Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Yeah.  Seeing scuffles in Hong Kong shopping mall.  Those pro Beijing are not in masks. Anti-Beijing in face masks, for obvious reasons - https://youtu.be/zaHfambbGHo

Edited by Boringchap
  • Praise 2

17 hours ago, Lala81 said:

We are far from the above. I know the 30% won't like what i say, the sg govt does generally respond quite fast by worldwide government standards.

Over the last decade, everyone bitch that new estates not enough childcare/pre-schools. Last 4 years, massive expansion of childcare/MOE kindergarten. Creating them at unprecedented rates.  In fact so much so, i feel that it's crushing the private kindergartens which my kid is going to. All the church kindergartens bar the famous ones are all dying. Even ones with very long history.

But granted that in HK, everything has always been "squeezed". But now, they squeeze all the juice out, until only left the pulp for the normal folks.

The difference between HK and Sg are: Human rights and support from the west. Or in a more straightforward answer, US determination whether they want to destroy you or not. 

3 hours ago, Victor68 said:

The difference between HK and Sg are: Human rights and support from the west. Or in a more straightforward answer, US determination whether they want to destroy you or not. 

You forget about Terrex huh

Don't know why the media labelled them as pro-Beijing, can't they be the ones who really love HK and don't want to see her sinking further into the s''t by the unruly protestors!

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Civic101 said:

Don't know why the media labelled them as pro-Beijing, can't they be the ones who really love HK and don't want to see her sinking further into the s''t by the unruly protestors!

Ya lo

These ppl are 愛國愛港

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-policeman-filmed-aiming-gun-at-rioters-speaks-out

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hong-kong-protesters-call-on-former-ruler-britain-to-pressure-china

I wish him and ppl like him, just discharging their duties, safety and good health on themselves and families. 

Beanbag rounds in gun. 

Haiz 

When will HKers open their eyes? Majority have to decide and stand up for HK. Either for violence or against violence first.

Then for HK or against HK second. 

Lastly, a leader representing all protesters must stand out and meet for a dialogue with current govt. The outcome of dialogue must be honoured by all parties. 

As a clueless foreigner, that's my clueless tots from a far distance.

But i wish HK and HKers well. Dun kill each other and the country. None of u guys built it up in the first place so your only rights is to keep country well, not kill it regardless the outward show of patriotism.

Resolve it from within. Not resolve it from without. Solve family issues within the family. Solve the country problems within the country.

The young must respect the law and their dreams not be at the expense of innocent lives of anyone. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, PSP415 said:

But i wish HK and HKers well. Dun kill each other and the country. None of u guys built it up in the first place so your only rights is to keep country well, not kill it regardless the outward show of patriotism.

Resolve it from within. Not resolve it from without. Solve family issues within the family. Solve the country problems within the country.

Yes, wish them well, I think they too know HK is not yet an independent country. 

Edited by Odyssey2011

6 hours ago, Civic101 said:

Thats how free media works, they will say govt in cahoot with beijing, govt is pro beijing, anyone support police or govt mean pro beijing. Media has drawn the line well. 

6 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Yes, wish them well, I think they too know HK is not yet an independent country. 

Frankly, my views have gone thru various changes and at times, i stood with them, till the unnecessary violence and wasteful damages to common properties. 

History have not changed much its crystal clear opinion on China or HKers. Most significant changes are in locations, dates and names of ppl. And yes, purpose. Democracy is its name.

I do not know how HK will fare without China's support and when all its big reserves are taken over.

Perhaps the protesters do better to demand building up infrastructures so monies from reserves are spent solely on HK and HKers. Instead of the meaningless 5 demands which are well, dead ends.

Collectively, demand for :

1. Public housings to be ramped up asap

2. Cap housing prices for HKers who are not well off. 

3. Increase hospitals and train more doctors so that medical care is available conveniently 

4. Get HK centred teachers. Ppl who love HK more than any other countries

5. Re-educate those in jail for recent protests. If not fake or triad induced, these may actually love HK alot more than they have time to use to think first.

😂😂😂

Okok, yada-ing.  Clueless foreigner have pass to yada to heart's whims.

HKers, c'mon. Unite to use the country's coffers wisely. Violence is not the way. 

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

And who wear mask? Terrorist and thieves

Anyone who are on the street to protest are NOT 愛國愛黨。

These ppl will be 清算。

Unlike Sg, PRC is advance in facial recognition.

11 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Anyone who are on the street to protest are NOT 愛國愛黨。

These ppl will be 清算。

Unlike Sg, PRC is advance in facial recognition.

Wear mask so can destroy public properties freely without getting caught. 

Robber and thieves also wear mask so that camera wont caught their face

11 hours ago, Victor68 said:

The difference is .. largely same farmer... different animal. 

A domesticated cow is not in prison and needs no cage.. some ceremonial fence will keep them in their place, it knows no other way. . It willl defend the farmer to the death... right to the abattoir. In return for its cow pen and hay for which its deeply attached. 

A newly caught buffalo will resist. And the domesticated cows will blame it for disturbing the peace. 

2 completely different animal.. no wrong or right. Just birth. 

I have observed this in many videos. When the protestors destroying some properties, they will open umbrellas, sort of like a license that give them indemnity against accountability. Spray the signage also must open umbrella, really funny.

• Praise 3

seems like the protests got worse this weekend...

another 2 more weeks to China's national day and 70th anniversary

↡ Advertisement