Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

21 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

instead of causing bodily injuries, they are stimulating the economy, generate more work means more jobs and increase internal consumption with more repolacement needed.

They think only for themselves. Not their parents, not their relatives, not the people around them whom need to use public services, to get to work, to where they need to, or anything else at all.

If they dare to do things like that, but not show their faces, they are nothing more than cowards, and hooligans that do not have a place in the society.

To what benefit do their actions cause, other than the inconvenience to the very society they are protesting for?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hk protesters spur economy by creating more jobs

damage things > repair things

dirty roads > clean roads

spray paint > re-paint

everyone need to work OT ... all workers earn 1.5x OT claim ... huat ah!

Contractors maintaining those equipment must be very happy seeing those actions

Hoa say liao, money come money come money come money come....

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

They think only for themselves. Not their parents, not their relatives, not the people around them whom need to use public services, to get to work, to where they need to, or anything else at all.

If they dare to do things like that, but not show their faces, they are nothing more than cowards, and hooligans that do not have a place in the society.

To what benefit do their actions cause, other than the inconvenience to the very society they are protesting for?

what about us Singaporeans we cant even want to help ourselves

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, adrian140180 said:

When u are young, u tend to think for urself. If i can do what i want, if i can skip class and i can act like what i did in GTA, thats my freedom, i feel so cool and i am sure my friends will admire my courage action. I dont care if those things break down, thats not my things, thats belong to govt. i dont pay tax why should i care? I just need to mask my face and i will be safe

• Praise 1

49 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

From start?? Lol starting was anti extradition bill and demand now become 5??!! Other 4 was caused by themselves. Result of their own actions and they blame others but themselves. Well done. I don’t give a fck about Michael Tien, Michael Tien didn’t represent my view

Since you don't know Michael Tien, it shows how much you know about Hong Kong.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Since you don't know Michael Tien, it shows how much you know about Hong Kong.

Is michael tien the loser at 2017 election? He don’t get what he want and he don’t like CL just like u, so whats the big hoo haa here? 

• Praise 1

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Is michael tien the loser at 2017 election? He don’t get what he want and he don’t like CL just like u, so whats the big hoo haa here? 

You better go & google it.

I posted RTHK interview recently.

Mainlanders abandon their homes and jobs in HK

and run back to China already or not?

😀

If the protesters keep this up this will happen.

Just see lah.

• Praise 2

25 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/joshua-wong-arrested-at-airport-after-returning-from-taiwan-to-meet-local-politicians-there/

Is this call brave or stupid or no respect to the law or he is above the law?

He has permission to leave Hong Kong for prior appointment.

Hearsay, there was a mixup of the approved date.

Edited by Davidtch

22 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/joshua-wong-arrested-at-airport-after-returning-from-taiwan-to-meet-local-politicians-there/

Is this call brave or stupid or no respect to the law or he is above the law?

My 2cents:

- Vietnamese background so no ancestral loyalty to China or chinese culture

- Groomed from young by western agencies to act as 无间道 role. A HKer was telling me that this guy is mysteriously studying in Uni although his grades are super f**ked up, and always have someone bail him out and sponsor him around.

• Praise 3

Sunday 8 Sep 2019.  Protest action continue.  Lots of marching, singing the American national anthemn.

They want Trump to come save them.

Huge mass of people at Chater Garden.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

My 2cents:

- Groomed from young by western agencies to act as 无间道 role. A HKer was telling me that this guy is mysteriously studying in Uni although his grades are super f**ked up, and always have someone bail him out and sponsor him around.

https://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20140813/00176_125.html

政情:黃之鋒自爆公大讀政治
之前放風話自己中學文憑試成績達大學門檻,但因部分科目正等候覆核結果而拒絕透露大學聯招取錄結果嘅學民思潮召集人黃之鋒,尋日終於確定覆核失敗,成績維持原判。

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/from-the-straits-times-archives-joshua-wong-the-17-year-old-battling-beijing-for

Wong has difficulty reading because of dyslexia, but he is otherwise articulate and has formidable communications skills in rallying his young troops.

6 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

how come no sing God Save the Queen to call the other blondie 

oh ... the other blondie also kena demonstration for Brexit ... lol

They are encouraging Congress and Senate to pass through Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act.

The bill has bipartisan support.

Tomorrow, HKMAO will name them as traitors.

43 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

My 2cents:

Backed by Vietnamese communist gov? To infiltrate into the other side to gather intelligent?

Sorry, watched too much 无间道 movies... Haha...

• Praise 1

54 minutes ago, Boringchap said:

Sunday 8 Sep 2019.  Protest action continue.  Lots of marching, singing the American national anthemn.

They want Trump to come save them.

Huge mass of people at Chater Garden.

无耻,认贼作父

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2