Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

you tell me no one manipulate behind all these ??

attachicon.gif8c2c42b3cadb2cb0e67cd190adfc92ab.jpg

Diu lei lo mo gor sey pok gai ah, advance planing with 4 days back to back, rest 5 days and then 2 days back to back, rest another 5 days, and then back to back again.  And then the way they sub-unit themselves, move and fight with logistic supplies, know when to hold and when to run, if anyone say no one is manipulating, I will say diu lei gor saw high go HK...... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Same bro.... limpeh want to get out of train you block simi LJ.... will push through with this...  [laugh]

KNN, later all these ham gar chan will surround you and call police say you push and hit ppl.....

And then they will diu diu diu until you blur... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You may need to send your MIL there to stand in front of the tank to clam things down...  [lipsrsealed]  [laugh]

The tank was moving slowly at 5 kph, and when his MIL appear in front of them, they go 80kph at the command of @jamesc...... [:p]

Everyone gets very excited about @jamesc MIL... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Every opposition who wants to be gov will use Democracy, when they are in power they will bury Democracy, because they fully understand it!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This is so true. :)

• Praise 2

Took this video about an hour ago

did you have chance put the saf  chemical warfare training to use? [:p]

tear gas chamber was part of it iirc.

The tank was moving slowly at 5 kph, and when his MIL appear in front of them, they go 80kph at the command of @jamesc...... [:p]

Everyone gets very excited about @jamesc MIL... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But jamesc talk only lar

See his MIL still alive lol. Actually He loves his MIL hahaha

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Why they should? Democracy to them is about getting what they want

Democracy is using demonstration to get what they want.

[:p]

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

This is incredibly annoying.

If this happened to me, I may actually beat up the person blocking the mtr doorway.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/transport/article/3020553/hong-kong-facing-rush-hour-chaos-anti-government?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1564438145

I hope the police arrest all these jokers doing such nonsense.

who want to die first ?

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hundreds of Hong Kong protesters blocked train services during the early morning rush hour on Tuesday, causing commuter chaos in the latest anti-government campaign to roil the former British colony.

What started three months ago as rallies against an extradition bill that would have allowed people in Hong Kong to be sent to mainland China for trial, has now morphed into a wider backlash against the city's government and its political masters in Beijing.

Protests have occurred almost daily, sometimes with little notice, disrupting business, piling pressure on Hong Kong's beleaguered government and stretching the city's police force, which some have accused of using excessive force.

Activists blocked train doors, playing havoc with services and forcing hundreds of people to stream out of railway stations in search of alternative transport.

"We don't know how long we are going to stay here, we don't have a leader, as you can see this is a mass movement now," said Sharon, a 21-year-old masked protester who declined to give her full name. "It's not our intention to inconvenience people, but we have to make the authorities understand why we protest. We will continue with this as long as need."

Everyone gets very excited about @jamesc MIL... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

80kph towards or away from ? [sweatdrop]

Well done Communists gov.

:D

hehehe … they have not even started yet … still waiting for opportunity.

Edited by Ysc3

What’s happening in HK could happen in SG also when our kids found themselves couldn’t afford HDB and being unemployed because of government open door policies

• Praise 5

(edited)

And demonstration happens when a group of demons showing their frustrations lol Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

The problem comes when demonstration doesn't listen to opposing views, or stops people getting on a train unilaterally causing inconvenience, then it becomes a dictatorship. The exact thing they demonstrate against.  [crazy]

• Praise 1

The problem comes when demonstration doesn't listen to opposing views, or stops people getting on a train unilaterally causing inconvenience, then it becomes a dictatorship. The exact thing they demonstrate against. [crazy]

This is a torn apart city . It’s either this side or that side.

No middle ground.

Chief Secretary Kenna diu for apologizing on behalf of HKPF.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I suspect that reincarnation might be a real thing and all the people that cannot understand what the HK people are doing will come back as a HK person in their next life.

I cannot understand what the Chinese communist leaders are doing and I will come back as a Chinese communist leader.

Life is an opportunity to learn and nothing is better than to be able to see other people's point of view.

:D

In my previous life I was a male chauvinist pig and being born as a lesbian in a man's body can you imagine how much I have changed my views?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

This is so true. :)

Tianmo speaks the truth......the only truth......and nothing but the truth!!!... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

80kph towards or away from ? [sweatdrop]

As far as @jamesc is concern, and as far as his MIL is in the way, there is only one way, and that is no running away.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  :yuush:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

KNN, later all these ham gar chan will surround you and call police say you push and hit ppl.....

And then they will diu diu diu until you blur... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ok lar.... find a sweet xmm and diu diu diu lor... 

• Praise 1

Tianmo speaks the truth......the only truth......and nothing but the truth!!!... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ha ha...better not self praise too much  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1