Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

18 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Under HK police rule, appropriate force leading to an arrest.

Hello, I asked you to name me a country that their police are much more lenient towards rioters leh. You say HK police rule, didn't their police did what they were doing? Did they say they too brutal? Rioters in HK very peaceful, you agree too?

• Haha! 2

why demonstration in amdk land cannot even last for a few weekends?

because demonstrators will be crushed. but amdk all suggest hk police to refrain use of forces? amdk all ownself check ownself ... 

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

I sincerely hope none of these rioters ar3 coming our way. Singapore government better screen carefully who is coming. They are not welcome here.

S'pore Gov't only allowed those with at least $30-40 Millions of Nett Assets to come in.....I don't think any of these Rioters are that Rich...

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

S'pore Gov't only allowed those with at least $30-40 Millions of Nett Assets to come in.....I don't think any of these Rioters are that Rich...

no dyson or saverin equivalent no talk ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

3 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Hope no FT also. Bad influence 

On 9/19/2019 at 10:49 PM, Davidtch said:

Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act was proposed in 2017. It did not drop out of the blue.

I think you need to get your contexts right. It seems you are always finding reasons to side them.  HK has nothing to do with him or the ang mos. It it between HK and China or HK themselves. You are blinded and side tracking. 

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 1

I shudder to think such thing might happen here.

If 3 or 4 police man can't subdue a aunty with a battery operated taser, what kind of assurance are we ensured of.

My point is, if more force is needed, just do it.

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

why demonstration in amdk land cannot even last for a few weekends?

because demonstrators will be crushed. but amdk all suggest hk police to refrain use of forces? amdk all ownself check ownself ... 

Umm... have you seen what's been going on in France lately? 

No, not lately. For quite a while now. 

I was addressing your first para. They've used force against the yellow vests. They still prevail. That's why they're AMDK, I guess. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

6 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

In last part of video, got one filial girl offered the old man a chair to sit

This is what hong kong has degraded. Alot more of these videos being shared around. Last night I saw this live feed a young reporter got mob attacked by protesters when he tried to stop them pulling the fencing off for barricades.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I was addressing your first para. They've used force against the yellow vests. They still prevail. That's why they're AMDK, I guess. 

yes, i seen many videos how amdk police crushed protesters

but all the amdk leaders from usa to europe ask hk police is refrain the use of force to “stop” protesters ... [hur]

• Praise 3

53 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Because amdk don't go and stir shit with another amdk. So no public uproar. 

In HK, amdk are stirring shit, so lead to all these shit flowing out 

6 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Hard to believe some ppl actually  support this  and  def these act. What happen to all the education  they receive. 

• Praise 1

Asia problems is, we have people wanting to be amdk and acts like them. Are they truely accepted if they follow their order completely? But hor, actually the real amdk are laughing at these people. We cannot stop them but the least they could do is, please  migrate and become one asap. 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

wah. I thought someone really helped the old man in the end. But your "offered" is top level sarcasm  [cool]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1