Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

As much as I love China, pls avoid SH Disneyland. The queue at the front gate is long. Inside the park, some popular rides could take up to 150 min in the line. The rest of the rides are also very crowded with long queues, and there is no Fastpass. There are also no available seats in the park's restaurants and cafe.

I would use the time sipping tea and listening to chinese folk music at 思南公馆, or take a canal cruise at 朱家角镇, or eat at 南翔 in 御园, or walk along 外滩, eat at 新天地, or even visit the humongous SH zoo for the panda, or buy stationary and books at 福州路. There are many other things to do at SH, so pls don't waste time at the Disneyland queues.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

my sexpert $0.000002 view is China won't roll in the military like TAM, cos that will chase Taiwan (the real prize) away.

so China will just watch only. 

• Praise 1

As much as I love China, pls avoid SH Disneyland. The queue at the front gate is long. Inside the park, some popular rides could take up to 150 min in the line. The rest of the rides are also very crowded with long queues, and there is no Fastpass. There are also no available seats in the park's restaurants and cafe.

I would use the time sipping tea and listening to chinese folk music at æåå¬é¦, or take a canal cruise at æ±å®¶è§é, or eat at åç¿ in 御å­, or walk along å¤æ»©ï¼ eat at æ°å¤©å°ï¼ or even visit the humongous SH zoo for the panda, or buy stationary and books at ç¦å·è·¯. There are many other things to do at SH, so pls don't waste time at the Disneyland queues.

Last time kindergarten that time we bring kids to genting

Boh Lang until my kids can sit until they bored

Don’t even need to queue again :XD:

Their annual pass cheaper than zoo day ticket

Now that they close down their outdoor theme park, the photos and videos lagi more valuable!

• Praise 4

sorry. what does the first phrase mean?

Can you read and understand Chinese? This is what it means:

Simply put it,  "don't kill your own people". May be someone can do a better interpretation.

黄台之瓜何堪再摘出自唐代章怀太子李贤,即武则天次子。李贤在兄长李弘死后当上高宗的太子,但终日被野心勃勃的母后武则天逼得不能安枕,最后更被废为庶人,并被赐死。生前留下《黄台瓜辞》种瓜黄台下,瓜熟子离离。一摘使瓜好,再摘令瓜稀。三摘尚自可,摘绝抱蔓归,借此劝告武则天不要再对自己的子女赶尽杀绝,其三弟李显及四弟李旦都能保命,并先后当上唐朝皇帝。

• Praise 1

I would use the time sipping tea and listening to chinese folk music at 思南公馆, or take a canal cruise at 朱家角镇, or eat at 南翔 in 御园, or walk along 外滩, eat at 新天地, or even visit the humongous SH zoo for the panda, or buy stationary and books at 福州路. There are many other things to do at SH, so pls don't waste time at the Disneyland queues.

?! No Fastpass?

Haha ok thanks for telling me. My friend went in December last year, he said it's relatively empty. So I thought not as bad as HK Disney.

But he didn't like it cos the park is too spread out.

Simply put it,  "don't kill your own people". May be someone can do a better interpretation.

黄台之瓜何堪再摘出自唐代章怀太子李贤,即武则天次子。李贤在兄长李弘死后当上高宗的太子,但终日被野心勃勃的母后武则天逼得不能安枕,最后更被废为庶人,并被赐死。生前留下《黄台瓜辞》种瓜黄台下,瓜熟子离离。一摘使瓜好,再摘令瓜稀。三摘尚自可,摘绝抱蔓归,借此劝告武则天不要再对自己的子女赶尽杀绝,其三弟李显及四弟李旦都能保命,并先后当上唐朝皇帝。

Hmm, this is a better interpretation than the link jman888 gave. Haha i understand better. Oh it's the prince that composed this. I thought is some poet.

• Praise 1

Someone with surname Li urged the head of government, who was a women to not continue to hurt him anymore. [:p]

Don’t even need to queue again :XD:

Now that they close down their outdoor theme park, the photos and videos lagi more valuable!

I went thomas town on wkday. The kids can sit the rides until sian. More worth it than go singapore carnival $5/ride.

• Praise 1

Donât even need to queue again :XD:

Yah i remember i took drop tower height 5-6x no need queue. Shipk
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

quite true..

problem is , how say.. venezuela, sudan, egypt, usa, britain, myammar etc react makes all the diff.

are the police there to deliver punishment or maintain order. very different mentality.

From the comments here, it seems many think that both are the same.

Right now it's like newton's third law, each side keep escalating in reaction to the other.

• Praise 2

I would use the time sipping tea and listening to chinese folk music at æåå¬é¦, or take a canal cruise at æ±å®¶è§é, or eat at åç¿ in 御å­, or walk along å¤æ»©ï¼ eat at æ°å¤©å°ï¼ or even visit the humongous SH zoo for the panda, or buy stationary and books at ç¦å·è·¯. There are many other things to do at SH, so pls don't waste time at the Disneyland queues.

Can go SH disney but don’t expect able to get into popular ride. Their fastpass ticket have been snapped out in morning. Then even got reseller lol.

But at least it ticks one of disneyland to visit haha. The place is nice and huge. Can have meal at food republic and drink kopi at toastbox in shanghai disneyland

Yah i remember i took drop tower height 5-6x no need queue. Shipk

Then their theme park hotel quad room one night $30 for 4 inclusive breakfast!!! Damn!! Really go song song till blur :XD:

?! No Fastpass?

Haha ok thanks for telling me. My friend went in December last year, he said it's relatively empty. So I thought not as bad as HK Disney.

But he didn't like it cos the park is too spread out.

I saw a family of 4 with an invisible Fastpass. They jumped queue quite proficiently, always stopping at a turn of a queue, chatting with each other for a few minutes, then proceeding to the next turn. It's almost an art. I reckon they took only 20 min for the same 150 min ride. 

HK Disneyland is way less crowded based on personal experience, although the HK Fastpass has limitations (up to 2-3 rides IIRC). Tokyo is about same as HK but its Fastpass is super powerful.

Paris' Disneyland is the best (I haven't been to the American Disneyland) - least crowds, can buy Fastpass (thought not really necessary in my view due to less people), cool weather, empty restaurants and also having the best parade.

Can go SH disney but don’t expect able to get into popular ride. Their fastpass ticket have been snapped out in morning. Then even got reseller lol.

But at least it ticks one of disneyland to visit haha. The place is nice and huge. Can have meal at food republic and drink kopi at toastbox in shanghai Disneyland

I do not remember Fastpass for sale leh. Also, there was no separate line for Fastpass.

My visit was in 2017 though.

Edited by Weez911

Then their theme park hotel quad room one night $30 for 4 inclusive breakfast!!! Damn!! Really go song song till blur :XD:

Not so cheap nowadays. I was considering the quad room earlier...

Now $100 liao, looks nice but more pricey

I saw a family of 4 with an invisible Fastpass. They jumped queue quite proficiently, always stopping at a turn of a queue, chatting with each other for a few minutes, then proceeding to the next turn. It's almost an art. I reckon they took only 20 min for the same 150 min ride.

HK Disneyland is way less crowded based on personal experience, although the HK Fastpass has limitations (up to 2-3 rides IIRC). Tokyo is about same as HK but its Fastpass is super powerful.

Paris' Disneyland is the best (I haven't been to the American Disneyland) - least crowds, can buy Fastpass (thought not really necessary in my view due to less people), cool weather, empty restaurants and also having the best parade.

I do not remember Fastpass for sale leh. Also, there was no separate line for Fastpass.

My visit was in 2017 though.

Reseller mah inside the park offer tourist want buy anot

I think its insider job, try earn $$$ from selling fastpass which suppoosed to be free

I also went on 2017

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Seems to have mellow down now. Probably internal disagreement over how minority group abused reporters few days ago and PLA troops in border might have cause unease to some. They probably think, "what if they really roll the tank in and what they should do next?" I would ask myself this question. The invisible hands need stronger mandate to bring people out to street again.

I there 2017 Dec it was super crowded.

Earlier this year friend go said not crowded at all. Mainly because Chinese are going anti-US.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Now $100 liao, looks nice but more pricey

Reseller mah inside the park offer tourist want buy anot

I think its insider job, try earn $$$ from selling fastpass which suppoosed to be free

I also went on 2017

Yah, resellers in China is one put off. KNN they really got the face to ask things.

On the opposite, I admire some of their determination to succeed by trying all sorts of ways

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2