Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Looking at recent photos on CNN it is quite clear now, an organized protest with hidden hands manipulating the puppets on the ground. Many protestors appear to be just teens. But the amount of junk plastered on the airport walls, not just anyhow spray paint graffiti, but professionally printed leaflets and posters, where to get the funds from unless there are foreign sponsors? It's too organized and systematic to be a grassroots thing.

In comparison the yellow vest protest in France, now that was quite long-running, but the chaos is more random and there was opportunistic crime - all that more closely resembles a grassroots protest movement.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Scary, just got some videos of armour vehicles in the Shenhen areas moving in a long row sent out by some Chinese guys. Hope nothing happens. 

Please note I am not trying to spread any news or fake news, as this is just a forum, I just talking about this video sharing by the Chinese

China will not step in unless the situation in HK really gets out of control totally.

This may be a China propaganda video but it explains why Chinese Govt is showing great restraint despite the many acts of violent by HK protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3DYV7noqU

• Praise 1

I also didn't say laser pointer is not assault weapon

:XD:

Anyway, HK don't regulate laser pointer power.  So, it can be as powerful as lightsaber.

HKPF tries to prove that laser pointer is assault weapon by pointing it on paper.

But nothing happens.

Haha these commercial "laser pointers" and the handheld laser pointer use for presentation is so different. At least a very powerful torch has some important uses. These type of laser pointers 99% is used for mischief only lol

Haha these commercial "laser pointers" and the handheld laser pointer use for presentation is so different. At least a very powerful torch has some important uses. These type of laser pointers 99% is used for mischief only lol

But HKPF said it is an assault weapon le.

Luckily the one that kenna tear gas is low traffic.  Can afford to shut down.

I thought rioter works on weekend only.

aiya, high traffic also can shut down lah, is who dare to give that order and take that responsibility only. Airport traffic low meh, also shut down what... 

rioters work on weekends only, that was before the yuen long permit reject mah, after that no need apply permit liao, all upgraded to full time rioters liao mah. 

work weekend only, then those weekday protests who want to start the riot wor. ...

Last time only got work on weekends once a week, of course work weekends only lah, now almost everyday got work, some days more than one location some more, how to work weekends only...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I also didn't say laser pointer is not assault weapon

:XD:

Anyway, HK don't regulate laser pointer power.  So, it can be as powerful as lightsaber.

HKPF tries to prove that laser pointer is assault weapon by pointing it on paper.

But nothing happens.

diu nia seng ah!!!

I also never say you say anything. All I did was copy and paste some information from wiki to share only what.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

aiya, high traffic also can shut down lah, is who dare to give that order and take that responsibility only. Airport traffic low meh, also shut down what... 

rioters work on weekends only, that was before the yuen long permit reject mah, after that no need apply permit liao, all upgraded to full time rioters liao mah. 

work weekend only, then those weekday protests who want to start the riot wor. ...

Last time only got work on weekends once a week, of course work weekends only lah, now almost everyday got work, some days more than one location some more, how to work weekends only...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Not really.

Today was a reaction to the girl's eye kenna shot.

Has anyone think whether they can bear the consequence of their action?

It is inclusive of both side.

diu nia seng ah!!!

I also never say you say anything. All I did was copy and paste some information from wiki to share only what.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu!!!

I only translate what was said by yellow ribbon mah

Turbocharged

They find any excuse to riot lar.... later the mata step on some ants... they will cry father cry mother want an ant for an ant.... mata brutality...

• Praise 1

Strong, means put a total stop to all these nonsense lor, so that everyone can get back to their normal life. 

Personally i think stronger yet to appear, this is appetizer (见面礼) only, main course following soon..

you want to see strong actions? Stay close.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

hope that the final crackdown won't be with brute force, like what happened at Tian An Men.

imagine the whole world is watching, police stations kena vandalized and to think that the protesters can get away with all these?

• Praise 1

Last time was paid part time for weekend only, now received full time paid so weekday also work loh..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

China will not step in unless the situation in HK really gets out of control totally.

This may be a China propaganda video but it explains why Chinese Govt is showing great restraint despite the many acts of violent by HK protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3DYV7noqU

Make sense.... how messy it's still only HKG messy, nothing to do with mainland... until the economy kena whack till jialet jialet... they will have to suck up the mainland balls and beg them for help... by then...will be 1 country 1 system... Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 2

Not really.

Today was a reaction to the girl's eye kenna shot.

Has anyone think whether they can bear the consequence of their action?

It is inclusive of both side.

same thing lah. 

once you decide to enter the battle field, you enter at your own risk.  There is an option to leave and one to stay, so one has to be responsible for ones own action and decision. Had she left, she would be home sleeping instead of laying in the hospital.

Same thing to the HKPF, they choose to standby their job, so even finger bitten off also cannot KPKB.  Every action will result in an reaction. Its a choice leh, her choice. 

Whats they to talk or shout about... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Diu!!!

I only translate what was said by yellow ribbon mah

Diu nia seng ah!!!

Ok lah, same same mah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

inside have this powder call "æ¾å¼æ´å¨ç²", inhale liao will all auto guai guai give up rioting.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Actually already have

Taobao got sell:

Now got promo

Buy a get b free :grin:

post-25827-0-73553800-1565617934.jpeg

post-25827-0-30009700-1565618156.jpeg

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 7

hope that the final crackdown won't be with brute force, like what happened at Tian An Men.

imagine the whole world is watching, police stations kena vandalized and to think that the protesters can get away with all these?

Looking at what is going on now, I think sld clear out before Sept ends, end Aug if the new fist is hard enough. 

Personally I dont think will be as bad as TAM now, looking at how the new reinforcement is working and taking these rioters down, and the amount of shrinking rioters, soon the balance will go into hiding as the size gets smaller by the day. 

When they start seeing their friends disappearing after every riot, soon they will start wondering what happen and will they be the next one to disappear. That is when the mask cannot provide them any courage and strength anymore. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Last time was paid part time for weekend only, now received full time paid so weekday also work loh..

yah lor, last time need apply permit, so pay by day, got work got pay, no work no pay.

Now no need apply permit liao, so pay by month, must everyday work, 6 days week, 1 rest day a week, weekend no off... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement