Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

32 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I hope the rest of the Honkongers are at least 5 IQ points higher than average to recognize this "hero" that abandoned them for the "greater good" 😂

This guy reminds me of Stephen chow in the movies. Shout "charge!!" then quickly run around corner to hide lol. ☺️

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Beregond said:

HK is just a small small % of the whole china, they can sit and watch it burn & rot and rebuild,

and it wont effect china whole progress much .

Yes, China will not collapse become of HK. 

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2016/04/06/how-hong-kong-makes-it-easy-for-wealthy-chinese-to-launder-their-money/

But If the above info is real, then those China riches need hk and they hope thing remain same at hk.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2016/04/06/how-hong-kong-makes-it-easy-for-wealthy-chinese-to-launder-their-money/

But If the above info is real, then those China riches need hk and they hope thing remain same at hk.

1 of the famous red 2nd gen, 李小琳, is very active in HK social circle.

11 hours ago, Beregond said:

the showdown between china and US  already happen since the trade war start.

add in hk issue no different also, any law that US pass on HK, is like china passing their on law and judgement on US .

Of course US can refuse to do business with HK etc etc, and china will do the same, just like trade war.

those guys that request US to take action is like asking US to help kill HK faster only.

HK is just a small small % of the whole china, they can sit and watch it burn & rot and rebuild,

and it wont effect china whole progress much .

but it seem alot of those youngester didnt get it. just pray when every thing burn and destroy, US give them a house to live in

A lot of US law are effective beyond US border.

For eg., Keppel Brazil was caught under FCPA.

6 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2133251/xi-jinpings-anti-graft-drive-has-caught-so-many

Great work of Xi’s ferocious anti-corruption, netted more than 1.3 million. Some could be still in hk, maybe. 

Maybe you should check out who is her dad.

Her older bro is working under XJP.  Her younger bro run road to Sg.

9 hours ago, Davidtch said:

A lot of US law are effective beyond US border.

For eg., Keppel Brazil was caught under FCPA.

yep, much more then that ,

but it only work when your str is many times of others, until now i cannot see US law have much effect on China or russia

its like south china sea, china str is many time others,

they put their own law there, country like phi lppl,

if phi have 50% or even 40% of china str, u think it will work??

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

if this is true, and if i am xi, i will definitely let HK collapse.  

then  will have all the reason and excuse to send in army remove all officers and replace with my own,

and cancel the 1 country 2 system law.

some time when the thorn is too deep into the fresh, u need to see blood to pull it out.

u sayang sayang the thorn no use 1

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if this is true, and if i am xi, i will definitely let HK collapse.  

then  will have all the reason and excuse to send in army remove all officers and replace with my own,

and cancel the 1 country 2 system law.

some time when the thorn is too deep into the fresh, u need to see blood to pull it out.

u sayang sayang the thorn no use 1

Maybe his wish, power struggle in China more real, maybe the Shanghai party. Hkers with different "DNA", by brute force alone challenging.

https://www.scmp.com/business/article/1944690/xi-jinping-full-control-what-anonymous-interview-tells-you-about-power

Edited by Odyssey2011

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

yep, much more then that ,

but it only work when your str is many times of others, until now i cannot see US law have much effect on China or russia

its like south china sea, china str is many time others,

they put their own law there, country like phi lppl,

if phi have 50% or even 40% of china str, u think it will work??

Rem Meng Wan Zhou?

No effect on China?

40 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

Not sure is it protestor related, but sabotaging airplanes is going to terror level.

More oxygen bottles found tampered with on Cathay Pacific flights, adding to Hong Kong carrier’s problems

I definitely have rules out using CX flights for a upcoming US trip with family despite it being much cheaper now and being a upper tier airline all along. Simply not worth it to take the risk of dealing with flight delay or cancellation as will not be covered by travel insurance. Now this safety issue will definitely take it off the list for a long time.

If hongkies do not value their life or future, then we better not be greedy and unwittingly be part of the collateral damage.

• Praise 1

Having watching the embedded videos to refresh the history of HK, Macau, and the New Territory, I am left wondering how the HK people would want to embrace the angmos for help, who had previously inflicted so much pain and suffering that culminated in the plundering of the lands. In the first place, I am not sure how I would be feeling towards the angmos if I had been born a hongkie. I mean there have been prosperity of sort generally under the new government, but how could I deal with my conscience of how my home come about few hundred years ago? Am I suppose to be at peace and living happily under the enemy that had done so much bad and inflicted so much humiliation just because they have a bigger fist then?

Luckily I was not born there.

• Praise 1

HK black cockroaches, please continue your good work.... Rest of Asia and rest of china are grateful for the extra business and talent and tourists they are getting

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Peace-loving protesters at tuen mun today. 

Salute to all the Ah Sirs for the hard work 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

At 0:30 the US congress will says thats police brutality

• Praise 3