Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

i feel you still do not see the seriousness, and mistake of doing tear gas in a confined space and charging packed escalators.

that will result in a stampede and multiple deaths, that should NEVER be done in any crowd control situation.

random google example of crowd stampede in confined spaces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_soccer_stampede_disasters

the police is supposed to be professional. to defuse.

So far no one has died from police action yet police tio complaint so many times.

And police also always give warning that they will charge or throw tear gas, why the rioters didn’t comply police warnings?

• Praise 2

Supercharged

i feel you still do not see the seriousness, and mistake of doing tear gas in a confined space and charging packed escalators.

that will result in a stampede and multiple deaths, that should NEVER be done in any crowd control situation.

You are certified expert in police operations or crowd control?

Or just a very expert keyboard warrior and googler?

Edited by t0y0ta
  • Praise 2

Your type of thinking is the reason why the little India riots was allowed to escalate....
  • Praise 2

hkee is simply blinded by their ego

they want RMB but they dont want PRC

Er......i not hongkee but same I want RMB don't want PRC [:p]   (except xmm)

You are certified expert in police operations or crowd control?

Or just a very expert keyboard warrior and googler?

lets just say theres  a very wide array of experience in mcf.

but you can judge the reasoning logically yourself.

Your type of thinking is the reason why the little India riots was allowed to escalate....

eh... thats a whole diff thing hor.. over react and no react.

but i seem to recall SPF saying they did not use fire arms in order to avoid escalation... cant remember the details liao.

for what I see is stampede will never happen.

these kids know the police are nice uncle they only nag and swing the cane but won't really whack one. they just pretend to run or casually walk up the stairs, at most kena cane a few stroke but if they cry a bit these uncles will stop, they will even say sorry and ask pain or not. The uncle pattern is so obvious and predictable, the kids know very well, they can even hit back and throw things, the uncle won't get angry :D

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3022938/hong-kong-government-set-announce-mini-budget-measures-ease

1.43 million taxpayers, low-income households set to benefit as Hong Kong government unveils ‘mini budget’ amid gloomy economic outlook

Financial Secretary Paul Chan announces a basket of extra budget measures to the tune of HK$19.1 billion

Chan cites a host of reasons for measures but steers clear of mentioning the current social unrest

• Praise 1

Hkg ppl say sg ppl will never understand how they feel.

But... Why the heck do we need to? Didn't they always use to make fun of us and make us their punching bag?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6