Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

The more I see the rioters the more comical they get.

Please take off that silly mask, it makes one look balless and a chicken.

Want to mod, don't scare to be caught.

Want to protest, don't scare to be seen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

that was why they protest about the bill, they scare kena 清算 by CCP.

Just now, Davidtch said:

There are a lot of big fish in HK to 清算。

that's why these youngsters 笨笨的 go fight for something that doesn't concern them.

• Praise 1

49 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Special Tactical Force also fully covered in black.

9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

that's why these youngsters 笨笨的 go fight for something that doesn't concern them.

As I said previously, this protest is similar to nuclear reactor exploded.

These so call 笨笨的frustrated with existing situation.

if no action taken to address underlying issues, confirm there will be another protest that is worse than this. 

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

got report say SG too expensive for them … they are choosing MY and TW instead.

S'pore Gov't only want those with at least a Private Banking Account,or at least S$20-30 Millions Hong Kong Citizens....those with lesser Wealth NOT Interested.

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Fully agree with you on the upbringing. Of course in today society,  parents are busy to survive and child is exposed to wrong company. Worst when the education system failed you badly. ST reports on lecturers not marking attendance and helping rioters are really something we should look out for in Singapore. Never allow to breed such character here.

Housing price then go riot is not a good excuse. Singapore also getting higher, so we also riot ? Tokyo also known for high cost. Didn't they riot? 

If housing price is the reason, then they should go burn the UK embassy... the housing pricing is like that since our dear Queen is boss of HKG... not the fault of CCP or the current govt... or the younger think AMDK... screw by them more shiok then screw by CCCP...

• Praise 3

40 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Blardy police undercover, pretend to be press somemore

A04FBEB5-129F-45B1-BEF8-BFB4382B9EBA.jpeg

😂😂😂never remove cover to lens. Like the mata pictured with no gun in hand but action action only.

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hongkong-protests-carrie-lam-says-would-quit-11866096

Of course she will and she should. But even this is not within her ability as she rightly put it, she's serving 2 masters of the Constitution. 

Hands tied. Sovereignty and National security levels liao.

Hope the HKers are happy now. Slap own faces and attack own ppl. So eager to go to "war" without understanding the consequences to own country and countrymen. 

Haiz. Not too late to turn back now. Before population missing some numbers. 

Be humble. Seek peace and life. Only when one is still  alive, there is still hope to find solutions to problems. Once dead, nothing matters. Perhaps the path of cowards is more desirable to disguise as martyrdom, as "fighters of freedom".

Just yada-ing 

Good night all. 

Rest well and cherish peace. Its never free. Paid in blood by forefathers. Dun spit on their sacrifice. 

• Praise 2

I am not sure of CNA and ST reports. Are they supposed to be neutral and give readers a balance idea what is happening or helping to share bias views? Today's ST opinion column featured a Karen's view. Wonder why not carry Dr Tan CB view would be better for Singaporeans? Why would I care of Karen's view that I find absurd? It is such media people that are encouraging the riots there.

7 hours ago, Nlatio said:

If housing price is the reason, then they should go burn the UK embassy... the housing pricing is like that since our dear Queen is boss of HKG... not the fault of CCP or the current govt... or the younger think AMDK... screw by them more shiok then screw by CCCP...

I had posted a video on the housing difference btw Taiwan and HK.  Watch it before making any meaningless comments.

It is rather difficult to believe she would says things she won't want to leak and allowed people to secretly tape, especially under the current situation. Even she is not smart, those advising her and her security chief, unless are also waiting to kill her, would have taken steps to prevent this. If situation does warrant, then she would have chosen the correct words. 

20 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

It is rather difficult to believe she would says things she won't want to leak and allowed people to secretly tape, especially under the current situation. Even she is not smart, those advising her and her security chief, unless are also waiting to kill her, would have taken steps to prevent this. If situation does warrant, then she would have chosen the correct words. 

Maybe she is preparing a salvagable exit... cover her historical name from being smelly 10000 years..

↡ Advertisement