Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

The situation has given both HK and china troubles but I don't think we should read too much.even the entire HK population of 7 millions are rioting, they cannot achieve much. Now it is just that few thousands if not hundred thousands. 

No nation will compromise to what these rioters want. So, the outcome is long concluded. Just how and when it will be settled. To me damage already done and not all to late.it is still better to be later than never.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Wonderful acts of patriotism. Stopping a MTR employee doing his job and going home after work.
What shining examples of the youth of HK.
Reminds me of the cultural revolution.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3025791/hong-kong-protesters-attack-mtr-station-supervisor-and?utm_content=article&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR02K5uV6KalStH0CVz3iol4LqnFYX_lo-DzJL4K6_bVM_BH_EAogsksxpI#Echobox=1567656208

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

It was a peaceful way of telling their government. Those supporting such actions i have no words to describe them. They keep focusing on HKPF brutality, but none offer to be in front to face the rioters or even protect public like such cases. Not even words of condemn. Media keep publishing. So what are all these people intention? Very clear right? It will be pay back time. Singapore should stay far away.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I think Carrie will be gone before Brexit. 

:D

She also don't want this job. But would this help HK? Personally, I didn't feel she did a lousy job compared to her predecessors. The time bomb is ticking and they all left it to outside influence for too long. Now with HK experience,  I am 100% they won't want to see a repeat elsewhere. Maybe time to do it on others to keep them occupied for a while. Haha

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I wonder who will do more damage to Hong Kong. 

Carrie or the protesters or Beijing? 

Media done the most damage

• Praise 6

30 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Protestors are getting impatient or has been told to escalate their action. This is not the 1st time they have crossed the 'lines'. It is probably in the plan to provoke CCP to ask HK to take tougher actions so that they will have more excuse to be even more disruptive.  

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

Protestors are getting impatient or has been told to escalate their action. This is not the 1st time they have crossed the 'lines'. It is probably in the plan to provoke CCP to ask HK to take tougher actions so that they will have more excuse to be even more disruptive.  

As outsider, it is always easy to say take tougher action.  Does these tougher action helps?

What HK needs now is someone who can reconcile a torn society.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

As outsider, it is always easy to say take tougher action.  Does these tougher action helps?

What HK needs now is someone who can reconcile a torn society.

How to reconcile when their demand is almost impossible to be met... like one want to eat roast duck, roast meat, the other want to eat vegetarian.... diff to far...😅

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Not Social Media meh

🤣

In many countries, especially HK, their media are not only 'social gossip' but garbage. Don't even have the basic ethics of what media has to portray. 

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Nlatio said:

How to reconcile when their demand is almost impossible to be met... like one want to eat roast duck, roast meat, the other want to eat vegetarian.... diff to far...😅

That's what make the job of CE difficult.  It needs a lot of wisdom and political arm twisting to get things done.

It's not simple as you described.

Mind you, even pro-beijing legco member is asking independent police commission.

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

In many countries, especially HK, their media are not only 'social gossip' but garbage. Don't even have the basic ethics of what media has to portray. 

Sorry hor!  I read some good articles from HK01, Stand News, Inkstone & SCMP.

The more they protest the more they get. 

Now get bill withdraw and police investigation so this will only encourage them to protest more. 

The more Carrie gives the more they will protest. 

Carrie is weak and these protesters are not stupid they will just take advantage of her weakness. 

The protesters are so bad hor. 

The more Carrie is down the more they kick her. 

She is bleeding badly in the gutter leave her alone. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2