Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Same sponsor? Lol

Scmp will always justify that riot is right and has taken a stance of being anti china media.

Now that two girls trying to say singaporean are wrong and they are right, so this is what democracy about, its about they think that they are right and others are wrong

Biased sponsor then. One got so many more coverage...

↡ Advertisement

Yah wear mask not to protect themselves from tear gas but being identified for breaking the law

There will be no tear gas if the protest were peaceful and held with dignity and integrity

Currently its just mostly robbers rogues ruffians as i said, of course those need to wear mask. Just like the picture comparison earlier

More "peaceful" protests today supported by the "HK majority". HK population shrinking so fast within these few weeks. Nowadays few thousand xiao mao here and there can claim as "majority" liao. You gotta give it to the puppet masters for an awesome PR campaign so far. Any tom dick harry wearing mask these days can hold press conferences, block public roads, whack civilians and claim to act for "HK majority". What a joke.

Hong Kong police warn Tai Po protesters to 'leave immediately', airport sit-in grows

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3022199/hong-kong-protests-all-you-need-know-about-rallies-city

Edited by Jellandross

Can anyone help me understand what is happening?

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Its ok I am not like everyone else I am very happy if someone tells me if I am wrong.

I never get angry I get very happy when I am wrong and people teach me the right thing.

The protest is because of a silly bill.

People don't like the silly bill and they protest.

Carry Lam agrees its a silly bill and will not implement it.

Carry Lam will not implement it but will not withdraw the bill as is the correct legal definition.

She uses the unprofessional and meaningless term in legal definition the bill is dead.

Because the bill is dead has no legal meaning the people protest and will not stop protesting.

The people will only stop protesting when she uses the correct legal term the bill is withdrawn.

Is my understanding correct?

I welcome being wrong and corrected.

That's how I learn. 

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

Hokkien pai oso coming liao. Yesterday you diu limpeh low mou today I will knnbccb.

Close-knit Fujianese community in city passes on message to “mainland brothers” said to be on their way for Sunday protest march

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3022093/hong-kong-police-warn-north-point-violence-will-not-be?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1YU79FbwqCd-N1DUNn24BLpV5R87ipOqDVqXquOZjUU1lQ4mRvMPBs9Wg#Echobox=1565331166

Hokkien pai oso coming liao. Yesterday you diu limpeh low mou today I will knnbccb.

Close-knit Fujianese community in city passes on message to “mainland brothers” said to be on their way for Sunday protest march

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3022093/hong-kong-police-warn-north-point-violence-will-not-be?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1YU79FbwqCd-N1DUNn24BLpV5R87ipOqDVqXquOZjUU1lQ4mRvMPBs9Wg#Echobox=1565331166

Just apply curfew to all. How to fight right? If you allow 1 party and stop the other, sure kanna blame not fair play. Otherwise turn a blind eye and let them fight. Isn't that they enjoy and have been doing for the past 2 months?

No extradition. Quickly whack and run back to Shenzhen, nobody able to touch you.  [:p]

• Praise 4

Can anyone help me understand what is happening?

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Its ok I am not like everyone else I am very happy if someone tells me if I am wrong.

I never get angry I get very happy when I am wrong and people teach me the right thing.

The protest is because of a silly bill.

People don't like the silly bill and they protest.

Carry Lam agrees its a silly bill and will not implement it.

Carry Lam will not implement it but will not withdraw the bill as is the correct legal definition.

She uses the unprofessional and meaningless term in legal definition the bill is dead.

Because the bill is dead has no legal meaning the people protest and will not stop protesting.

The people will only stop protesting when she uses the correct legal term the bill is withdrawn.

Is my understanding correct?

I welcome being wrong and corrected.

That's how I learn. 

:D

I am also very happy to tell you that you are wrong, because the riots will not even bother to talk until their 5 demands are fulfilled. 

The rioters have made 5 demands, 

1) withdraw the bill totally

2) declare that all protests are not riots

3) release all those rioters whom were arrested earlier

4) set up independent investigation panel to investigate if police have abuse power. 

5) CL to resign and step down as CE of HK.

There is also no guarantee that the riots will stop even if the 5 demands are met, because every rioters are saying that they cannot represent the whole lot of the rioters. None of the rioters has a final say to end the whole bloody silly riots. 

So technically your understanding is wrong.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I am also very happy to tell you that you are wrong, because the riots will not even bother to talk until their 5 demands are fulfilled. 

The rioters have made 5 demands, 

1) withdraw the bill totally

2) declare that all protests are not riots

3) release all those rioters whom were arrested earlier

4) set up independent investigation panel to investigate if police have abuse power. 

5) CL to resign and step down as CE of HK.

There is also no guarantee that the riots will stop even if the 5 demands are met, because every rioters are saying that they cannot represent the whole lot of the rioters. None of the rioters has a final say to end the whole bloody silly riots. 

So technically your understanding is wrong.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Will only end when the sponsorship fees dry up.

The rumours are up to 5,000HKD (not sure per protest or entire month) per rioter sponsored by highly concerned, very demon-cratic and very noble groups.

I think the yuen long ppl, mostly are hakka, and back at Guangdong there is a  meizhou, home to the hakkas. Mayb they will also start to send ppl over after the hokkians are done... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Whats the difference?

one wears helmet and carry umbrellas, the other one f**k the helmet but carry guns!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

similarity? 

Both also no face see ppl!!!  <_<

No extradition. Quickly whack and run back to Shenzhen, nobody able to touch you.  [:p]

idea good. Shenzhen, Guangzhou, zhongshan, meizhou, chaoshang, each one take turn send someone down each day to hammer these rioters then run back or run to Macau and cross back to zhuhai.   After Guangdong done, fujian take over, follow by guangxi, after that hunan and jiangxi can come in. 

Hoot liao run back china or go macau, boh taiji, can show  :a-happy:  to the rioters....

and then the rioters will start to riot and attack immigration and call the officers 黑海关 everyday liao.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

like that 车轮战,loot until the rioters either tio kup in police station, or tio hoot go stay hospital... :a-fun: