Time to declare state of emergency and apply martial law

wah no lah... don’t go to such extremes

slap on car taxes and implement coe until their toyota wish costs 600-700k hkd

then such incidents won’t happen le

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The city is in Anarchy mode now

This is the part 2. In the part 1, the driver had an argument with protesters. Protesters then roughed him up and bound his hands and leg with plastics. Spray painted his van. After he was released, he got into the van and ram the barricade

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/20190805/bkn-20190805104659419-0805_00822_001.html

bkn-20190805104659419-0805_00822_001_04b

Due to these recent turmoils, I was curious about what Lao Lee would say about it. Found this old video of his visit to HK. I'm not exactly a LKY fanboy but some of his foresights are still eerily relevant today. I think from his expression Chris Patten did not enjoy the speech as much as I did LOL

Rough translation: Chris Patten invited LKY to HKU. First part was to talk about how he viewed British's decolonization and democracy in Asia. 2nd part was audience asked him if he feels HK should have democracy and what would he do if he is China.

https://youtu.be/mQ7xbnuIIEE

P/s: The two singers featured after the speech was singing about" idiots living in SG with no freedom... ". Think there was a protest going on during LKY visit.

Edited by Jellandross

Can't match Type 99 tanks.

If this continues, it will be One Country, One System. And Singapore stands to benefit from the exodus of money and businesses.

It takes weeks , if not months to KYC the client and run thru AML and have FCC over sight.

So, not as simple as flipping the switch and new business.

This is the part 2. In the part 1, the driver had an argument with protesters. Protesters then roughed him up and bound his hands and leg with plastics. Spray painted his van. After he was released, he got into the van and ram the barricade

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/20190805/bkn-20190805104659419-0805_00822_001.html

Wow too extreme! I picked up a video via WhatsApp a kid beat up his mum and dad after they refuse him to join the riot

Wow too extreme! I picked up a video via WhatsApp a kid beat up his mum and dad after they refuse him to join the riot

looks like going through HK version of 文化大革命 [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

Wish my musso was that car
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Wah , at last really got people drive thru those barriers liao .... Well done Driver !!! 

See if still will have any jokers try to be a human barrier or not lor .... 

Supercharged

More MNCs will shift their regional HQ to sg, create more jobs for sg

Investors also shift their wealth to sg and boost banking sector haha

Alamak!

COE no $100k no talk.

Edited by Ben5266

Hahaha if they rough me up, they better don’t release me :XD:

Let me get back in my musso, good luck :XD:

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hahaha if they rough me up, they better donât release me :XD:

Let me get back in my musso, good luck :XD:

You will do a 360* 神龙摆尾

British colonise HK since 1841. Till 1997. That’s 156 years. Minus 4 years Japanese occupation. So about 150 years British rule where there were no election or democracy in HK at all.

If the people never has a chance to vote before, it is quite strange for them to demand democracy after the British pull out.

During this 150 years, China was busy with their own backyard. No time to interfere HK.

Singapore was also a colony with no voting rights for 150 years before independence. 

Is it also strange we demanded independence and democracy?

Someone is going to get killed soon. Likely one of the youths trying to to vehicles using their bodies. Don't they know metal harder than flesh?

• Praise 1

Why chinese communists leaders so silly?

Just leave HK alone for 50 years and then do anything they want lah.

It's like the greedy boy killing the golden goose to get all the golden eggs inside.

You end up with a dead goose and no more golden eggs.

:D

I love HK goose.

I am sure china has no time with HK and Taiwan. These are peanuts and as long as status quo, they could've care a damn. However,  breaking away is a NO even for any country. More so with Tibet and Xinjiang waiting at the sideline. 

Of course USA would love to see chaos which is now happening not only in HK but taiwan, japan, korea. The puppets are playing according to their master.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1