Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Why don't they ramp up their public housing?

It also doesn’t help when HK have a lot of hills, whereas here are mostly flat land.

I stand corrected though.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Someone has lived in China....

Oh I forgot, HK is part of China, and always will be.

It also doesnât help when HK have a lot of hills, whereas here are mostly flat land.

How do you know there are hills in HK when you don't stay there?

Just kidding.

Edited by Weez911

It also doesnât help when HK have a lot of hills, whereas here are mostly flat land.

And they don’t want to flatten the hill, because of feng shui or something i heard. I guess now no need feng shui ald in self destruction mode

I support wholeheartedly what the police has done. Or am I not supposed to comment on their policing since I have not worked a day as a policeman?

You are not hongkie so no right to comment about hongkie police and rioters

JK hehehe

Not easy when you have to continue to feed the property moguls. Hk's financial status is very dependent on the property market. Not a lot of other sectors to fall back on.

Even public housing many people do not quailfy. The bar is set very low. Middle class is squeezed all round.

See above. When talked about real issue, all kind of excuses come out Liao.

No offense, you are too close to HongKie liao.kena same kind of brain wash from their media. We Tcss at Singapore and sometimes can be 旁观者清

• Praise 3

And they donât want to flatten the hill, because of feng shui or something i heard. I guess now no need feng shui ald in self destruction mode

You are not hongkie so no right to comment about hongkie police and rioters

JK hehehe

No problem at all.

From my Katong perspective, that pesky housing issue can't be more unsolvable than the multilateral belts and roads between Malaysia and Italy; or the Muslim problem in Xinjiang; or those mega infrastructure projects North to South of the country. China is the defacto govt of HK, and she has several options/tools to the housing issue as the govt. Maybe she can buy back land from developers at market rate via the triggering of land acquisition act (she can create or pass that law as a govt), reason being her people have rights to housing. She has to pay but then again, she is rich.

Maybe she can reclaim land and mass build public housing. She is the govt and a sovereign nation. Are there other countries challenging those areas? Once again, she has to pay but she is rich.

Maybe those proud Hong Kongers can consider working/living in other parts of China, using their "international" experience to bridge China and companies from the west, thus earning a premium on their salary.

Feel free to add.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

See above. When talked about real issue, all kind of excuses come out Liao.

No offense, you are too close to HongKie liao.kena same kind of brain wash from their media. We Tcss at Singapore and sometimes can be 旁观者清

I live here and I can see the situation on the ground. I talk to people and I know the problems they face. Nobody can understand unless they are right in the thick of things.

To be honest, I'm the most 旁观者 of 旁观者。Their housing problem, not my problem. Their population problem also not my problem. At the end, I will return to Singapore when my time here ends.

It's ok not to agree with me. I don't mind.

• Praise 5

No problem at all.

From my Katong perspective, that pesky housing issue can't be more unsolvable than the multilateral belts and roads between Malaysia and Italy; or the Muslim problem in Xinjiang; or those mega infrastructure projects North to South of the country. China is the defacto govt of HK, and she has several options/tools to the housing issue as the govt. Maybe she can buy back land from developers at market rate via the triggering of land acquisition act (she can create or pass that law as a govt), reason being her people have rights to housing. She has to pay but then again, she is rich.

Maybe she can reclaim land and mass build public housing. She is the govt and a sovereign nation. Are there other countries challenging those areas? Once again, she has to pay but she is rich.

Maybe those proud Hong Kongers can consider working/living in other parts of China, using their "international" experience to bridge China and companies from the west, thus earning a premium on their salary.

Feel free to add.

HKers are not interested. They do NOT want China to rule them. They only want democracy and the fun of whacking HKPF.

They also want to live only in their airports. Communal living and prevent ppl from taking off in planes. All who come in must side with them.

Future? I am sure those kiddos have no idea what they want for HK or themselves and how to go about it. Its all somewhere in the air between their ears.

When HK under UK these likely not yet born or too young to understand. But now they want to change HK. More freedom. More this more that. Who is going to pay for all these "mores"? Oh, need money ah?

