Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

12 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

I always felt that they should deploy snipers.... just take out those with molotov.... 

Next GTA or Call of Duty game should be set in HK.... you can choose either to be law-enforcer or rioter. Or play LAN game between different groups. Should have good sales in HK and China.

+1.

They should station snipers at the top of buildings to take out those with petrol bombs. Not head shot, but leg shot. Shots should be videoed by drones though.

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

+1.

They should station snipers at the top of buildings to take out those with petrol bombs. Not head shot, but leg shot. Shots should be videoed by drones though.

What if the rioter fell down and the petrol bomb drop on himself? 

The police will be charged for manslaughter and there will be more than 5 demands in coming protests

• Praise 5

16 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Cannot use real bullet later got ppl say its violating human rights

Cannot use bullets, cannot attack the protesters, cannot arrest them, .... etc.  :lll._.:

Everythings also cannot might as well shut down the HKPF and let the city rot.   [sly]

Thereafter let "Hong Sing" & "Tung Seng" traids take control of the city like the late 40's.  [pirate]

Then a new "Lee Rock" comes out to control them all.   :a-rulez:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 8

hard truth .... 

if i am the youngster ... with no hopes and living in a 200sqft space shared with parent ... 

i am not sure i will also throw bricks and molotov .... very deep .... 

2019-09-18_153505.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hard truth .... 

if i am the youngster ... with no hopes and living in a 200sqft room shared with parent ... or living in a 50sqft rental space

Throw whatever molotov cocktails mix you have on your shelve (XO, Cordon Blu, .... etc ) but don't throw Louise XIII .... :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD::XD:

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

hard truth .... 

if i am the youngster ... with no hopes and living in a 200sqft space shared with parent ... 

2019-09-18_153505.jpg

Saw IT 2 and last part the speech were:

Losers are the best because they have nothing to lose.

Lai la!

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Saw IT 2 and last part the speech were:

Losers are the best because they have nothing to lose.

Lai la!

nothing to lose everything to win ... whack ar! [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know

just imagine if there was no extradition treaty between SG and MY … (unfortunately the HK suitcase murderer might just not have to pay for his crime as there is no such treaty).

Malaysian man stands trial for murder, all in the name of love?

Can love lead to desperation then, to murder?

From a planned wedding two weeks away with no money to spend for it, 26-year-old Malaysian Ahmad Muin Yaacob assaulted his supervisor at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal using a pair of grass cutters, took her gold jewellery and fled to Malaysia.

This is how the prosecution presented the narration of events on Tuesday (Sept 17) at the opening of the trial.

Yaacob allegedly stabbed his supervisor, 54-year-old widow Maimumah Awang, on Nov 24, 2016 at a storeroom in the terminal, before stealing her jewellery, dumping her body in a drain and flew back to Malaysia, where he got married as planned.

Prosecution’s version of the story

Ahmad Muin worked as a cleaner at the terminal for CSP Maintenance from October 2016 with a monthly salary of S$1,100, under the supervision of Madam Maimumah.

Based on the prosecution’s narrative, Mdm Maimumah maintained a cordial relationship with the four cleaners under her care and often lent them money and bought food for them.

She lent Ahmad Muin money as well and allowed him to sleep overnight in the storeroom at the terminal as she took pity on him after learning that he has nowhere to sleep in Singapore.

But, “the accused repaid her kindness in blood”, said the prosecutor.

In the weeks before the incident, CSP operations executive Roslan Tamain told Ahmad Muin that he would terminate his employment and work permit to cut costs.

Begging for work and money for the wedding

Ahmad Muin was scheduled to wed in Kelantan on Dec 9, 2016, and was expecting to return to Malaysia on Nov 28, 2016, for the wedding’s preparations.

Because of this very important event in Ahmad’s life, he begged and pleaded with Mr Roslan to let him continue working until he found another job as he needed money for his wedding.

His request was granted and soon began borrowing money from his co-workers and from Mdm Maimumah.

The assault

According to Deputy Public Prosecutor Kumaresan Gohulabalan, Ahmad Muin attacked Mdm Maimumah while they were alone in the storeroom at the terminal. He thrust the blade of a pair of grass cutters into the woman’s chest, as the woman slumped to the ground and gasping for air, she pleaded with the cleaner not to kill her.

But despite her pleas, he stood above her and hit her head with the grass cutters, pushing her back down with his leg when she tried to get up and struck her repeatedly on the head with the weapon.

Ahmad Muin then took the two gold necklaces and two gold bracelets his supervisor was wearing and pulled her body to the side of the drain outside the storeroom.

He pushed her into the drain after removing the drain covers and replaced the covers as he did not want anyone to find Mdm Maimumah.

He then left the scene with the woman’s jewellery and Samsung Note 4 phone.

The wedding and the arrest

Ahmad Muin fled to Johor using a taxi and a bus. Once in Johor, he sold one bracelet for RM1,000 (S$330) and pawned the other jewelry for RM7,500.

He then set aside RM6,000 for dowry and gambled some. He got married as planned on Dec 9, 2016, but the Royal Malaysian Police caught up with him several days later. He was taken back to Singapore and charged with murder on Dec 19, 2016.

The confession

The accused later admitted that he killed Mdm Maimumah, saying he attacked her with the grass cutters, stabbing her chest with the blades and hitting her on her head with “all (his) might.”

An autopsy report found bleeding on multiple areas of her skull, with the cause of death certified as bleeding due to a stab wound to the neck, with head injuries.

On Tuesday, Mr Roslan took the stand as the prosecution’s first witness and told the court that he had known Mdm Maimumah for 14 years.

The trial continues. The prosecution intends to secure evidence from 56 witnesses.

If found guilty of murder beyond the reasonable doubt, Ahmad Muin will get the death penalty.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, Ghgan said:

Finally the show is on the other foot...…. now to read all the hypocritical views expressing victimisation, fear, "unfair", only doing our job etc. that so far has been ignored when pointed at anti-protesters, police and their families.

Welcome to the democracy you want so much! Otherwise known as hypocrisy.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Amdk has and always been good at stir shit. Period.

Why is he meddling other peoples affair when he do not knowing what is going on in HK................

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1