Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-protests-donald-trump-china-xi-meet-protesters-11812996

If Xi meets them, the protesters will stop and guai guai not protest anymore?

I doubt so.

Safe ride

Cheers

Meet who huh? Someone that hide behind the mask?

Do they have someone that can represent all protestors? If not, he may have to meet thousands and thousands of masked men.

• Praise 4

but i wonder what he thinks of hk police tactics.

I'm sure many police officers across the world will use the HK case as scenarios for riot planning.

Actually what they've done is nothing new.

I've been watching Vietnam war documentaries.

In fact, everything is eerily similar other than what they were protesting about. The highly polarised situation. 

More militant groups trying to exploit the movement to further their own agenda. The Hit and run tactics were performed by similar militant revolutionary militant groups which tried these in Washington in early 1970s.

The white shirts of yuen lang. Construction workers came out in NYC and beat protestors in one incident for what they considered communist treason flying vietcong flags in NYC. Same thing, pipes and rebar.

will the protesters buy what he said?

attachicon.gifd244163cf00f902c8709d8fa9cc6d1f6.png

attachicon.giff681a2d3ed449e97cb306c69974dbc9d.jpg

sorry. what does the first phrase mean?

The young chap in green is causing so much inconvenience for her and he got the cheek to be angry with her. Block peoples' movement and still want to get angry with others, so unreasonable. HK should really curfew the whole place and start to make arrest.

They cannot see beyond themselves. Tunnel vision.

If u don't think the same as me, means you are either a hinderance to me, or opposing me.

It’s ok lah. 1st, most students have no money. Some middle income may do that and it will be a friend day for robbers. :)

I will stand at the corner watching these ATMs. 

I'll wear black, wear a mask with respirator and go follow these people back home.

Ho sey liao...

• Praise 1

.....I will stand at the corner watching these ATMs. 

I'll wear black, wear a mask with respirator and go follow these people back home.

Ho sey liao...

Should be easy to get away since police are too busy dealing with protests :)

• Praise 1

I'm sure many police officers across the world will use the HK case as scenarios for riot planning.

Actually what they've done is nothing new.

I've been watching Vietnam war documentaries.

In fact, everything is eerily similar other than what they were protesting about. The highly polarised situation. 

More militant groups trying to exploit the movement to further their own agenda. The Hit and run tactics were performed by similar militant revolutionary militant groups which tried these in Washington in early 1970s.

The white shirts of yuen lang. Construction workers came out in NYC and beat protestors in one incident for what they considered communist treason flying vietcong flags in NYC. Same thing, pipes and rebar.

quite true..

problem is , how say.. venezuela, sudan, egypt, usa, britain, myammar etc react makes all the diff.

are the police there to deliver punishment or maintain order. very different mentality.

quite true..

problem is , how say.. venezuela, sudan, egypt, usa, britain, myammar etc react makes all the diff.

are the police there to deliver punishment or maintain order. very different mentality.

Well depending on the situation.

The way that many of these protests were broken up then are more violent than what HKPF has done.

National Guardsmen used live ammo in Kent State University Ohio. Shot 4 dead, paralyzed one for life.

Similarly people died in the other violent clashes then. Though the civil rights movements for african americans was also part of the turmoil in the 1960s and 70s.

When u have anything that borders on near-war like state, no force, even the most disciplined, can keep a non-adversarial attitude.

Whether u look at police enforcement in ghettos, against drug dealers and gangs, when the policemen may be in life threatening situations.

The gurkhas are still here for a reason.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1