Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

In this case of course your are referring to HK chief right? China can appoint one for HK anytime. Haha Singapore only got 1, so he says everyone ok? Malaysia also got and they can change you know. Trump also change officer liao changing his clothes 

In Singapore & HK, CJ tenure expires when he/she hit 65.

Since 1997, there is only 2 CJ.

US Supreme Court has 1 CJ and 8 associate justice.  Trump was lucky to appoint 2 judge in US Supreme Court.

I like her attitude.  'I just wants to go home'. True, what has she got to do with your protest? If you wish to shut the door, do provide sufficient notice and also let those who want to get out do so. Rioters are not the only HKers and I am also not sure if they represent all.

I like her attitude.  'I just wants to go home'. True, what has she got to do with your protest? If you wish to shut the door, do provide sufficient notice and also let those who want to get out do so. Rioters are not the only HKers and I am also not sure if they represent all.

she was lucky to be the first one as the protesters became more aggressive after that.

The rioters have been attacking police and media spin the story and comes up with the word like black police and police brutality. Yet we never hear media labelling them as rioters or black protesters. And yet police officers families being targeted at school and home.

How come police become society enemy? It started with anti extradition bill and police stopping those protesters getting out of control, then police were blamed. Wheres the heart of hongkie? So many police officers hurt but none of the media report. But when protesters get hurt, police were to blame regardless whether protester was right or wrong

Stop anyone wearing black on the road during curfew

No umbrella and mask should be allowed during curfew

That is why for every finger that you point at others, remember there are 3 that are pointing back at you.

• Praise 1

she was lucky to be the first one as the protesters became more aggressive after that.

Jump across already then shout:

I love China!!! :XD:

Then quickly run :XD:

• Praise 1

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/transport/thai-air-force-prepares-hong-kong-contingency-evacuation-plan

Not sure if Sg has already planed to help to evacuate citizens living HK.

Take bus to Shenzhen then take plane back

Funny thing is donno why scoot no more do Shenzhen

Scoot should like stop doing HK and start doing Shenzhen

ä¸é»ä¸ä¸­ä¸ç¹çº¢ .

The Singaporean take refuse to take no :XD:

our immigration has to scan and check every young hker before letting them enter into Singapore, we do not welcome either rioter or protester, n potentially they are one of them.

I treasure our peacefulness and harmony society.

no street protest will every get approve here in singapore. only one place which is next to mata chu.

on hindsight, i appreciate this law in singapore that helps keep the peace.

all these blxxdy youngsters ....

• Praise 1

no street protest will every get approve here in singapore. only one place which is next to mata chu.

on hindsight, i appreciate this law in singapore that helps keep the peace.

all these blxxdy youngsters ....

Let see how HK economic screw up by them.

Take bus to Shenzhen then take plane back

Funny thing is donno why scoot no more do Shenzhen

Scoot should like stop doing HK and start doing Shenzhen

The Singaporean take refuse to take no :XD:

Read this https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3022253/are-singaporeans-gloating-chaos-caused-hong-kong-protests

There is Est 15000 Singaporeans live in HK, several have also expressed concern.. and I think 2 C130 are not enough to help.

• Praise 1

Read this https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3022253/are-singaporeans-gloating-chaos-caused-hong-kong-protests

There is Est 15000 Singaporeans live in HK, several have also expressed concern.. and I think 2 C130 are not enough to help.

it won't reach that stage for evacuation lah, afterall is still a civilise society   [laugh]  [laugh]  

Lock down station.

Train bypass temporarily if need.

Send in negotiators first if need.

All else fails, all fall in, go in cordon and search.

Physically carry out one by one in orderly fashion.

No police force should EVER tear gas confined space or charge packed escalators. Not unless they want to see whose case happen. Not hard at all.

But in the end.. you still cannot solve a political problem with police tactics.

Lock down station and let train bypass? U know the rioters will say u purposely trap rioters ah? Remember that shopping mall incident, they said police trapping them thats why they went mad

Negotiators? What makes u think they can move unless that 5 demand fulfilled?

If all else fail go in carry out one by one? U think they will coordinate? Then media will say police brutality for carrying one by one with FORCE. Its against human rights

• Praise 1

"加上机场当时断了冷气和水,一个人前无援兵后无退路又口干舌燥,于是心一横就决定跨过静坐人群,成为第一个闯关的乘客。"

that mean the airport did turn off the aircon and also the water cooler  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement