• Praise 1

Actually already have

Taobao got sell:

Now got promo

Buy a get b free :grin:

Any 任淫不能移? Edited by RH1667
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

China will not step in unless the situation in HK really gets out of control totally.

This may be a China propaganda video but it explains why Chinese Govt is showing great restraint despite the many acts of violent by HK protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3DYV7noqU

Was shown another video and said that this was intentionally taken and spread by media to scare the protesters. I wonder will it really scare them or some people are just asking for it

same thing lah. 

once you decide to enter the battle field, you enter at your own risk.  There is an option to leave and one to stay, so one has to be responsible for ones own action and decision. Had she left, she would be home sleeping instead of laying in the hospital.

Same thing to the HKPF, they choose to standby their job, so even finger bitten off also cannot KPKB.  Every action will result in an reaction. Its a choice leh, her choice. 

Whats they to talk or shout about... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu

Did police expect his finger got bitten when hand put into suspect mouth?

Do HK/BJ expect a shutdown of airport after CB eye kenna shot?

Was shown another video and said that this was intentionally taken and spread by media to scare the protesters. I wonder will it really scare them or some people are just asking for it

protesters where got time to watch YouTube or surf net nowadays, even more so for video clip coming from mainland.

Turbocharged

protesters where got time to watch YouTube or surf net nowadays, even more so for video clip coming from mainland.

Well, at least this is video showing in the so called blocked mainland China. Maybe is it meant for internal mainland ppl. 

Anyway, this has really inconvenienced a lot of people and businesses. My friend having APAC conference in HK also waiting to be cancelled and wanted to move the meeting to Thailand. Then he told me, Thailand also got bombs recently. Waiting to make decision and see I month end will turn better. Siao liao

• Praise 1

why the airport never turn off aircon and wifi, block telco signal in the airport, cut off the power point at the public area?

I bet 90% cannot last an hour and disperse [laugh]

• Praise 9

why the airport never turn off aircon and wifi, block telco signal in the airport, cut off the power point at the public area?

I bet 90% cannot last an hour and disperse [laugh]

better not

remember just 1 shopping mall let police come in only

protesters go “kacau” every single mall under that group

if airport do something ... will be labelled as “traitor”

everyday yellow helmet go kacau airport and occupy all their seat, toilet, tcss in the lounge, ho say liao

actually, they are already kacau-ing the airport until cannot operate liao

i think they learn from thailand that bring down thaksin?

so they are waiting for tanker to come on street [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Diu

Did police expect his finger got bitten when hand put into suspect mouth?

Do HK/BJ expect a shutdown of airport after CB eye kenna shot?

diu nia seng!!!

If everyone can expect everything, then the word accident will not appear liao lah.

There is always risk, and if you choose to take that risk, thats your choice mah.

Airport shut down is just part of battle plan, you sit in, I clear you, thats how it goes. If you bet on I wont dare do it and decides to use it against me, thats your game plan. 

If I choose to shut it down and get you out, thats my game plan, its who makes what move.

Who dares win.

愿赌服输,上得了战场,就不要怕子弹... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

diu nia seng!!!

If everyone can expect everything, then the word accident will not appear liao lah.

There is always risk, and if you choose to take that risk, thats your choice mah.

Airport shut down is just part of battle plan, you sit in, I clear you, thats how it goes. If you bet on I wont dare do it and decides to use it against me, thats your game plan. 

If I choose to shut it down and get you out, thats my game plan, its who makes what move.

Who dares win.

愿赌服输,上得了战场,就不要怕子弹... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Diu!!!

There is always something call risk assessment.

Whatever HKPF doing now, is it within their risk appetite?

How far would HKPF go to clear rioter?

Has anyone consider the breakdown of trust btw ppl and HKPF?

There will always be long term political implication from current action.

Current problem is no different from explosion of Chernobyl Reactor No.2 

Diu!!!

There is always something call risk assessment.

Whatever HKPF doing now, is it within their risk appetite?

How far would HKPF go to clear rioter?

Has anyone consider the breakdown of trust btw ppl and HKPF?

There will always be long term political implication from current action.

Current problem is no different from explosion of Chernobyl Reactor No.2 

risk assessment depends on what is your risk tolerance level, no 2 person, system or organization will assess a risk the same way.  Risk assessment also changes with situation, time, and ground movement, a short term risk assessment can produce result totally different from a long term assessment of the same situation, it depends on your goal.

The rioters will practice risk assessment? You think they even know that there is a high possibility that all of them will go to jail or injured or killed? Their assessment is they have no risk. so if that is it, they will have to take the responsibility.

What the HKPF did, and what they are doing now, the risk assessment has obviously shifted. While the concern was what the HK ppl will react to their action, it has now become what will happen to the HK economy and finally the whole of HK if  they dont do that action. Thats how much the risk appetite of the HKPF has grown.

How far would the HKPF go to clear rioters? as far as firing tear gas into MTR stations and shutting down the airport? No? and it will get further if situation requires them to, mayb fire tear gas into the airport? well if have to, then go ahead and do it. 

Trust between ppl and HKPF? is there still trust between them now? what trust is there to talk about now when the HKPF is not doing the job they were suppose to have done earlier? rioters beating up police, burning police station? Trust? building owners ban police from entering? trust? private residents chasing away police in protection of rioters? Trust? 

Trust is when they put their fist now hard when it is needed most and clear the riots, put peace back into the society which is their responsibility and bring back law and order. That is the trust in the HKPF, likewise in any police force in the world. 

Trust is not given to any law enforcement who give way to crimes. 

nope, there will not be any long term political implication from the current action, there will at most be a mid term implication , a 28 years mid term at the very most. For in the long term, HK will be back to 1 country 1 system, and politically under one party rule.

Provided article 18 is not activated now, otherwise  there is not even going to be a mid term political implication at all. 

Edited by Tianmo

Turbocharged

The hate and oppressed feelings are strong with these bunch....

Really so loath to associate themselves with PRC?

• Praise 2