Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Turbocharged

[:p][laugh][laugh]

"我的文科老师感叹地对我说,第一次听到如此有正义感的粗口!"

So unison it doesn't sound like vulgarity...

• Praise 1

Diu.

RTHK is 官媒 le. There are quite a number of blue media, most notably Ta Kung Pao.

If the report is true, the investigation already started before the war ends.

Since CE is unwilling to setup independent commission to investigate police, why would she order ICAC to investigate police? 

HK court has been hiring foreign judges for the longest time. 

Most importantly, Court of Final Appeal has 4 permanent judges and all of them are local.

Has anyone seen @kopites?

Diu nai seng! 

exactly, the word here is "IF",  until and unless there is cfm news from the HK gov that they are getting the ICAC to look into the the police involvement in the yuen long incident, I remain that it is fake news to demoralize the HKPF.

Of course I am not saying it is not possible, just that if I were the CE, I would not have done it, and if I really want to do it to satisfied the rioters at the expend of my supporters, I would make it public via a proper channel.  

Like you mentioned, since CE is not willing to set up independent commission to investigate police, why would she order ICAC to do it? Like wise , comparing the important of the yuen long incident to the whole of what is happening in HK, if CCP is not bothered to even get involve in solving the whole HK matter, why would they be bothered to by pass the HK CE to get the ICAC to investigate on such a tiny matter? the CCP probably cannot even be bothered with yuen long protest, it is just one of the many protest, thats about it.

So "IF" the CE and both CCP did not give order to the ICAC, who did? 

@Kopites I think missing since 20 June, we also been wondering what happen to him. Hopefully he is ok. 

Diu nai seng! 

exactly, the word here is "IF",  until and unless there is cfm news from the HK gov that they are getting the ICAC to look into the the police involvement in the yuen long incident, I remain that it is fake news to demoralize the HKPF.

Of course I am not saying it is not possible, just that if I were the CE, I would not have done it, and if I really want to do it to satisfied the rioters at the expend of my supporters, I would make it public via a proper channel.  

Like you mentioned, since CE is not willing to set up independent commission to investigate police, why would she order ICAC to do it? Like wise , comparing the important of the yuen long incident to the whole of what is happening in HK, if CCP is not bothered to even get involve in solving the whole HK matter, why would they be bothered to by pass the HK CE to get the ICAC to investigate on such a tiny matter? the CCP probably cannot even be bothered with yuen long protest, it is just one of the many protest, thats about it.

So "IF" the CE and both CCP did not give order to the ICAC, who did? 

@Kopites I think missing since 20 June, we also been wondering what happen to him. Hopefully he is ok. 

Diu

The only reason i use "if" is no official announcement.

RTHK being govt funded media has substantially more creditabilty than Apple Daily. 

Why was investigation?  It's all wild guess now.

So far, the biggest "misstep" of HKPF is to question Chief Secretary apology for the way Yuen Long incident was handled.

sound more like a cheer!!! 

"Diu lei lo mo!!!! diu lei lo mo!!! diu lei lo mo!!!"

I guess if they do this to ang mohs, ang mohs will be smiling back at them... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

We use it in run MU lo

Diu

The only reason i use "if" is no official announcement.

RTHK being govt funded media has substantially more creditabilty than Apple Daily. 

Why was investigation?  It's all wild guess now.

So far, the biggest "misstep" of HKPF is to question Chief Secretary apology for the way Yuen Long incident was handled.

Diu nai seng!!!

I know lah, I also got mention i know is not you say mah, you mentioned " hearsay" what.

What I brought up was sharing my doubt, because logically this sld not happen now. Yes it may probably take place later,  in peace time, but very unlikely during this time when the HKPF is all they are depending on.

Yes, mayb the HKPF sld not have done it in the open, but the CS sld not have apologize in the 1st place, because the apology indirectly gave the rioters more reason to hammer the police and make their job tougher. The CS sld have stand firm in supporting the police in doing the job. 

So what did his apology get him in return? Beside the disrespect from the HKPF, did he manage to work out anything with the rioters? 

Those guys are out there fighting their life out day and night so that the CS can sit in the aircon office and not worry too much of his own safety. Even if he choose not to recognize their effort, at least stay away from making their life more difficult lah... 

If I am HKPF, I will also diu lei lo mo to the CS!!!   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

We use it in run MU lo

We try next run MU, before the run instead of the usual "huat ah", we go " diu lei lo mo" and start running...... :XD:  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I kind of like the way this fellow share his thoughts. Watch  a few of his videos and he seem quite neutral though he seem leaning more towards the pro-democracy in the beginning.

But lately he been talking about the property market of HK, and seem very optimistic in the HK real estate market. Either he has many real estate investment in HK or someone is using his influences to relate a message.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

HK real estate is strongly backed by the party  .. [laugh] don't worry, don't worry. Can put heart buy even if lease up till 2046 only. But for foreigners, better cash out before expire.

diu!!!

HK now like that, only saw high will believe lor.... [:p]

mayb also good, let all the funds pull out and go somewhere else, then can solve the high property prices problem.. 

On a 2nd thought, mayb this is actually CCP idea to let HK collapse, so that the PRC money cannot flow out via HK.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu nai seng!!!

I know lah, I also got mention i know is not you say mah, you mentioned " hearsay" what.

What I brought up was sharing my doubt, because logically this sld not happen now. Yes it may probably take place later,  in peace time, but very unlikely during this time when the HKPF is all they are depending on.

Yes, mayb the HKPF sld not have done it in the open, but the CS sld not have apologize in the 1st place, because the apology indirectly gave the rioters more reason to hammer the police and make their job tougher. The CS sld have stand firm in supporting the police in doing the job. 

So what did his apology get him in return? Beside the disrespect from the HKPF, did he manage to work out anything with the rioters? 

Those guys are out there fighting their life out day and night so that the CS can sit in the aircon office and not worry too much of his own safety. Even if he choose not to recognize their effort, at least stay away from making their life more difficult lah... 

If I am HKPF, I will also diu lei lo mo to the CS!!!   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Chief Secretary met with PC + 4 police union head.

Nothing bad came out of that meeting le.

Chief Secretary met with PC + 4 police union head.

Nothing bad came out of that meeting le.

and any good came out of it? 

I think this explains why there were so many "reporters" present in all the protests, and why these "reporters" like to move in between the rioters and the police... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I think this explains why there were so many "reporters" present in all the protests, and why these "reporters" like to move in between the rioters and the police... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

no need to say also can tell lor, maybe you go 女人街 also can buy one to wear, print a fake ID and you can become a reporter, i doubt anyone will check your ID at the scene.