Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Ok lah. At least now the "protection money" is if u support them against the fight against HKPF, they will leave you alone.

Now they win this one, I'm sure they will go to more malls and demand the same.

Same tactic as the triads. Well done! Learn from the best [smash]

Other people concentrate on doing Marches and hold candles, sit-ins. These guys can do a lot more! Soon they can be revolutionary generals.

Hopefully they will still be tough when they are eventually arrested :)

No police ——> no demonstration?

sounds like joker needs Batman

The whole of the HKPF sld take a 1 month long break, with fully paid holiday to US, and mayb there will be no more rioters....

After that these rioters will gui hoot gui, no police to hoot liao, they break up and hoot among themselves....

Meanwhile, the whole of the HKPF go protest in New york city and hoot the ang moh police...... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

The whole of the HKPF sld take a 1 month long break, with fully paid holiday to US, and mayb there will be no more rioters....

After that these rioters will gui hoot gui, no police to hoot liao, they break up and hoot among themselves....

Meanwhile, the whole of the HKPF go protest in New york city and hoot the ang moh police...... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Like mustank said. Joker need Batman to play with. 

It really sucks to be a HK policeman right now.

Want to whack rioters to vent some anger, then got journalist go chup.

Want to take leave go holiday, probably all non-urgent leave has been suspended for now

Want to go home after work, take off uniform already, then realise MTR not working or roads blocked.

Only time to take a break is when typhoon hits.

[laugh]

Think the HKPF needs to be given R&R in Dongguan. It's really macham like fighting a mini-war (can get finger bitten off but with no death)

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Like mustank said. Joker need Batman to play with. 

It really sucks to be a HK policeman right now.

Want to whack rioters to vent some anger, then got journalist go chup.

Want to take leave go holiday, probably all non-urgent leave has been suspended for now

Want to go home after work, take off uniform already, then realise MTR not working or roads blocked.

Only time to take a break is when typhoon hits.

[laugh]

Think the HKPF needs to be given R&R in Dongguan. It's really macham like fighting a mini-war (can get finger bitten off but with no death)

Yah lor, so if no batman, joker will be totally lose, so lose that dont know what to do. 

It is already a war, used to be a battle a week, then increase to battle every day, and then battle everyday at a few different locations.

Was known battle field, then became unknown battlefield, and now is battlefield every where.  Started was battle away and attack only, now is also need to defence own station and battle at home also. 

If mental not strong, early early collapse liao.

Thats why is easy to see that the only link, which is also the weakest link keeping HK together now, is the Link between the HK gov and the HKPF. If this link is broken, then is good bye HK liao. 

That is also the main reason why the main focus now, is demanding the set up of the independent investigation panel. Once CL accept this request the link will be broken, as good as throw in the towel. 

Know history is one thing, war game is another thing...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yah I think all of the HKPF need to release both mentally and physically very soon... [:p]

US Consulate General > Political Unit > CIA > backend logistics support for all shit stirring activities.

The CIA HK station chief confirm pay rise + promotion after this successful round of civil unrest.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

Ok lah. At least now the "protection money" is if u support them against the fight against HKPF, they will leave you alone.

Now they win this one, I'm sure they will go to more malls and demand the same.

Same tactic as the triads. Well done! Learn from the best  [smash]

Other people concentrate on doing Marches and hold candles, sit-ins. These guys can do a lot more! Soon they can be revolutionary generals.

everybody also must upgrade mah...

They started off as part time protesters, decided to turn full time, after that promoted to full time rioters, some become area riots executive, some become riot event IC, some become multi location attack coordinator, some become logistics IC, and those few sld have form the riot EXCO already...

Good mah, HK education taught them quite well, put their study into real life ops.  [thumbsup]

You see even weapon and defence gear also upgraded liao, from umbrella and face mask only , to  looking like superhero and metal weapons. 

Soon they will be the best liao, mayb HK will become a professional Riot manpower engagement hub, with professional rioters for hire, export internationally.......  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

US Consulate General > Political Unit > CIA > backend logistics support for all shit stirring activities.

The CIA HK station chief confirm pay rise + promotion after this successful round of civil unrest.

I only read novels about this since CIA will never confirm any of this.

But based on popular fiction, there's pretty good chance of her being CIA. Especially her previous position in Iraq is common cover for CIA agents.

Haha just one is above table, one is below table.

No lah. Yum cha yum cha...

Edited by Lala81

I only read novels about this since CIA will never confirm any of this.

But based on popular fiction, there's pretty good chance of her being CIA. Especially her previous position in Iraq is common cover for CIA agents.

Haha just one is above table, one is below table.

No lah. Yum cha yum cha...

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3014872/huang-jing-chinese-american-academic-expelled-singapore

Rem him?

yeah sure.

Same same.

However you like to term it, the "independent investigation" has probably has already finished except not made public and not the kind of "independent investigation" you presumed it is. A retired DCP has already been appointed very likely by the party to clean up the mess in HKPF.

I don't think CCP is interested in winning whatever street fight or street war or play of words as you may like to call it. They just want to resume order and not impact US-HK Policy Act and the ongoing trade war. 

To resume order is more of a political question.

The HKPF can only go more hardline. But that should be based on political will.

Not sure what this guy coming in can do. The troops on the ground are still the same troops. 

It's not entirely a secret that the CIA operates actively in HK. Embassies, Red Cross, NGOs, whatever, are all possible outlets for them to operate. Of course, it's not limited to only the CIA or the U.S.

When our former PM was accused of being a puppet of the West, he made public his interaction with CIA operatives in SG and made a high profile demand for an apology from the US State Department. That was his wisdom and quick-witted response to accusation made on him.

The US State Department based on a witness account confirmed his charge of bribery on the CIA operatives, and offered money for damages. I think eventually, he rejected it but managed to secure investments from the US. We are seeing none of such political wisdom in the leaders in HK on both sides.

The CIA documented this whole incident including a congress hearing:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP67B00446R000500010022-2.pdf

Yeah sure.

We all know the score. And that story is pretty famous in singapore.

Hence i'm dubious that she's just a regular consulate staff. It's at least even odds that she's CIA 

Supercharged

Currently, HKPF is too soft (from CCP perspective). Very likely CCP directive since their representatives have been watching the situation from SZ.

There is a reason behind.

Last time riot, the rioters were charged in court and the sentence was 2-3 months jail.

But the police who beat up the rioters kena 2-3 years jail.

Reason being, the judges are angmo.

I watch one video say one. I think it is not fake news.

That might explain why the protesters are so daring.

Police point gun at the protesters will kena 2-3 years jail.

Last time riot, the rioters were charged in court and the sentence was 2-3 months jail.

During Occupy Central, there are 7 policeman got caught on video beat up Ken Tsang.

This beating was done while culprit was tied with cable tie.

These 7 policeman includes a Senior Inspector of OCTB.

Whether Ken Tsang provokes the beat up or not, police is supposed to act professionally.

Of the 7, 2 was released in June 2017 after appeal. 

The remaining 5 have their sentence substantially reduced. 

The 3 judges think that the previous sentence was excessive.

And police will be sacked from his post.

So imagine being police worry so much, do this cannot do that cannot, afraid tio complaint, kena sue

But protesters are free to whack after all they wear mask and doesnt have police ID, no one will recognise them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1