Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

If @davidtch got say then you reply him lah, now he never say and you claim "you will say" is putting words into his mouth, so is you say or he say? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I remember an ang moh professor condemn hk protesters in earlier post in this thread then someone said its not reliable as this professor working for china lol

rioters start to use ç«æ» [sweatdrop]

Where u watch? RT live at youtube?
↡ Advertisement

I remember an ang moh professor condemn hk protesters in earlier post in this thread then someone said its not reliable as this professor working for china lol

Where u watch? RT live at youtube?

so many channel in YouTube, thanks to the freelance 'reporters'.

they set small fire, still dun dare to burn down property.

• Praise 2

u keep saying pok gai and diu both sides.. better ratio out... don't use up this year quota too quickly [smash]

I trying to understand why the hongkee love so much to use diu lei lo ma, ham gar chan and pok gai so much lah, and the only way to understand is to follow them mah, 入乡随俗 then can understand better mah...

Now I know why liao, because it is belly song to the max to diu diu diu , and diu didu diu..... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

And I only use in this thread, because it is a HK diu thread, other places I is still my "KNN"...  [:p]

• Praise 1

Now is 中场休息, police take off mask to breath and rest.  速龙 kept liao, mayb preparing for the final hoot liao...Later mayb will be all out chong liao...

Just now got see those pok gai protesters KNN learn from zhuge liang, use fire!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Riot also got 中场休息

:XD:  :XD: 

• Praise 1

I trying to understand why the hongkee love so much to use diu lei lo ma, ham gar chan and pok gai so much lah, and the only way to understand is to follow them mah, å¥ä¹¡éä¿ then can understand better mah...

Now I know why liao, because it is belly song to the max to diu diu diu , and diu didu diu..... [:p][laugh][laugh]

And I only use in this thread, because it is a HK diu thread, other places I is still my "KNN"... [:p]

Diu lei lo mo is a trendy word in hk, u must keep up with the trend, ham kar cham also hk facourites. Use these words, you will look cool and young

I trying to understand why the hongkee love so much to use diu lei lo ma, ham gar chan and pok gai so much lah, and the only way to understand is to follow them mah, 入乡随俗 then can understand better mah...

Now I know why liao, because it is belly song to the max to diu diu diu , and diu didu diu..... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

And I only use in this thread, because it is a HK diu thread, other places I is still my "KNN"...  [:p]

Diu

[thumbsup]

Agents of influence are everywhere. They do not even need to be physically in SG. Banish them, and they can still spread falsehood over Internet. This is the weakness of all open societies.

This is why psychological defence is one of the five pillars of total defence in SG.

Psychological defence vital during peacetime: Ong Ye Kung

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/psychological-defence-vital-during-peacetime-ong-ye-kung

Not to over worried...there’s this auto defence mechanism built into the uniquely sillyporean DNA - boh hew, boh chup, boh dai jee

till $54 promo...simi colour simi pattern all come out liao

• Praise 3

Oh yah Qing also stupid before AMTK invade, they should invade UK first. Maybe today Manchester will be under china colony right

that time TiongKok kenna GangBang by 8 countries...sibay jialat [dizzy]

• Praise 2

@davidtch, 2nd half start liao, police took the lead, fire smoke liao.... :yuush:  [laugh]  [laugh]

速龙小队 appear again liao, looks like later will chu 飞龙在天 liao....

protesters take out water hose from the building, spraying water towards the police, sibei ho ye, just now use fire, now use water, 水火攻!!!

Most funny is one pro-democracy  MP, using the loud hailer, keep say he is what MP what MP request to speak to the OC and demand the police stop firing smoke at the protesters. But the police just carry on firing, he talk like a no talk.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

it’s fashionable ... hk mei mei likes ... lol

Beware of 港女

Otherwise kenna stomp also don't know.

@davidtch, 2nd half start liao, police took the lead, fire smoke liao.... :yuush:  [laugh]  [laugh]

速龙小队 appear again liao, looks like later will chu 飞龙在天 liao....

protesters take out water hose from the building, spraying water towards the police, sibei ho ye, just now use fire, now use water, 水火攻!!!

Most funny is one pro-democracy  MP, using the loud hailer, keep say he is what MP what MP request to speak to the OC and demand the police stop firing smoke at the protesters. But the police just carry on firing, he talk like a no talk.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Police already tulan Chief Secretary.  Who cares about LEGCO member?

earlier post is earlier post lah, different incident what, he cannot change his stand on different incident meh? 

If like that every time also must refer back to every post liao meh, we talk one incident as one incident lah....

Now he never say, you also cannot say "he will say" mah, like that is you assume and put words into his mouth only leh... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

every weekend like that 很好玩咩? now left 300-400 youngster, let double amount of reporters running around with them, maybe not double cos many freelance one also tire liao.

these young people just shift from online combat game to real life, end of the day go home sleep.

Turbocharged

teng lei ger fai

:XD: 

• Praise 1

Riot also got 中场休息

:XD:  :XD: 

休息是为了大攻击!!!

Diu lei lo mo, the police sibei aggressive after the break, firing non stop as they advance. I think 飞龙在天 coming out soon liao...

The protesters also recovered after the break, spraying water hose at the police as if they are the riot police and the police are the protesters!!! 

中场休息 sibei important!!!... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement