I agree. They were wearing masks and so far not identified and officially charge yet, by seeking asylum now is as good as confessing that they did it. Could have just gone there to hide first until they are officially wanted then ask for asylum. But then with their running away, will it be a sign that this event is coming to a Closure soon? 

Huge price to pay for such results.  Feel sad for their parents... [:/]

BTW, what you mean by 足虫? 

I hope they are not that stupid. Running to Taiwan is safe for them as they cannot be extradited. But if they come to Singapore, they can be extradited back to Hong Kong if there is a request from Hong Kong government. 

• Praise 1

Actually to blacklist or not has nothing to do with if HKPF charge them or not.  Every country has the right to blacklist or reject any entry to the country without giving any reason or explanation. 

Kitaro had to cancel his performance in SG because he refused to have his hair cut.  I know a few PRC KTV gers not granted entry and sent back on the next rtn flight, all no reasons given. 

So it is entirely up to the host country to grant entry or not. If SG gov decides to blacklist them, then they just have to U turn, nothing to protest. 

You referring to "Long hair" ah?  He said he will never come to SG because he treasure his freedom more.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

(edited)

Don't say if its "long hair" coming from HK, in the 1980's anybody with long hair was also not allowed into SG. For example, Kitaro. [laugh] [laugh] I think the ban continues till around 1990's, when more rock bands are allowed into SG.

a28346_s800b1b5.jpg

Yah, i remember kitaro was asked to have his hair cut or refuse entry. He replied something like his music came from his hair, cut hair is cut his music, you must be siao...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and then he said, limbey no want come liao....

Edited by Tianmo

As long as not 裘千丈 can liao. Con man. [laugh] 

These 2 twins really different by 18000 miles a part... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

(edited)