Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

42 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

I tell you. Mummy gonna be retired by Daddy. And Daddy is one mean rock. 

All the simple people of hong kong should look after their health, communal medical assistance teams should be set up and registered with the police. Stock up on food and water.

The protesters are going to be met with the kwali.

Reporters should look after their own health, its only a job.

Why the hongkongers so silly, they cannot get what they want this way. Inviting the mat saleh back is like asking for humiliation again. Hong Kong began as a port for the drug dealers in her majesty's service. There has been no apologies regarding that at all. The Prince Andrew Epstein thing also no more sound.

I want to go hongkong jiak wanton mee.

they are advocates of the term "AMDK" !!

HKPF warned of very very dangerous protest and protesters resort to terrorism on Oct 1

Carrie Lam last min decided to be in Beijing for Oct 1

China has double troops stationed in HK

US embroiled in Trump impeachment

Connecting these dots doesn't bode well...time of reckoning soon?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Should have done it long ago.

Maybe they waiting for the celebration to be over before starting the crackdown.

Edited by Fcw75

Why would HK citizen risk life and limb for a criminal who murdered his girlfriend in Taiwan, that I cannot understand.

What I finally understand is the talk and the whisper that AMDK is saying. 

That working in HK vs working in SG as an expat is easier here, as we are more submissive and less of a hassle as there are less of locals in the office and create distant from each other.

21 hours ago, Lala81 said:

To be fair, last time is still within reach. Now is not within reach anymore for the average joe. Like anyone not working high collar finance or professional service job, has close to zero chance of owning a leasehold flat in his/her lifetime. 
Their affordability ratio to annual income is somewhere north of 30-40 times. So even if u spend 100% of your income on servicing the flat, it will not be paid off in your working life.

Everywhere is the same, last time my dad bought his 4 room HDB for 43K. How much is a 4rm HDB cost now? Who are the one sold the lands to the rich? The British sold the land without thinking of keeping for the commoners. Now what do they expect the government to do, force the owners to sell back to the government? At least they have a choice, they can work and live in others part of China, we can only stuck in Singapore😅

• Praise 2

37 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Why would HK citizen risk life and limb for a criminal who murdered his girlfriend in Taiwan, that I cannot understand.

What I finally understand is the talk and the whisper that AMDK is saying. 

That working in HK vs working in SG as an expat is easier here, as we are more submissive and less of a hassle as there are less of locals in the office and create distant from each other.

More of what HK teachers are teaching to their students !!!!!!! ... :wut:

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Quite obvious he is not able to share the main reason which he have said using Singapore as an example.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-needs-laws-to-tackle-foreign-interference-in-domestic-matters-shanmugam

I have my guess on who is behind this shit.  Can't tell you online.

I can always discuss with you over coffee.

1 hour ago, Naughty9795 said:

Everywhere is the same, last time my dad bought his 4 room HDB for 43K. How much is a 4rm HDB cost now? Who are the one sold the lands to the rich? The British sold the land without thinking of keeping for the commoners. Now what do they expect the government to do, force the owners to sell back to the government? At least they have a choice, they can work and live in others part of China, we can only stuck in Singapore😅

I was told to send my old folk to the land across the bridge.

Sell my house and move my whole family there.

Well, this is a wise choice too, isn't it?😌

• Praise 1

On 8/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Wt_know said:

to be honest, if HK call for a referendum to “exit” china

they might not win for sure [sly]

but why would PRC even allow such referendum ... lol

in this protest ... does protesters represent the majority of hker and what they want?

It won't be allowed to happen.

Tanks will roll into HK overnight.

↡ Advertisement