Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

I  heard the background someone asked him to speak in Cantonese,  a reporter is assume? So, it is not important what he said but whether he spoke in Cantonese before it is for HK good or not? Hah

That was towards the end when he said " what a shame, what a shame to HK".  I am assuming those on his right where he turned to answer some questions a few times aggressively were not reporters, rather "reporters" with mobile phone recording, or some protesters following him out. 

He seem quite cool with the few reporters in front with the mics... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Similar to that old man lo.

Random person

Yah, I guess so. 

Just another one of those who felt inconvenience by the protests.  Or mayb shameful when he was overseas. 

I notice he did mention he felt CL didnt do a good job, and he is in supportive of peaceful protest tho.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

That was towards the end when he said " what a shame, what a shame to HK".  I am assuming those on his right where he turned to answer some questions a few times aggressively were not reporters, rather "reporters" with mobile phone recording, or some protesters following him out. 

He seem quite cool with the few reporters in front with the mics... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

He is very correct to ask, if you are unhappy with HK why display US and Bristish flag? Why not France or even Singapore? because these 2 countries are the one behind thie riots?

• Praise 1

Most amazing...the protesters stamina...astonishing..not sure whether to commend/laud or to disbelieve...

The human thirst for freedom is unquenchable.

Who wants to be under the yoke of the communists?

The communists banned a book called 1984 by George Orwell 

The people of Hong Kong must have read it and they don't want an Orwellian future.

:grin:

Notice the policeman has the same uniform in 1984 and Hong Kong today?

4813acb8-8de9-11e9-b2aa-5ba392ab87ab_ima

Notice the sexy girl in 1984 is the same as sexy girls in Hong Kong protests?

1984_woman_with_hammer_5-1.jpg

post-119837-0-47601900-1565261329_thumb.

• Praise 2

This is what the rule of the communist looks like.

This is what freedom and democracy looks like.

I embrace freedom and democracy. 

I love freedom and democracy.

Who doesn't?

• Praise 1

A protester with nothing to hide and protesting peacefully for s strong cause need not / should not mask himself

But robbers rougues ruffians, must

Its quite clear to me, thatt there are many just out to create trouble

Yah wear mask not to protect themselves from tear gas but being identified for breaking the law
  • Praise 1

applaud him for speak out the truth, cool man.

Can immediately tell the difference between interviews with rabid rioters and educated rational citizens. No need to yell at top of voice but can still deliver simple, logical and powerful points across.

Other than the first few protests that involved 1-2 millions, which recent chaos were supported by "majority"? Simple maths - few thousands here and there considered representing the majority?

The fake "reporter" at the left of video also diam diam cannot answer then quickly change topic about using Cantonese.

The rioters are really paid for their labor not their intelligence LOL

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 6

This is what the rule of the communist looks like.

This is what freedom and democracy looks like.

I embrace freedom and democracy.

I love freedom and democracy.

Who doesn't?

I'm sure u can find these in Bangkok and dongguan. Bastions of democracy.
  • Praise 2

I'm sure u can find these in Bangkok and dongguan. Bastions of democracy.

Cfm is Bastions of democracy, because the girls will allow you to do whatever you like to them in the hotel room... [thumbsup]

And give you all the freedom you feel like it,  letting you walk fully naked in the room.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

He is very correct to ask, if you are unhappy with HK why display US and Bristish flag? Why not France or even Singapore? because these 2 countries are the one behind thie riots?

They should wave Singapore flag.

Can拖新加坡落水。

• Praise 1

Ironically, if the same riots were to happen in THE Bastion of Democracy the US of A. Imagine what will happen? Go try and throw stones start fire at their police stations and see if the rioters will still be healthy and standing at the end of the day. Makes you wonder if HK or USA has more freedom isn't it? 

police-brutality.jpg?itok=9dhNvcA-

anaheimprotest.jpg?alias=standard_900x60

police-brutality-3.jpg

Biased media?

Same sponsor? Lol
Scmp will always justify that riot is right and has taken a stance of being anti china media.

Now that two girls trying to say singaporean are wrong and they are right, so this is what democracy about, its about they think that they are right and others are wrong

And scmp will never interview that guy in airport calling hk what a shame

↡ Advertisement