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

My last post.

I support the Hongkongers doesn't mean I condone their actions at the airport or other parts of HK. I'm also affected when they blocked the roads in my area and I heard the firing of shots. I understand what they are going through and they are desperate for autonomy and universal suffrage, which will never materialize.

They are doing what they think is the only way to get their voices heard, hoping for a change. The HK govt has been quiet and that's because their hands are tied. A losing battle the protestors are fighting, that's for sure.

The recent violence outbreaks are wrong. Who is the real mastermind behind the violence, nobody knows yet. There has been a lot of mishandled cases from the police. A lot of selective prosecutions which provoked the protests from lawyers.

Singaporeans are lucky despite not having a perfect govt.

• Praise 5

I live here and I can see the situation on the ground. I talk to people and I know the problems they face. Nobody can understand unless they are right in the thick of things.

To be honest, I'm the most 旁观者 of 旁观者。Their housing problem, not my problem. Their population problem also not my problem. At the end, I will return to Singapore when my time here ends.

It's ok not to agree with me. I don't mind.

Thanks for your insight.

Poor ang moh cannot take flight home to see his loved one

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313458788859393?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

This guy feel hot need some shower of water

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313477252190880?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

This rioter said did you see your passport chop? Is it hong kong or china?

I bet that guy don’t have a hong kong passport. Or maybe he never see his passport cover

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313288018876470?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

Block airport for future of hongkie, very hua

If block in years will be better. Maybe china will give up and let hk get independence. Everyone will be happy

https://www.facebook.com/1170684516349159/posts/2380859528664979?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

I think i will see casualty soon

https://www.facebook.com/100000338586051/posts/2485632004791395?s=100013464244422&sfns=mo

• Praise 1

The only way out is for China Police to come to HK.

My last post.

I support the Hongkongers doesn't mean I condone their actions at the airport or other parts of HK. I'm also affected when they blocked the roads in my area and I heard the firing of shots. I understand what they are going through and they are desperate for autonomy and universal suffrage, which will never materialize.

They are doing what they think is the only way to get their voices heard, hoping for a change. The HK govt has been quiet and that's because their hands are tied. A losing battle the protestors are fighting, that's for sure.

The recent violence outbreaks are wrong. Who is the real mastermind behind the violence, nobody knows yet. There has been a lot of mishandled cases from the police. A lot of selective prosecutions which provoked the protests from lawyers.

Singaporeans are lucky despite not having a perfect govt.

• Praise 1

Poor ang moh cannot take flight home to see his loved one

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313458788859393?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

This guy feel hot need some shower of water

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313477252190880?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

This rioter said did you see your passport chop? Is it hong kong or china?

I bet that guy donât have a hong kong passport. Or maybe he never see his passport cover

https://www.facebook.com/368513580020590/posts/1313288018876470?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

Block airport for future of hongkie, very hua

If block in years will be better. Maybe china will give up and let hk get independence. Everyone will be happy

https://www.facebook.com/1170684516349159/posts/2380859528664979?s=100013464244422&v=e&sfns=mo

I think i will see casualty soon

https://www.facebook.com/100000338586051/posts/2485632004791395?s=100013464244422&sfns=mo

Last video - almost like pouring petrol over the guy and setting him alight!
  • Praise 1

The only way out is for China Police to come to HK.

Lagi worse

Now UN already condemn hk police which have shown great constraints

UN never condemn french police against yellow vest

These rioters wont stop unless they got what they want

Even if CL step down, new leader will also face the same thing

Not happy with new leader go riot again

Last video - almost like pouring petrol over the guy and setting him alight!

U see they go and grab that guy from behind, trying to suffocate him to death
  • Praise 1

wah ... you all so fast miss cheapo 165kg storeman?

survived day 1.... ð

nice hk sunset ... so peaceful ð¬

It seems hk protest at airport starts in afternoon. Get morning flight back home should be safe

Those students wake up late

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2