Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

off topic.. but you sure you didnt mistake k drama with k protest?

back in the day the k protesters not only petrol bomb, they are even better organised than the hk police today, its like watching lord of the rings.

In 1980s korea got one big riot killed dozen of people.

I think kudos to hk police for restraining and keep casualty 0

These HKer forgot about who has help them in their economy. I once spoken to a retailer in HK. He says, if we don't have the greater China to come for spending. We may be eating shit.

Each time I go to Shang Shui on way to airport. I see so much shoppers. And they are real shoppers paying and taking away the goods but not window shoppers.

Let them protest and kick the Chinese out. See how they survive?

Yah in fact hk economic boom when china open up their economy, hk become gateway to china.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

He would be so happy and overly excited that he might just strike a heart attack, sending him off to meet LKY and sharing the news.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Don't make him happy. Later he laugh and then bye bye

Turbocharged

Yah in fact hk economic boom when china open up their economy, hk become gateway to china.

How I wish our neighbour is richer than us and we just tag along with their wu liu economy. 

They can come our country make money and spend on our economy rather than come to our country make money and then take home spend

• Praise 2

How I wish our neighbour is richer than us and we just tag along with their wu liu economy.

They can come our country make money and spend on our economy rather than come to our country make money and then take home spend

Actually sg is gateway to asean. Many companies do biz in indo malaysia and thailand but HQ in sg.

So what are you saying, that they should accept it with open arms because in your opinion, it is acceptable because it is "on a case-by-case basis"?

This is not about extradition agreement with China.

Rather it is amendment to extradition law to allow case by case extradition to Mainland China, Macau and Taiwan.

But charging packed escalator and tear gassing confined space is really a huggggeee fail that should see commander reprimanded at the very least.

That is borderline criminal action that could easily kill dozens in a stampede.

It's dumb luck that nothing happened.

hkee is simply blinded by their ego

they want RMB but they dont want PRC

it's really ironic. 

It's the exact same thing with Brexit.

Same pattern by both ex colonial master and current SAR.

Always remember who is the nu cai, who is the emperor.

U maybe the highest placed eunuch or chen xiang in the palace, but ultimately you are a nu cai. Lol.

But charging packed escalator and tear gassing confined space is really a huggggeee fail that should see commander reprimanded at the very least.

That is borderline criminal action that could easily kill dozens in a stampede.

It's dumb luck that nothing happened.

What should police do if protesters continue to stay in mrt station and don’t want to leave?

Worse they attack police officers from inside station because they know police wont dare to shoot tear gas

Thats one of the reasons why they block the airport. They know police too soft and don’t dare to chase them out

What to do when rioters are above the law and police as law enforcer cant do anything about it?

So many post and so much discussion but no one has answered the most important question.

Where to get the I love HK police t shirt.

I really want to get one for my MIL.

If anyone coming back please help me get one.

I will give you $100 for it.

:D

• Praise 2

Continue let rioters have their way? Might as well disband the police

So many post and so much discussion but no one has answered the most important question.

Where to get the I love HK police t shirt.

I really want to get one for my MIL.

If anyone coming back please help me get one.

I will give you $100 for it.

Please find the I love HK police T shirt with double sided hahaha so from front and rear can see clearly
  • Praise 1

Continue let rioters have their way? Might as well disband the police

Please find the I love HK police T shirt with double sided hahaha so from front and rear can see clearly

Good idea

Don't want my MIL to be mistaken with the bad bad protesters when she lands at HK airport.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Good idea

Don't want my MIL to be mistaken with the bad bad protesters when she lands at HK airport.

Why not give her a China flag at the same time?

• Praise 2

What should police do if protesters continue to stay in mrt station and donât want to leave?

Worse they attack police officers from inside station because they know police wont dare to shoot tear gas

Thats one of the reasons why they block the airport. They know police too soft and donât dare to chase them out

What to do when rioters are above the law and police as law enforcer cant do anything about it?

You simply do not take action that have predictable penalty of causing mass death.. not just casualty. That'll make closing a mrt look like childs play, any commander who cannot understand or weight the mission objectives should never be there.

There are plenty ways to clear the place much safer.

Is not about looking tough or being alpha.

Is about tactical discipline and professionalism. Else they're no better than triad thugs.

The airport is a big public open space, police is restrained by civilian oversight.

No serious harm, place cleared, it was handled well.

↡ Advertisement