Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Hong Kong youngsters plight is the result of governance since british colony days....  

$$ from land sales were taken by the british directly.. yet...   stupid... wave their flag some more...  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

五大诉求,缺一不可???? 

WHY???

Because everyone knows it will never happen, and it gives them enough excuses to keep on rioting until they get independent. thats why they insist there is no room for negotiation. Thats why they keep singing 五大诉求,缺一不可!!!!

The bill can be killed, CL can step down, and for god sake they can even agree to set up the independent panel to investigate the police ( which I dont agree, and dont see any top management and leaders will ever agree to it now). But to declare the riots as non riots but peaceful protest? And to release those rioters who have cause unrest in the city and destroy public properties, and not to charge them?  Total rubbish!!!!!

A riot is a riot, does not matter what is the cause of it. If you break the law, well,  you broke the law, and you will have take responsibility for that action. Thats the law isnt it? 

So, how to have 五大诉求,缺一不可??? Just excuses to continue their act, nothing more than illusions and excuses, and no different from a broken recorder playing broken records day in day out. 

DLLM!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

independent panel can be formed to investigate not only police but the protestor also. but I don't think any investigator will want to take up this job as the volume of

work is just too huge.

5 minutes ago, Lava said:

independent panel can be formed to investigate not only police but the protestor also. but I don't think any investigator will want to take up this job as the volume of

work is just too huge.

nobody is talking about investigating the protesters leh, all the demand is asking for an independent panel to investigate the police. 

Protesters nothing to investigate, if you protests peacefully, you will start and end in 1 piece. If you turn rough and start a riot, you get arrested, quite straight forward. 

重赏之下必有勇夫, pay well enough, sure will have ppl willing to take up the job, including the inconvenience of having black shirt rioters coming to your office and home to DLLM every day. And of course have to be careful of ancestors grave, young kids in school, and free cocktails  that will light up some camp fire.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

nobody is talking about investigating the protesters leh, all the demand is asking for an independent panel to investigate the police. 

Protesters nothing to investigate, if you protests peacefully, you will start and end in 1 piece. If you turn rough and start a riot, you get arrested, quite straight forward. 

重赏之下必有勇夫, pay well enough, sure will have ppl willing to take up the job, including the inconvenience of having black shirt rioters coming to your office and home to DLLM every day. And of course have to be careful of ancestors grave, young kids in school, and free cocktails  that will light up some camp fire.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

black shirt rioters will become a coward without their "black musk".

saw one of them cry shouting for help when arrested by the police. :grin::grin::grin:

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Lava said:

black shirt rioters will become a coward without their "black musk".

saw one of them cry shouting for help when arrested by the police. :grin::grin::grin:

I think many of them got watch this ang moh show, thats why their mask is incredible one!!! :XD:[laugh][laugh]

image.jpeg.d75b185bd23e53a07b669ba94127b0c2.jpeg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Strength in numbers mah ... stanley prison no space.. + public view is supportive .. so of cus protestors  call the shots. 

actually.. if you think abt it ... say we are really pissed with our government.. we have an avenue to vote them out... how hongkies vote out china?  
Violent protest lor...  so many people did it before... especially ang mohs love to do it...  from my personal standpoint.. just avoid going if i can .. thats all 

But this group.. dont realize who created the whole situation for them in the first place. 

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

New wave of airport protest coming up, I think how gian peng also better find bargain somewhere else. 

If really need to go HK, can consider fly to shenzhen and enter by road. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

17 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

New wave of airport protest coming up, I think how gian peng also better find bargain somewhere else. 

If really need to go HK, can consider fly to shenzhen and enter by road. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

For youngsters only. 

5 minutes ago, SuPerBoRed said:

Strength in numbers mah ... stanley prison no space.. + public view is supportive .. so of cus protestors  call the shots. 

actually.. if you think abt it ... say we are really pissed with our government.. we have an avenue to vote them out... how hongkies vote out china?  
Violent protest lor...  so many people did it before... especially ang mohs love to do it...  from my personal standpoint.. just avoid going if i can .. thats all 

But this group.. dont realize who created the whole situation for them in the first place. 

The way i look at it, these violent protests will lead to no where. None of their leaders really believe in leading by example, and all they do is stir and stir, hoping to generate enough power to overturn the gov, and then they as the "leaders" can collect the fruits. 

If they are really keen in HK independent, its time to pick up guns, but someone's blood will have to flow.  

anyway, yes, its easy for us to talk about it when we have a better option here, but thats life, nobody gets born into the same place. Wanting ang moh law in a Chinese land, that will take alot to accomplish this dream. Are they ready for it? 

If you have no voting option, and you really wanted a change so badly, riots in the street is just child's play and waste of time.  Pick up guns, rebel and start a physical revolution!!!

The issue is, the more educated you are, the more kiasi you become, so who wants to lead? [laugh][laugh][laugh] 

• Praise 3

24 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

shopping mall also can close shop liao

every weekend got open mic ... ho say liao [sweatdrop]

2019-09-13_115507.jpg

wow pro-Beijing people also come out liao... If 2 camps clash how? HKPF kanna whack by both side?

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Jman888 said:

got free upgrade?

No need upgrade. 

I have the whole row of 4 seats all to myself, wider space than Business class 😄

• Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

wow pro-Beijing people also come out liao... If 2 camps clash how? HKPF kanna whack by both side?

Technically the police has no choice, they arrest whoever breaks the law. Even if you broke the law because you supporting the police, by law they will still have to make the arrest.  But of course whatever happen behind the  scene is another story. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Technically the police has no choice, they arrest whoever breaks the law. Even if you broke the law because you supporting the police, by law they will still have to make the arrest.  But of course whatever happen behind the  scene is another story. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The worst is that if the Police touch the pro-democracy protesters, they will KPKB again say police protect the pro-Beijing, being lackey to BeiJing ...etc etc. 

Even if the police touch both side they will also say police bias against pro-democracy protesters and discriminate the pro-democracy protesters etc etc....

Pro-democracy Protesters are untouchable....

Edited by Sx4falcon
  • Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

The worst is that if the Police touch the pro-democracy protesters, they will KPKB again say police protect the pro-Beijing, being lackey to BeiJing ...etc etc. 

Even if the police touch both side they will also say police bias against pro-democracy protesters and discriminate the pro-democracy protesters etc etc....

Pro-democracy Protesters are untouchable....

秀才遇到兵 is like that one, thats why sometimes, you need someone with an iron fist to get the job done. 

everything go by the book, end up get eaten by the book. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Medical personnel petition 

E46E3602-FBFE-4F3B-8940-1F5379A399EC.jpeg

I can take out an advert and say the advert represent all men age between 10-50....

Feels like someone spending CIA budget

6 hours ago, RH1667 said:

My flight on CX last week to HK was half full only, coming back, it was like 30% filled only.

Lots of empty seats.

Even the CX lounge in HKIA, it was less crowded, but of course, overall the whole airport is less crowded due to lower number of tourist. 

Bro are you local or not

7th month, you don't see does not mean seats are empty

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1